Home
Book it.
Didn't you already "book" Seattle for the Superbowl?

I'm thinking Patriots vs Packers
Originally Posted by Taco280AI

+1
Long as it isn't Seattle.
I have to take Atlanta over GB. That offense is a well oiled machine and trounced Seattle.
Originally Posted by okok
Book it.
........Book it uh?..... I'll Take New England going to the SB facing either the Packers or Falcons.
ABB ...... anyone but Brady.
Yawn
Getting GB in Atlanta gives the Falcons a real chance. If it were in GB in January even I'd pick the Packers, but the Falcons have a realistic shot at pulling this off.
He needs to eat more fiber, full of chit.
laugh

Hoping for Steelers/Packers...
Falcons have a shot, but will need to outscore Aaron Rogers in a very offensive game. Their Defense won't slow him down.

Falcons have defeated Green Bay once this season, so maybe......
Being a Packer fan,I hope they can make it past the Falcons. Our pass defense is going to kill us. You can't give up 20 yard passes and win the game .We got lucky on Sunday ,it was a hell of a game. our ace in the hole is Rodgers.
Being a good game
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Book it.
........Book it uh?..... I'll Take New England going to the SB facing either the Packers or Falcons.

This.. Brady will handle the Steelers like he always has..
Damn it, don't be Jinxing the Steelers like that.....we know what happened to the last team you rooted for......lol....
JK okok, I hope you're right.

Of course.
Steelers vs. Packers.
Originally Posted by moosemike
Steelers vs. Packers.

Hope so
I am also hoping for Steelers vs Packers. Atlanta is going to be tough for the Packers and the Patriots are always tough. I think the Steelers might have an easier time with the Patriots than the Packers will with the Falcons. GB did beat Dallas but they should have out that game away early but they couldn't. Matt Ryan has a lot more experience than Prescott.
Go atlanta
ABS

It would be refreshing to see a newcomer in the super bowl. I have not watched them play, but if their rush is better than the cowboy's, the Falcons could win it all.
All 4 teams are playing great football lately. Should be a great superbowl this year.
RISE UP!!!!!
Big Ben is not usually good on the road. And the Patriots have quietly had a tip-top defense this year. So long as Brady does not have a meltdown, the Patriots will win it.

The Falcons-Packers game should be a good one. Too close to call if Rodgers is on target. If he isn't, then the Falcons win it going away. However, I don't think that the Packers defense on the road can contain Freeman+Coleman, which has been the real secret to Atlanta's success this year. If those two are hot, Atlanta wins regardless.

Yes, hard to give any credence to someone that has failed at previous predictions.
And on top of that does not come back to discuss any of the previous posts they make.
Go Atlanta, if they win, the gimmie dats tear city down
Originally Posted by Peddler
All 4 teams are playing great football lately. Should be a great superbowl this year.

ESAD.
I've got the Pats in the office pool. Got a "hundred good reasons" to route for Brady. smile
Originally Posted by colorado bob
I've got the Pats in the office pool. Got a "hundred good reasons" to route for Brady. smile

Brady? Oh, you mean THE DYNASTY.

Not sure if you mean to root for him or hope he gets horribly beaten but yeah, New England is the only Dynasty out there at present.
Glad I didn't go ahead and BOOK this.
Cheatin Pats are the only scum cheatin S O B year after year and keep getting away with it the comisioner must like brady blowin him !!!!!!!!
Yeah, he's got a hell of a track record.. all bad!
Should be a good SB!
Brady 'picked' the Steelers apart the same as Ryan did to the Pack!!

Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Brady 'picked' the Steelers apart the same as Ryan did to the Pack!!

This! You give either of them time and they will dice you up like a surgeon..
Fastest 3 step drop wins..
Brady is accurate and has a powerful arm, that ball goes on a straight line.
Everyone talks Brady when looking at the Patriots. They also happen to have the #1 scoring defense in the NFL (points allowed). That has a lot to do with their success. What's that old saw? Offense wins games and defense wins championships. They have the total package.
Book it.

Book what, a bad guess?
Originally Posted by LONEOAK
Everyone talks Brady when looking at the Patriots. They also happen to have the #1 scoring defense in the NFL (points allowed). That has a lot to do with their success. What's that old saw? Offense wins games and defense wins championships. They have the total package.

Yup!
Originally Posted by TAGLARRY
ABB ...... anyone but Brady.

Go Tommy - Go Tommy . . . . . I'm sure the ESPN heads will explode if he becomes the only 5 time Super Bowl winning quarterback. laugh
© 24hourcampfire