Home
Joe Biden Is Warning About the Collapse of the ‘Liberal International World Order’ as He Says Goodbye

Vice President Joe Biden warned Wednesday that the “liberal international world order” is at risk of collapse, using his final speech to global leaders to frame the stakes on the world stage as President-elect Donald Trump prepares to take office.
Biden urged leaders in Europe and the U.S. to defend democracies against dangers that he said include Russian President Vladimir Putin. Biden, in remarks at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland reported by CNBC, said Putin “has a different vision of the future,” and he accused the Russian leader of trying to “roll back decades of progress.”
“Russia is working with every tool available to them to whittle away at the edges of the European project, test for fault lines among Western nations, and return to a politics defined by spheres of influence,” Biden said.
Well, it's a start.

Bammy giving the U.N. half a billion dollars will keep the dream alive for a while though. wink
Originally Posted by bea175
Joe Biden Is Warning About the Collapse of the 'Liberal International World Order’ as He Says Goodbye

Vice President Joe Biden warned Wednesday that the “liberal international world order” is at risk of collapse, using his final speech to global leaders to frame the stakes on the world stage as President-elect Donald Trump prepares to take office.
Biden urged leaders in Europe and the U.S. to defend democracies against dangers that he said include Russian President Vladimir Putin. Biden, in remarks at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland reported by CNBC, said Putin “has a different vision of the future,” and he accused the Russian leader of trying to “roll back decades of progress.”
“Russia is working with every tool available to them to whittle away at the edges of the European project, test for fault lines among Western nations, and return to a politics defined by spheres of influence,” Biden said.

There you go, tacit admission that it is an international conspiracy.

...for those of you laughing about 'tin foil', eat your heart out.
Yeah, I heard a clip of this. It's the new way of referring to the New Wolrd Order. Basically he's talking about globalism. Let's hope we are indeed seeing its end.
You'd have to have your head buried in the sand to not see the agenda.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Yep.
Biden be gone🔥
Joe was always slow... Bye Bye porch monkey! and his trained banana! laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Well, it's a start.

Bammy giving the U.N. half a billion dollars will keep the dream alive for a while though. wink

That amount should go towards a goodly supply of "butt hurt cream" for those whining about the loss of liberal ideals for the future. The monies couldn't be better spent, however.
Can't happen soon enough, IYAM
FUGGIN WAAAAAAAAAHHH!
Originally Posted by Redneck

IYAM?, can ya hep a brudda out?
Never mind, I googled it. smile
"return to a politics defined by spheres of influence"

I wonder what this dumb SOB thinks his 'party' has been doing for the previous 50 years??

If he tries real hard possibly he can get BOTH FEET in his mouth at the same time!!
Originally Posted by Peddler

Yep.

9-23-16 Peddler writes

You guys are just living in the past. That's why all the best colleges and universities teach your kids liberalism, because they know it works, and they know they have to cancel out the brainwashing they receive at home on the farm.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
"return to a politics defined by spheres of influence"

I wonder what this dumb SOB thinks his 'party' has been doing for the previous 50 years??

If he tries real hard possibly he can get BOTH FEET in his mouth at the same time!!

His head is in the clouds with the new medal and all........
Originally Posted by gunner500

I Yam who I Yam laugh

F u C k Biden
Originally Posted by Raeford

I Yam who I Yam laugh

F u C k Biden

Dat be no way to talk about Shotgun Joe
When Joe speaks the world stops, listens and takes notes.

mike r
I love happy endings.....
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Raeford

I Yam who I Yam laugh

F u C k Biden

Dat be no way to talk about Shotgun Joe

LMA0 men. laugh

...for those of you laughing about 'tin foil', eat your heart out.

grin never met a conspiracy theory I didnt like, honest
Happy days are here again! Skies above are clear again!
Originally Posted by BarryC
Happy days are here again! Skies above are clear again!

....for the citizens need not fear again, as liberty abides!
© 24hourcampfire