Home
Posted By: MagMarc God Bless the USA! - 01/20/17
That is all

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Raeford Re: God Bless the USA! - 01/20/17
Flying PROUD again!
Posted By: KC Re: God Bless the USA! - 01/20/17
" we are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the American People."

"What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people."

"At the center of this movement is a crucial conviction: that a nation exists to serve its citizens."

"We will get our people off of welfare and back to work "

" whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots,"

Quotes from the inauguration speech of President Donald J. Trump, January 20, 2017

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been hearing the same rhetoric from politicians for fifty year. This is the first time that I'm optimistic that it might actually happen.

KC

Posted By: TNrifleman Re: God Bless the USA! - 01/20/17
Hear, Hear!
Posted By: saddlering Re: God Bless the USA! - 01/20/17
Can Be Proud again!
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: God Bless the USA! - 01/20/17
Originally Posted by KC
" we are transferring power from Washington, D.C., and giving it back to you, the American People."

"What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people."

"At the center of this movement is a crucial conviction: that a nation exists to serve its citizens."

"We will get our people off of welfare and back to work "

" whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots,"

Quotes from the inauguration speech of President Donald J. Trump, January 20, 2017

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been hearing the same rhetoric from politicians for fifty year. This is the first time that I'm optimistic that it might actually happen.

KC

yeah i have too. I have seen trump in person twice, once in phoenix, once in prescott valley. What you see is what you get. He is NOT a politician. He is leading a revolution to take this country back and put an overextending government back in it's place.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: God Bless the USA! - 01/20/17
A grateful and hopeful nation are eager for his leadership. Fly the flag proudly!
© 24hourcampfire