Home
True to form, these sleeze bags will always "deliver"........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142258/SNL-writer-deletes-tweet-targeting-Barron-Trump.html
michael moore calls for a war on Trump with "an army of comedy"

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...lec-baldwin-we-stand-united-rally-comedy
How many fat jokes can we come up with for that fat bastard?
Pick on the man not the kid, the man will kick Moby Dick's fat ass!
Imagine if we conservatives had a platform [tv show] where we said & did anything we could to be mean to obamas kids . The MSM would lose their minds and endlessly point out what racist lowlifes we are .
People like this Bi->female dog need a good smack upside the head with a big finger in their face -saying leave kids/families alone . Followed by another smack upside the head .
Kids are off limits. When they reach adulthood and enter (if) public office, then make CONSTRUCTIVE criticism if warranted.

This is no more than slander.
Originally Posted by atomic_punk

Can't happen.....liberals aren't funny.
I used to like some of the SNL stuff, mostly the old stuff. They just aren't funny anymore. I don't think they will be around much longer. This type of crap doesn't help them.
Anyone who doesn't recognize that Barron Trump is off limits has serious issues.
Being a home schooled shooter is a very high compliment. It shows his parents care and that he's being trained in American heritage.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Being a home schooled shooter is a very high compliment. It shows his parents care and that he's being trained in American heritage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep -.

I have a dozen neices/nephews who are dodging the liberal indoctrination centers [public schools] .
Originally Posted by atomic_punk

That's been underway for a year now, and only has been stepped up since he won. Conan O'Brien has been going full tilt with lies and distortions to destroy his reputation since he won. I only ever used his show as a sleep aid, so still watch it for that purpose. Otherwise, I'd have quit watching a while back.
Course, if the kid had dropped outta school and was filmed smokin dope, that'd be way cool, a la Melanimalia O'Buckwheat.
Kids should be off limits. Even when they are twerking in public. (That made the news, and the forums of the internet mutter)
What a spiteful, hateful, bigoted skank. Will NBC fire her.... nope they go out of their way to hire disgusting people like her. Haven't watched SNL or any other thing on that network in years.
Crisco wants a "war on Trump with a year of comedy"?

Wonder where they will find comedy?

Oh sure, we'll laugh at the moon bat snowflakes.... smile
Originally Posted by las
Crisco wants a "war on Trump with a year of comedy"?

Wonder where they will find comedy?

Oh sure, we'll laugh at the moon bat snowflakes.... smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They'll just use the old Laugh machine and the mouth-breathing left will think it's funny -then fall right in laughing along ignorantly .
Some bitches do need slapped.
Just sent an email to the entire email list for the local NBC affiliate stating that they off the air at my house until Katie Rich is gone from NBC...

May not have a huge impact. However, better than doing nothing but whine about it...
Bigwhoop: Better get used to it!
This type of sleaze will be going on for at least 4 more years - and about 3 1/2 years from now it will reach a new crescendo.
Sad state of this society.
I predict armed conflict between political "factions" here in the United States within 20 years!
Perhaps you saw the libtards today at a rally espouse that the newly elected President Donald J. Trump uses his daughter as a sexual stimulant!
Yeah get used to it or ignore it - it ain't goin away.
Again sad state of affairs.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I would watch a show that targeted the liberals and their way of life, am sure it would be easy to develop material. Humor at the expense of gays, lesbians, and the rest has always been hilarious. Guessing a web show would take off.

I haven't watched SNL ever since the vicious attacks on Sarah Palin.
They have always made fun of the pres
Problem is--the country doesn't march to the lockstep of the liberal media any longer. The citizens have moved on from believing the lies of liberalism.

If they want to regain control over propaganda, then they better come up with a new method right quick.

Ridiculously, they still don't realize that they lost.
It's all they got, and they are digging their own hole. Their sick audience isn't as large as they would like to think it is.
if it had been one of Barry's kids, that writer would be put in jail, and charged with a hate crime.
My girls are not homeschooled, but they are shooters. The nine year old is a straight shooter. She would tell this lady to GFY herself. Probably would even avoid the bar of soap. It would be justified. grin
I haven't watched SNL since Dana Carvey left and they put on that idiot ass wipe Al Franken !
With the bulk of the entertainment industry coming from New York or California, it is now horridly slanted to the angry Democratic side. They still can't believe they lost, and do not realize most of this nation's land area went the other way. The on site audiences, consisting mostly of locals, are 95% on board as well. I went from Fallon over to Colbert because Fallon's pre-election humor was solely focused on Trump. Colbert then took the same track, and I started following Myers. Now he has toed the line and was simply out and out rude to Trumps campaign manager post-election when she gave him some time.

Late night has always been a time when I would sit back, pour a couple fingers, relax, and enjoy a little broad ranging comedy/satire/humor. Now it's limited solely to a single subject and has become a bit tiresome. A shot or two a night is fine, but whole monologues devoted solely to the President quickly get old.

Guess I need to go back to fly tying or something else to cleanse the mind before bedtime. Be interesting to see if late night's ratings decline.
This country is worse off than I thought.I believe liberalism really is a mental disorder.Picking on a 10yr old kid is really sick.All the protesters?WTF are they protesting about?I wish they would all just pack their crap and leave.They are not Americans in my book.
The kid's brothers could take him shooting (might already be doing that).

He could use that as hie PE credits.
You guys better learn to ignore this chit cause it's gonna go on non stop for Trump's entire term....
© 24hourcampfire