Home
Hahaha! You guys deliberately misrepresented the inauguration. Start telling the truth, and we may actually let you ask questions. There's a new Sheriff town.
outfreekinstanding! No, I'm not playing by you're rigged rules
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
It was wonderful! Masculine, in charge, and PROUD of it!
I have been smiling so much since November 8th that I have permanent laugh lines. The press conference today is another reason that I think the next 4 years will fly by because it will be so much fun.
It will fly by to fast, then we have to go through the election cycle again.
yeah, actually another election in about two years, and both sides have already begin the planning process. more fun than the law ought to allow.
Nice to see,....none of this rock star, "I'm your pal" crap like that pathetic dweeb O ran.

Battle lines are being drawn.

GTC

Oh, here's a

Link: http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/live-...onference-inauguration-crowd-size-video/
Finally! A Whitehouse spokesperson that I don't have to hit the mute button or change the channel.
Originally Posted by Bigfoot

^^^This^^^

Loved it !!!
Hit the road!! Love it!
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Thanks for that and it was well executed.
Loved the message but the delivery needed some work.

He needs some polish.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

He needs some polish.

Travis

ya my thoughts as well. gotta work on the voice tone and lisp a bit. but at least he isn't that condescending prick obama apologist who i already forget the fuggen name of.
"Shiggles the t it" outa me! I'd give all those azzholes a card with a number on it and call on them in that manner if they change it and tell them if they talk all at the same time....I'm outa here!

Instead of a 'News Conference'.....it's now a News Briefing.....PERIOD!!

grin crazy grin

He needs some polish.

Travis

it's a work in progress. not a bad start. not at all.
The Press (the establishment, leftist, globalist, press) thinks it has some sort of right to a respected position in the function of government. That's only the case so long as it demonstrates neutral objectivity. When it overtly takes sides with the leftist/globalist party, and against the rightist/nationalist party, that goes bye bye. In that case, they become not the press, but the opposition press, and will be treated as such.
I think he was pissed and spoiling for a fight. Was that proper? No. Is Trump always proper? No. Do you have the right to be blunt and defend yourself. Hell yeh.

He needs some polish.

Travis

Some, but his obvious, and thinly veiled anger is a good starting point.
Slow down, pausing to collect self, better elocution will no doubt improve his presentation.
KEY point is though is that he's TAKING CHARGE of a rabble, and making no bones about it.

GTC
He definitely doesn't come across as a flaccid azz bag, so that's a start. I like the guy.

He needs some polish.

Travis
I disagree. The goal is clear communication. I think that was pretty damn clear. The "polish" is unnecessary. The art of speaking without saying anything, is highly overrated.
Right after that, the ABC News team spent the first 10 minutes lying about and trashing Trump.

It's a full on assault now by the liberal press.

I'm just tired of their lies. Period.
Patience,.....patience,
....crap, we're just getting the lines of battle drawn, and the real fight lays well ahead.

GTC
Originally Posted by benchman

He needs some polish.

Travis
I disagree. The goal is clear communication. I think that was pretty damn clear. The "polish" is unnecessary. The art of speaking without saying anything, is highly overrated.

He needs some education from his Generals on how to win battles. Pick the important ones. The more you fight the more you're wounded. If Trump intends to call press conferences every time the press is inaccurate he'll be doing nothing but calling press conferences. Not saying he should let false reporting go but there are much better ways of correcting the errors. Right not he's in danger of being compared to Captain Queeg. Very serious about the Generals. They know how it's done. Yeah, yeah I know Trump got where he is doing stuff like this but it's time to fight smarter. Don't let your chain be rattled so easy.

He needs some polish.

Travis

Ummm... that's a cute theory but you shouldn't stutter and stammer when you're a WH press secretary.

Clark
It took Obongo 30 minutes to spit out a simple sentence.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Right after that, the ABC News team spent the first 10 minutes lying about and trashing Trump.

It's a full on assault now by the liberal press.

I'm just tired of their lies. Period.

Yeah, but I would like the MSM keep up their full assault on President Trump with their unrestrained bias. You and I can see it, but we need that all doubt is removed with as many people as possible. This will be their eventual demise and it has already started.

It is very similar to how Obama would go all in with his idealogical policies on everything from the assault on the 2nd Amendment to our sovereignty. I will admit that it was unnerving for me to watch him do that, but I was convinced that people would start to wise up and it would be reflected in the mid-term elections. It was and he pushed them further right that I thought possible.

Obama also gave us President Trump. A great part of that was due to the layers and layers of secrecy along with the total lack of transparency that is in stark contrast to President Trump. Sure, President Trump can go off script with his tweets, but so what. He is totally transparent and the importance of that far outweighs the sum of his choice of words.

I am good with it.

The fella's obviously not out there to "please" the press corps, or us, for that matter,.....
Pleasing DT and Kellyanne Conway is what he's there to do

There's one HELL of a difference between "inaccuracies" and open propaganda warfare on an American President and a MAJORITY of American people.

GTC
Patience,.....patience,
....crap, we're just getting the lines of battle drawn, and the real fight lays well ahead.

GTC

You're right, were just getting started and this was a good start. The next 6 months or so is going to be pure entertainment.

I actually had to miss it thanks for the link it was a joy to watch him berate the lying press.

He needs some polish.

Travis

Ummm... that's a cute theory but you shouldn't stutter and stammer when you're a WH press secretary.

Clark

Sure you do for a few, let the liberals make fun of someone that stutters. It plays into the plan perfectly.
And he shouldn't be there to please the press when they lie. But Trump can't routinely have press conferences called to have his press sec yell and leave. I'm not sure how much Kellyanne agreed with this call but I'm not sure what she can do about it either. Mr. T is not campaigning anymore. He has to get things done and crap like this is nothing but a distraction. If he stays this easy that same press core will have him up to his neck is BS forever instead of accomplishing the important goals of his presidency.
No 100 day honeymoon?
Originally Posted by shootem
And he shouldn't be there to please the press when they lie. But Trump can't routinely have press conferences called to have his press sec yell and leave. I'm not sure how much Kellyanne agreed with this call but I'm not sure what she can do about it either. Mr. T is not campaigning anymore. He has to get things done and crap like this is nothing but a distraction. If he stays this easy that same press core will have him up to his neck is BS forever instead of accomplishing the important goals of his presidency.

I'm sure nothing he does is calculated.....
Nice to see,....none of this rock star, "I'm your pal" crap like that pathetic dweeb O ran.

As you're aware, that's all the POS had.
Schiddt,....I'd like to see him implement a "Press Secretary for a Day" program, for slow days.
.... let folks like those wild azzed duck hunters, Ted Nugent, Charley Daniels, Tom Mabe sit in for whoever's filling that slot covering the serious end.

Won't be at ALL surprised to see more than one face at these briefings,...given that all this palsy walsy, "we ate dinner at Comet Pizza together" last night garbage is going obsolete.

GTC

Why don't you just get your obviously and keenly superior wit the PHOUC up there and hire on with the Trump team ?

.....man, it looks like the whole thing will go into the schitter if you don't.

GTC
Well I guess he gave them the what's for.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Outside of running on a little extra with some of his addresses I'd say everything he does is calculated.
I liked the content of his statement, but Good lord that man needs to learn how to use a Teleprompter.... Make some eye contact while reading the press the riot act!

I would also like to see a regular listing of who the advertisers are that buy air time paying for the most obvious "Fake News". It would need to be from outside the White House for obvious reasons... Something like News Busters only with a daily list of the companies paying for the propaganda.

Thoughts about how something like this could best be developed? IMO done right, something like this could CRUSH the Left stream media....

You're being khgunty.

Clark

You're being khgunty.

Clark

That hurts Clark, really.

You're being khgunty.

Clark

That hurts Clark, really.

That's what she said...

Clark
Outside of running on a little extra with some of his addresses I'd say everything he does is calculated.

Well there ya' go!
You can replace both Spicer AND Ms. Conway, and demand twice the wage,....Trump's a shrewd businessman, and I'm sure he'll be all over that idea.

GTC
I don't care HOW he says something, I care about WHAT he says. Obama spoke well. What he said was repulsive. Beautiful melody, lousy lyrics.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Na, it's all on whim. Lol, he plays em like a piano.
I don't care HOW he says something, I care about WHAT he says. Obama spoke well. What he said was repulsive. Beautiful melody, lousy lyrics.

My point is that one is not exclusive of the other.

He was shaking in his fugking MuckBoots for Christ sake.

Dave
I thought he was just pissed off. I'm ok with that.
Needs polishing means he is not a career politician.
Originally Posted by hanco
Needs polishing means he is not a career politician.
I simply disagree. We have had enough of that crap. Sean plainly, and mean what you say.

He needs some polish.

Travis

My thoughts as well. He'll probably smooth up with experience. But it is high time that someone fired back at the media. Republicans have allowed them to spin lies unchecked for far too long.
He did just fine for his first GFY.
I like the message. Simple and to the point. Stop the lying. When you do it, we're calling you on it.

It's about time!

MAGA
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Exactly
Knock them down, don't let them get up. Repeat daily................
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

+2 ...

My point is that one is not exclusive of the other.

He was shaking in his fugking MuckBoots for Christ sake.

Dave

well it was his first one and he knew he was drawing a line in the sand.
He did a fine job.

He needs some polish.

Travis

Compared to who?
"This is called a statement you’re told to make by the president," former White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said on Twitter after Spicer’s remarks. "And you know the president is watching."

He needs some polish.

Travis

yup! Especially, with Trump having come off a very good day.

I also believe a little more fact checking might have been wise. Especially, on crowd size. I've been to a ton of POTUS events on the National Mall and that was not the largest event ever as Spicer said. "Period!" BUT who really cares? We won!!

Interesting first order of business. Pick your battles wisely and timely!
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He did a fine job.

Yep. For his first day at the plate in the major leagues, he did well .... and it is high time the lies and distortions of the left wing media are pointed out.

He'll smooth out, too.

L.W.
Originally Posted by EdM

He needs some polish.

Travis

Compared to who?

Other Press Secretaries.

Dave
laugh
Originally Posted by EdM

He needs some polish.

Travis

Compared to who?

Other Press Secretaries.

Dave

Were said "secretaries" wearing dresses while fellating the MSM?
DeFlave '

I want you off this board effective immediately you negative basturd .
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I liked the content of his statement, but Good lord that man needs to learn how to use a Teleprompter.... Make some eye contact while reading the press the riot act!

I would also like to see a regular listing of who the advertisers are that buy air time paying for the most obvious "Fake News". It would need to be from outside the White House for obvious reasons... Something like News Busters only with a daily list of the companies paying for the propaganda.

Thoughts about how something like this could best be developed? IMO done right, something like this could CRUSH the Left stream media....

Damn good idea..maybe get some companies to pull their advertising do$$ars!
I think he needs a little polish as stated, he kinda sounds like a pissed off Daffy Duck!
Originally Posted by ol_mike
DeFlave '

I want you off this board effective immediately you negative basturd .

I like/liked his choice for Press Secretary but he's on the big stage now and needs to conduct himself accordingly.

I expect him to be fired if he doesn't correct himself.

Clark
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings/

Maybe the most watched inauguration ever. Certainly not boycotted as cnn suggests. Spicer is meant to draw heat.
This guy deserves a MOF Award....if Dumb Joe does!!
I like Trump's idea of a press conference.

"You want a press conference?,..okay, we'll have a press conference.

You're all damn liars,...press conference over".

You just made me laugh

I hope PRESIDENT TRUMP (damb that sounds good) Keeps them pissed
Are they going to revoke CNN's press credentials?
Originally Posted by Terryk
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings/

Maybe the most watched inauguration ever. Certainly not boycotted as cnn suggests. Spicer is meant to draw heat.

This is what I took Spicer to mean, that the crowds were larger than the media tried to portray it as, and that when taking into account those watching on TV in the U.S. and around the globe, it was the most watched. I'd have to go back and listen again, but I don't think he claimed it was the largest crowd ever.
He did a GREAT job today. So much better!!!!!

Well done Sean!!
Originally Posted by byc
He did a GREAT job today. So much better!!!!!

Well done Sean!!

+1
I watched it for about an hour and I did not see him let them run the show.
It was all him. President Trump must be Happy.
Really? He is Trump Jr.

lolol
Dude is gonna' have a heart attack if he keeps running the way he is.

Today's conference was very heated. The press is just mean!!
Cancel em
I loved the way he laid it on the NBC tramp.
...He needs some polish.

...The "polish" is unnecessary...

That "polish" you guys are missing is the phony part of being a politician.
Originally Posted by 007FJ
I loved the way he laid it on the NBC tramp.

Yes he did and then she tried fighting him. I thought he was gonna' throw his book at her.

Guessing she will no longer be on the front row.
© 24hourcampfire