Home
Posted By: rrroae Is Dale Jr a dirty liberal? - 01/30/17
Say it ain't so?

In a tweet to Twitter user @GelarBudidarma, who identifies himself as a Muslim “mostly from” Bandung, Indonesia, Earnhardt wrote: “my fam immigrated from Germany in 1700s escaping religious persecution. America is created by immigrants.”

Follow
Dale Earnhardt Jr. ✔ @DaleJr
@GelarBudidarma my fam immigrated from Germany in 1700s escaping religious persecution. America is created by immigrants.
9:45 PM - 28 Jan 2017
461 461 Retweets 921 921 likes
Earnhardt’s Twitter page has more than 1.9 million followers. Several Twitter users responded directly to the tweet from the popular driver – he’s been voted NASCAR’s Most Popular Driver a record 13 times. Here’s a sampling.

Follow
Maureen @mmaureen7
@DaleJr @GelarBudidarma thank you for speaking up, I know a lot of folks in the country look up to you.
12:27 PM - 29 Jan 2017

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/thatsracin/article129529084.html
Posted By: RickyD Re: Is Dale Jr a dirty liberal? - 01/30/17
If he want's muslims as immigrants he better be ready for REAL religious persecution to include mass rapes, beheadings and crucifixion. Obviously, he doesn't know what he's talking about, so yes, he must be a lieberal.
The idiot needs to understand who his fan base is.
I have never completely understood the Dale Jr. appeal. He is where he is for one reason, and one only......who his daddy was. He has never won on a consistent basis, even though he has had some of the best race cars in the business.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

I'm sure he'll get the crash course in that shortly.

Faster than he can say "Dixie Chicks".
Posted By: rrroae Re: Is Dale Jr a dirty liberal? - 01/30/17
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have never completely understood the Dale Jr. appeal. He is where he is for one reason, and one only......who his daddy was. He has never won on a consistent basis, even though he has had some of the best race cars in the business.

No, he was a great racer who has won 26 races.

But behind the good 'ol boy charm was a fggt liberal who would prefer rubbing elbows with Hollywood actors.

Was a huge fan but now could care less.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Is Dale Jr a dirty liberal? - 01/30/17
Who cares?

Just another over paid athlete(entertainer), why should I be concerned about his opinion on anything outside of auto racing?
And now he's a hero for nickel head club.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr.: My ancestors were refugees

Source: Charlotte Observer

As expected, President Donald Trump’s executive order barring citizens of seven Muslim nations from entering the United States has generated a hailstorm of social media posts.

NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. joined in late Saturday night with a post expressing empathy for refugees facing hardships.

Earnhardt tweeted this his own ancestors left Europe centuries ago to escape religious persecution.

In a tweet to Twitter user @GelarBudidarma, who identifies himself as a Muslim “mostly from” Bandung, Indonesia, Earnhardt wrote: “my fam immigrated from Germany in 1700s escaping religious persecution. America is created by immigrants.”

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141683372
How does Jr's reply make him a "dirty liberal"?
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
How does Jr's reply make him a "dirty liberal"?

Sorry.

Fggt liberal.

Better?
Apparently he's been a closet homo for awhile.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Dale Earnhardt Jr. on Confederate flag: 'It's offensive to an entire race

Jeff Gluck , USA TODAY Sports Published 3:45 p.m. ET June 26, 2015 | Updated 3:52 p.m. ET June 28, 2015

SONOMA, Calif. — Dale Earnhardt Jr. doesn't think much of the Confederate flag.

NASCAR's most popular driver reiterated his longtime stance on the flag Friday when asked by reporters at Sonoma Raceway, saying he agreed with NASCAR that it should be removed from the grounds of the South Carolina state capitol.

"I think it's offensive to an entire race," Earnhardt said. "It does nothing for anybody to be there flying, so I don't see any reason. It belongs in the history books and that's about it."

more>>>>

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...gordon-confederate-flag-nascar/29349435/
That means nothing.

My folks way back came here to get away from the crap in Germany and Portugal.

I feel for them as well BUT they need to get THEIR place straightened up.
Someone needs to inform Jr. that immigration isn't like it used to be.

Libs don't get that though so it wouldn't do any good
I think Dale Jr. may have been brainwashed by his hot wife. All the women I know except for the ones in my family are liberals.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Really? Now they just emigrate on their cell phones or something? Change their "home" designation on Facebook to USA? I'm curious how it isn't like it used to be.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
That means nothing.

My folks way back came here to get away from the crap in Germany and Portugal.

I feel for them as well BUT they need to get THEIR place straightened up.

And the muzzies that are already here need to stand up against radical ISLAMIC terror and let it be known that they don't and won't tolerate it!

Until they do that, I won't even begin to think about trusting a single one of 'em.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Really? Now they just emigrate on their cell phones or something? Change their "home" designation on Facebook to USA? I'm curious how it isn't like it used to be.

The people that came to and settled this country didn't have a fair percentage of them that wanted to blow everybody up. Duh...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I'm sure he'll get the crash course in that shortly.

Faster than he can say "Dixie Chicks".

wink

I was a fan too, only because of his father. I would bet if his father was still alive, he'd tell him to STFU.
He promoted Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911 when the Daytona 500 was delayed...

... he was asked by trackside reporters what he and his crew did after the race was postponed a day because of rain. He replied that he took his crew the see Fahrenheit 911, then he looked into the camera and said it is a film that every American should see.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141683372
And he drives a Chevy..................
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Did we have to go there....Really? laugh
Guess I'll support Chase Elliot now.
I'm not much of an athletic supporter of any sort. grin
Posted By: tzone Re: Is Dale Jr a dirty liberal? - 01/30/17
If ya ain't first, yer last. ...he's been last a lot.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Did we have to go there....Really? laugh

Just adding flames discussion laugh
Posted By: tzone Re: Is Dale Jr a dirty liberal? - 01/30/17

I'll continue to support not watching NASCAR. I'll still be saving 4.5 hours every sunday.
Originally Posted by tzone

I'll continue to support not watching NASCAR. I'll still be saving 4.5 hours every sunday.

Ditto

The people that came to and settled this country didn't have a fair percentage of them that wanted to blow everybody up. Duh...

What percentage of these immigrants have we gotten already are blower-uppers?

Hard to say.

There are approximately 2 billion Muslims in the World. According to most intelligence assessments, 15%-25% are Islamic Extremists who support destroying western civilization. That means there are somewhere around 300 - 500 million Muslims worldwide who would like to see us wiped off the face of the Earth.

I guess the question is, how many of those 300 - 500 million who hate us would actually commit a terrorist act.
Originally Posted by victoro
I think Dale Jr. may have been brainwashed by his hot wife. All the women I know except for the ones in my family are liberals.

We must be kin then. My wife doesn't even believe a woman has a place in political office. If she ever had any doubt, former LA governor, Kathleen Blanco, removed those doubts from a lot of people's minds. Of course, I had to train her. We married when she was 18 yrs. old and grew up in a home where she was taught nothing about politics. Thirty years later, I'm proud to say she has been conservatively indoctrinated! And by the way...not a NASCAR fan. Can't see the fascination in watching cars go in a circle hoping someone crashes...lol. Just not for me, have better things to do with my time.
We forget that one of the first orders of business when this country was still in it's infancy, was to form the Marines to head to Tripoli and fight those rotten sons-of-bitches.

Yah ain't met my wife yet... LOL...
Originally Posted by rost495

Yah ain't met my wife yet... LOL...

Mine either. Go Trump.
When I first met my wife 25 years ago, she was a sweet, shy, sympathetic girl who had a liberal lean. Today you can see the difference. Especially when I turn on CNN and hear a shout of, "LIARS" from the other room.

lol, so proud of her.
Originally Posted by rrroae

Hard to say.

Really?

There are approximately 2 billion Muslims in the World. According to most intelligence assessments, 15%-25% are Islamic Extremists who support destroying western civilization. That means there are somewhere around 300 - 500 million Muslims worldwide who would like to see us wiped off the face of the Earth.

I guess the question is, how many of those 300 - 500 million who hate us would actually commit a terrorist act.

Well, I guess if you like to believe a bunch of limp-wristed theory guys who need to cry wolf to protect their paychecks. But real world empiricism puts that number, currently, at approximately 0.0 +/- 0.0.
Still suffering concussion effects.
Dale's more concerned with being politically correct than anything. A full race season sponsorship for his car cost upwards of 50 million for the entire season. He would have been better served if he had said nothing. It's not his race team, it's Rick Hendrick's and he prefers his drivers stay out of all political commentary.
Posted By: okie Re: Is Dale Jr a dirty liberal? - 01/30/17
A prerequisite to driving NASCAR should be the willingness to fly the battle flag and run moonshine. All others need not apply...

Well, I guess if you like to believe a bunch of limp-wristed theory guys who need to cry wolf to protect their paychecks. But real world empiricism puts that number, currently, at approximately 0.0 +/- 0.0.

What's the matter buddy? Did you get a little choked up like your boy Chucky Schumer that someone was a little mean to those poor oppressed Muslims?

Say it ain't so?

Follow
@GelarBudidarma my fam immigrated from Germany in 1700s escaping religious persecution. America is created by immigrants.
9:45 PM - 28 Jan 2017
461 461 Retweets 921 921 likes
Earnhardt’s Twitter page has more than 1.9 million followers. Several Twitter users responded directly to the tweet from the popular driver – he’s been voted NASCAR’s Most Popular Driver a record 13 times. Here’s a sampling.

Follow
Maureen @mmaureen7
@DaleJr @GelarBudidarma thank you for speaking up, I know a lot of folks in the country look up to you.
12:27 PM - 29 Jan 2017

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/thatsracin/article129529084.html

Somebody should tell Dale Jr. that the persecution is over in Germany these days,...then give his Commie ass a one way ticket.
Did Leroy Beans really say that 0, zip, nada, nicht, nien, no, muslims were currently terrorists intent or blowing something, anything up in this country?

REALLY?
Leroy Beans is a member in good standing of the "fulla chit" entourage which inhabits the campfire.

If you absolutely feel the need to respond to his drivel, "suck a dick" is all he deserves.

But it's best just to ignore him.
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
Did Leroy Beans really say that 0, zip, nada, nicht, nien, no, muslims were currently terrorists intent or blowing something, anything up in this country?

REALLY?

He's just sore at the azzraping him and his liberal buddies have been getting since Trump was elected.

Some comfort food and a safe space and he'll feel right as rain.
lol,...I shoulda' waited.

REALLY?

He's just sore at the azzraping him and his liberal buddies have been getting since Trump was elected.

Some comfort food and a safe space and he'll feel right as rain.

He's been out of sorts since the dog ran off with the rubber dick that he was using as a chew toy.
I just can't believe that ANYBODY, with enough grey matter upstairs to breathe spontaneously could actually say that, much less believe it.

@GelarBudidarma my fam immigrated from Germany in 1700s escaping religious persecution.

He's full of scheit.

I looked up his ancestry, his family came from the same area of Germany that mine did in the same time period. They weren't escaping religious persecution, they were most likely Lutheran like mine which is a dominant religion in that part of Germany. They came here for the same reason every other german did in that time period, to make a buck and have a better life.

Everybody's gotta be a victim.
NASCAR itself is a dirty liberal organization. The country rubes just have not figured that out yet
Posted By: bea175 Re: Is Dale Jr a dirty liberal? - 01/30/17
Now I know why I have always hated NASCAR
I'm pretty sure some of you guys don't even like yourself..
I just can't believe that ANYBODY, with enough grey matter upstairs to breathe spontaneously could actually say that, much less believe it.

Liberal = crazy

That is all.
Posted By: hanco Re: Is Dale Jr a dirty liberal? - 01/30/17
He is losing fans by the minute
© 24hourcampfire