Home
Liberals have no shame.

Chucky sheds fake tears over those poor little Muslim travelers who were held up this past weekend after Trump's executive action calling for better vetting. Some were held up for a whole 2 hours!!

Of course, Trump calls him out for acting like a little bittch.

[Linked Image]
These people are shameless. Nothing more than creating the crisis and then exploiting it.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
[Linked Image]

Mine too. damn....
Listen to the cameras as the tears start to fall! He knows this game well.
First class Putz.
Trump wants to know who his acting coach is. I wonder if he had an onion in his pocket.
Pure theater.
pure theater, yes, but the liberal base just eats this chit up
Term limit is the only way to get rid of that jackass.
The sound of a snowflake melting.

What an A H .
Trump wants to find out who his acting coach is, good one.
[Linked Image]
No. He's far worse that that. He's a filthy lying traitor and should be tried and hung.
So now that he's been called out, what is his next move with that?

The wise move would be to just shut up and let it pass. Will he?

Despite the deadly seriousness of all of this, it is pretty entertaining.
He was horrible before he was the head dem and now he's gotten even worse.
Was he channeling Boehner?
I would love to put his balls in a vice and screw it tight and give this POS something to cry for.
maybe he will return the thousands of $ Trump has donated to him over the years, eh?
Did you notice he had towel heads staged there with him? All drama. And he sucks as an actor.
Originally Posted by kid0917
maybe he will return the thousands of $ Trump has donated to him over the years, eh?

Donation is a nice term for shake down money.
[video:youtube]ISqShX3D8zA[/video]
Originally Posted by bea175
I would love to put his balls in a vice and screw it tight and give this POS something to cry for.

you would have to find some donor balls first! he ain't a man.
[Linked Image]

I think there are a lot of [bleep] who would object to being lumped together with this scum-slurping protozoan.
How people live in NY or CA is beyond my comprehension.
This little pig cried wee wee all the way home
I like how he made the "pause" along about 38 seconds, and waits for the tears to flow AND for the cameras to start clicking.

Better actor than I am though--I'll give him that.
I'd like to make him cry with my #12 boot up his gimlet azz!
Just when I thought I'd seen everything, now we have a Jew crying over muzzies. Unbelievable.
Schumer is a canning gun grabbing POS. He will be chief obstructionist.
Schumer needs to join McLame in a dirt nap very soon..
God needs to Limit Schumer's Term
[Linked Image]

A bloodline that should have ended in an eastern European oven.
How many tears did Schumer shed for the Cubans that Obama turned back to a Communist country that will not accept returning traitors gracefully?
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman

The wise move would be to just shut up and let it pass. Will he ?

Despite the deadly seriousness of all of this, it is pretty entertaining.

nope!
The dude is a pos. While he is crying and bitching, Trump is making tracks and getting things done.
I've heard it said that the most dangerous place to be in DC is between Schumer (or McCain) and a TV camera.
Classic Dem move. Does anyone remember Clinton laughing and then looking up and when saw the camera on him, he began to cry and wiped a tear from his eye? Wish I could remember the exact circumstance, but it's an old trick play out of their playbook.
Originally Posted by Ruger77Shooter
Classic Dem move. Does anyone remember Clinton laughing and then looking up and when saw the camera on him, he began to cry and wiped a tear from his eye?

Wish I could remember the exact circumstance, but it's an old trick play out of their playbook.

He was walking back to his car, I think at a cemetery, after Ron Brown's funeral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8Y9qguTgc
He ain't crying about the Muzzies, he's crying at the thought of all the lost Democrat votes that will occur if those damn foreigners aren't allowed over here.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
He ain't crying about the Muzzies, he's crying at the thought of all the lost Democrat votes that will occur if those damn foreigners aren't allowed over here.

That ,and the possible lack of gun violence for his gun control agenda.
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman

The wise move would be to just shut up and let it pass. Will he?

HAH! Schumer? Let it pass? If there's a microphone within 50 feet you can BET he'll find it and be in front of it before anyone can blink twice..
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire