Home
Posted By: Patrick_James Time to get involved! - 02/10/17
My wife and I our in our retirement years but have come to realize lately if we our going to save our country we need to push back. We used to send a couple hundred bucks to the various pro gun groups a year and said we did our share. That's not going to be enough any more. They are having pro Trump rallies across the country so we booked flights to a couple of them. The only help President Trump going to get is from the people that voted for him. Not the media, not Hollywood, just us who voted for him. It's time to get involved and push back.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Time to get involved! - 02/10/17
You want to push back you better carry a tool for the job.
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Time to get involved! - 02/10/17
Lots of ways to get involved. Locally, join the school board, make your voice heard. Support Charter schools, help with their fund raising efforts. Get on the city council. Teach handgun shooting skills. Get vocal, respond to local news that is slanted. Etc.

Get skilled with a handgun for self defense.
Posted By: WildWest Re: Time to get involved! - 02/10/17
+1 Wyogal
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Lots of ways to get involved. Locally, join the school board, make your voice heard. Support Charter schools, help with their fund raising efforts. Get on the city council. Teach handgun shooting skills. Get vocal, respond to local news that is slanted. Etc.

Get skilled with a handgun for self defense.

Great idea's. thanks
Posted By: wdenike Re: Time to get involved! - 02/10/17
I am a feared you are right. Was just watching the chit show where Betsy Davos was whisked away from a speaking appearance. Because of the anarchist. Then listened to Ben Stein basically say civil war is at its beginning. I know I for one am chit full of it, and feel lets just getter done!!! Way,way, over due!!!!! Worthless pieces of chit all of them.

Take care, Willie
© 24hourcampfire