Home
One can hope.

I love it when a problem takes care of itself.

I hope these idiots aren't just blowin smoke.
grin
I'd like to actually see this gain traction. It's the best idea these snowflakes have had. I'm sure we could get an go fund me for scalpels.
I believe they need some encouragement. It takes a lot of courage to stand up to the world and make your point. Go all out on the carve out! LMAO!
What is that saying?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
They truly are mentally ill.
GET IT IN WRITING! Liberals have a history of breaking these really great promises.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaqhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Very impressive stupidy. The touch about raping Mexico was especially thought provoking. What about Mexicans attempting to simply take portions of the US they want to have back, though they lost them in battle? This is, of course, after the property has been somewhat improved. These people are complete morons. Wars have consequences, and we won. Should these mental midgets think it improper, and have a bad taste in their mouth from living in this cesspool called the USA, they can just move to the shining star called Mexico. Go for it.
I've got a dull knife they can borrow..
They have no brains, they might as well have no genitalia either. The gene pool will thank them.
Might keep them from breeding, but they still will be able to vote. eek
one guy said he viewed the wall as an extension of his penis.

talk about delusional !

my guess is that his boyfriend is supportive of his decision!

They won't do it, it's just a phony threat, or promise (which ever you prefer) kinda like all those celebrities who promised to leave the US if Trump got elected. Publicly cutting your own dick off is easier said than done.
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
I've got a dull knife wooden spoon they can borrow..

Fixt!
"Washington Sophomore Trent Griliphaen said he was inspired by the movement at The University of California, and that he “thinks that Trump’s construction of the wall is just an extension of his penis, and an expression of Patriarchal rape culture. Really, by building the wall, we are raping the Mexican people, and I am no longer willing to be a perpetrator of rape culture. If I remove my penis, I am making a statement that I reject this mentality.”"

JUST WOW.
They all think somebody cares.
Originally Posted by jnyork
Might keep them from breeding, but they still will be able to vote. eek

But their damn kids wont. wink
Maybe there should be a license to breed...
Originally Posted by Springcove
Maybe there should be a license to breed...

Intelligence quota/Common sense exam! wink
...administered here at the Fire.
The guys who say they'd cut it off, want to cut it off eventually anyway as part of their change from male to female.
A little asian college kid here chopped his nutz off about 3-4 months ago. The fireman I talked tom said there was an unbelievable amount of blood everywhere!

He told the fireman something about his nutz betraying him......Good for him.
Originally Posted by walt501
The guys who say they'd cut it off, want to cut it off eventually anyway as part of their change from male to female.

Yeah, but if they're not doing it out of spite (though, "against whom?" is a good question!) they'll want taxpayer funded surgeries. I say we egg em on to do it themselves...it's just good fiscal policy.
As long as it's their own gonads they're cutting off, I say knock yourself out,SNIP SNIP.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
One can hope.

I love it when a problem takes care of itself.

I hope these idiots aren't just blowin smoke.
grin

Somewhere in the back of the room there is a black fella with his arm around the halfwit's girlfriend, smiling his biggest smile.

If the world is to be saved then I am convinced that the best start would be to hang most of the tertiary teachers.
MOST???
I invite them all to join:

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

© 24hourcampfire