Home
Posted By: 12344mag I was watching "The Five" - 02/21/17
Beckel looks like hell, Thinking he needs a drink.
Posted By: byc Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/21/17
or a pill!!
Or a new Heart/Liver..
Posted By: Wyogal Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/21/17
I've only watched "The Five" a couple times since he's been back. That was enough. I don't find watching an old pill popping drunk, chest thumping, as entertainment at all.
Posted By: ro1459 Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/21/17
Beckel said he had received 1,000 e-mails yesterday because of the things he said. I am proud to say I was one of those 1,000.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/21/17
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Or a new Heart/Liver..

Brain sure wouldn't hurt either.
Nah, he's smart.

He needs to leave and start his own show on MSNBC with Juan Williams and Shephard Smith, Call it "The Three.....

Stooges"
I saw that show and he was spouting off all kinds of nonsense .
Originally Posted by Wacenturion
He needs to leave and start his own show on MSNBC with Juan Williams and Shephard Smith, Call it "The Three.....

Stooges"

I'll agree with that! laugh If the TV is on Fox when jaun or beckle starts talking, I switch it to Fox News.
Posted By: broomd Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/21/17
Wouldn't be surprised an iota if I read that he collapsed and died tomorrow.

The guy looks absolutely terrible, and his desperate attempts to deride Trump are pathetic.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/21/17
He has signed a 5 year contract with the History Channel to do more episodes of "The Curse Of Oak Island"
Posted By: jaguartx Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/21/17
Originally Posted by Wacenturion

Stooges"

Ha, ha, ha. Tff.
Originally Posted by ro1459
Beckel said he had received 1,000 e-mails yesterday because of the things he said. I am proud to say I was one of those 1,000.

What did you tell the pos, pray tell?
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Nah, he's smart.

Good video. That commie sucker was too stupid to believe drugs fry brains and now he's semi-living 90 proof.
Quit watching the Five, can't stand Beckel or Williams. And what's FAUX doing to themselves? First they hire that dingbat Marie Harf, the blonde mouthpiece for 0bama's state department, then I just read they hired Zeke Emmanuel, Rahm's brother that helped design 0care. WTF?
Posted By: hanco Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
He needs to go
Posted By: jaguartx Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
Originally Posted by ro1459

I wonder how many were pushers.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I just can't watch Fox. Their constant 'mix' of liberal apologists and azzholes is too off putting.
Posted By: Redneck Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
I can't watch that show... Between the likes of Juan Williams & Geraldo and the fact that they all talk over one another continuously the show's become so irritating that I just find other things to do until Brett Baier's segment comes on.. IMHO that is the best news show on FOX.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
They cut that fatass way too much slack on that show.
Originally Posted by Redneck
I can't watch that show... Between the likes of Juan Williams & Geraldo and the fact that they all talk over one another continuously the show's become so irritating that I just find other things to do until Brett Baier's segment comes on.. IMHO that is the best news show on FOX.

I like Brett Baier's show as well but for now my favorite is Tucker Carlson. I'm only home at that time a couple times a week but I like what I've seen so far!
Posted By: Redneck Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49

I like Brett Baier's show as well but for now my favorite is Tucker Carlson. I'm only home at that time a couple times a week but I like what I've seen so far!
Agreed..
Posted By: Otis Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
I like Waters World, he show just how stupid kids are these days!
Posted By: byc Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
speaking of Tucker check out this looney bin in technicolor!! Whacko!!!!

She goes well beyond the definition of Whacko.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
I cant figure out why Tucker cant ever seem to tell whackos what WE want and that WE foot the bill and WE have the guns.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
I sometimes watch The Intelligence Report with Trish Regan on FOXB.
Posted By: CCCC Re: I was watching "The Five" - 02/22/17
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I cant figure out why Tucker cant ever seem to tell whackos what WE want and that WE foot the bill and WE have the guns.
Am thinking his idea is to draw these idiots in, expose them and let the viewer do some thinking. Seems to set bait for ideological myopic cases to lure them into what might feel to them like comfortable exposure - if he slams them or tells them off directly, the allure will recede. He needs victims, but not a rep as a hard case.
© 24hourcampfire