Home
Posted By: MagMarc Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
I haven't been a fan but she's impressing me in her new job!
Posted By: 4ager Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
Piss on her.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
She's a Rino.

But, she has a boss now.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
Finally we are taking a stand. I feel we should give the less than useless UN the boot out of NY and defund completely.
Posted By: viking Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
WWTD, What Would Travis Do?
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
Originally Posted by viking

He would stop paying the Useless Nations and use that money to further develop the liquor and the stripper industries of this country!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
Trump sent Nikki Haley to the UN as a favor to South Carolina for supporting him in the Primary.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
Damn she's skinny.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Damn she's skinny.

Have a friend that says "The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat!" sick grin
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Damn she's skinny.

Have a friend that says "The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat!" sick grin

"Built for speed, not comfort". grin

Ed
Posted By: RWE Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/22/17
Originally Posted by 4ager
Piss on her.

Well, there is this rumor about Trump....
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
I lost all respect for her when she took down the Confederate flag.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Yep.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Sounds like she bitch slapped the organization that should not exist.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17

Yep.

By golly, the symbol of a 152 year old lost cause IS the most important thing in life.
The UN is and always has been nothing more than a gateway drug to a world government and liquidation of US sovereignty.
Posted By: rrconductor Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump sent Nikki Haley to the UN as a favor to South Carolina for supporting him in the Primary.

I beg to differ. When she removed the flag from our statehouse she solidified a position in DC courtesy the RNC. Flag issues in our state have been long and ugly, RNC said this was perfect timing with the death of the Chas. Nine while hearts are heavy for the senseless loss of life. The issue was run thru the legislature so fast nobody with clout had time to react. If it had not been the flag it was going to be many other monuments of the war that reside in our state. The flag was on the statehouse grounds not the capital, it came off the capital flagpole in 2000 amid much criticism as a concession with the Black Caucus of SC and they were fine with it being placed on the statehouse grounds. Then the killings take place and the fire is lit again.

I have lived in the state of SC all of my life(64yrs.) and have never thought of the flag as being a symbol of hatred, I considered it a historical marker for those that fought for our state both black and white. Yes my Great Great GF had them fight alongside of him here so that the North would not destroy what they had built, schools, churches, housing and the land they farmed. Alas that was all for nothing as Sherman took care of that with his march through SC.
Originally Posted by rrconductor

I beg to differ.

I don't want to put words in Bristoe's mouth but I assume he was saying Trump did SC a favor of GETTING RID OF HER out of SC.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
one the main things about 'conservatives', is that we cut no slack to what we feel are rogue or renegade politicians. They have to be 100% pure, 100% of the time.
Haley is head and shoulders better at the UN than Samantha Power, the commie bitch that was there before her . That has to count for something.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by rrconductor

I beg to differ.

I don't want to put words in Bristoe's mouth but I assume he was saying Trump did SC a favor of GETTING RID OF HER out of SC.

Yep.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
I thought she di a great job of "calling a spade a spade"
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
As Ambassador Haley - so far so good.
Posted By: hanco Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
She will be fine
Posted By: byc Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Yup!! Agreed Hancho and Mark.

You guys should really lay off of Nikki Haley and support her in the new role.

Regardless of the whole flag incident she's very liked in SC and did a great job for the Sandlappers in the Palmetto state.

Approval ratings of 58%-81% confirm.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Damn she's skinny.

Yes, my wife snickers when I remark how such a skinny woman "needs to eat more food!"
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Didn't she cave on a Confederate flag issue or something like that?

If so....I don't care if she does have a R behind her name...fugg her.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

If that is your logic then you should not be supporting Trump as well because his opinions at the time were the same as most of our great state.

Originally Posted by Trump
Newly-minted presidential candidate Donald Trump joined his fellow Republican contenders Tuesday in calling for the South Carolina legislature to remove the Confederate flag from the statehouse grounds.

"I think they should put it in the museum and let it go," Trump said of the flag during an appearance at his new golf course in the Washington, D.C. suburbs. "Respect whatever it is you have to respect, because it was a point in time, and put it in a museum. But I would take it down. Yes."

Posted By: 4ager Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Originally Posted by byc

If that is your logic then you should not be supporting Trump as well because his opinions at the time were the same.

Newly-minted presidential candidate Donald Trump joined his fellow Republican contenders Tuesday in calling for the South Carolina legislature to remove the Confederate flag from the statehouse grounds.

"I think they should put it in the museum and let it go," Trump said of the flag during an appearance at his new golf course in the Washington, D.C. suburbs. "Respect whatever it is you have to respect, because it was a point in time, and put it in a museum. But I would take it down. Yes."

Trump wasn't the governor of a southern state. Haley was, and she sold out.
Originally Posted by byc
Yup!! Agreed Hancho and Mark.

You guys should really lay off of Nikki Haley and support her in the new role.

Regardless of the whole flag incident she's very liked in SC and did a great job for the Sandlappers in the Palmetto state.

Approval ratings of 58%-81% confirm.

Just says how far SC has fallen from being a Southern state with any pride, and how close they are to just another PC BS bastion of "correctness".
BS Sean and you know it.
No, it ain't. The media ran a damned lie around that POS Roof, Haley bought into it, and now you're justifying it.
Posted By: deflave Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
She seems like an-as-the-wind-blows-kghunt.

Dave
No, it ain't. The media ran a damned lie around that POS Roof, Haley bought into it, and now you're justifying it.

I'm not justifying anything. I am simply saying Haley has done a great job for this state. That's it!!

You want to hold the removal of the S&B's against her that's your freedom. But the removal was not all on her. Polls showed the state favored the same. Present company excluded. But…..
Word has it that she's a horn dog and not very good at hiding it.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2011/11/04/nikki-haleys-love-nest-open-marriage/
Posted By: LBP Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17

Yep. Fugh her...
She's also a Muslim importer.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/refugee-lovin-governor-sued-for-importing-muslims/
You guys are nuts. Now you're eating your own just like a feral pig. Who's next!?

This place can be more whacko than the Left!

Posted By: MagMarc Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
I will disagree with her over the CBF until the day I die but I like what's she's doing in the UN.
Originally Posted by byc
You guys are nuts. Now you're eating your own. Who's next!?

This place is more whacko than the Left!

She's never been "my own".

I heard about her plan to start dragging Muslims into South Carolina a long time ago.

There's only one reason that a government official does that.

They're owned.

You folks in South Carolina should thank Trump for getting her out of your state before she turned it into a hookah palace.
Originally Posted by byc

She's our own?

Dave
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Yep.

By golly, the symbol of a 152 year old lost cause IS the most important thing in life.

Not the most pressing issue, but it's damn sure important to me. My ancestors fought, suffered, and died all through the war fighting yankee invaders. I suspect most southerners fell the same.
Originally Posted by byc

I heard about her plan to start dragging Muslims into South Carolina a long time ago.

They're owned.

You folks in South Carolina should thank Trump for getting her out of your state before she turned it into a hookah palace.

Nonsense…she gravely opposed Trump in the state election and backed Rubio as did all others.

BUT Trump picked her and not as a favor to anyone. Rather based on her capabilities and negotiating skills. But y'all believe she flunked Flag 101, which disqualifies her.

I often forget most of you live here and know what really goes on in this state.

[bleep] amazing.
Posted By: BMT Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17

Travis would do Nikki Haley
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Originally Posted by byc

If that is your logic then you should not be supporting Trump as well because his opinions at the time were the same as most of our great state.

I support him because he's the president but I dam sure didn't vote for him. I wrote in Rand Paul.
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by byc

They're owned.

Nonsense…

Again,.....

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/refugee-lovin-governor-sued-for-importing-muslims/
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
trying to explain that even Mz Haley at the UN is better for America, and us, than whoever was there before, is like trying to tell a toddler that My little Pony is not real. Amazing.
Originally Posted by LBP

Not the most pressing issue, but it's damn sure important to me. My ancestors fought, suffered, and died all through the war fighting yankee invaders. I suspect most southerners fell the same.

I don't give two fugks about your ancestors but I do give a fugk about elected officials caving to a bunch of communist pieces of schit.

Her political career needs to come to a close. Rapidly.

Dave
Originally Posted by BMT

That's not the issue at hand.

Dave
Posted By: BMT Re: Nikki Haley at the UN - 02/23/17
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BMT

That's not the issue at hand.

You would though. wink
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by LBP

I don't give two fugks about your ancestors but I do give a fugk about elected officials caving to a bunch of communist pieces of schit.

Her political career needs to come to a close. Rapidly.

Dave

I agree on her political career.

What lie was that?
I don't personally like the fact that it came down but it was voted on by our legislators, Republican led House and it came down. She has done a lot for the state, as BYC stated.
Word has it that she's a horn dog and not very good at hiding it.

https://www.fitsnews.com/2011/11/04/nikki-haleys-love-nest-open-marriage/

Damn, 1st I have heard of that, how many of you folks on here live in SC and really knows what goes on?
© 24hourcampfire