Home
if you see them please ignore and move on.

missing women :

[Linked Image]

P.
Posted By: djs Re: missing women in saudi arabia - 02/24/17
Shouldn't they be on President Trump's Immigration Executive Order and banned from the US? After all, the US has endured terrorist attacks form Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, but not many of the countries presently included.
Originally Posted by djs
Shouldn't they be on President Trump's Immigration Executive Order and banned from the US? After all, the US has endured terrorist attacks form Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, but not many of the countries presently included.

Hey f*cktard, how about we've stopped terror plots planned by individuals from several of the seven countries. And you know that. Don't give us this "endured" BS in your anti-Trump outrage. Stick a tampon in it and #JumpforTrump!

I bet they are ugly
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by djs

Hey f*cktard, how about we've stopped terror plots planned by individuals from several of the seven countries. And you know that. Don't give us this "endured" BS in your anti-Trump outrage. Stick a tampon in it and #JumpforTrump!

LOL, don't sugar coat it...tell us what you really think smile
I think Persiondog is one weird puppy.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I think Persiondog is one weird puppy.

thanks , that's the nicest comment ever on this site :-)

seriously if a woman is kidnapped or missing how are they going to let the public know ?

P.
Originally Posted by djs

If you read the EO, and the one issued by your POS Hussein, you'd know the answer and know that your premise is as false as your sense of honor and integrity.
I think all serial killers show move from Vermont to Saudi Arabia.
P.
Persiandog - VERY good point!

Mike
Posted By: CCCC Re: missing women in saudi arabia - 02/24/17
No longer are in Syria, but are walking around - saw them buying bacon up at the general store yesterday. One looked fairly ugly.
Are they Easter eggs...or are they hand grenades?

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire