Home
Posted By: FlaRick "Paris is no longer Paris" - 02/26/17
Sadly, Trump is 100% correct. Been visiting there for over 25 years and native Parisians will be the first to agree.
Native Parisians are ass holes.
Native Parisians let it happen.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Native Parisians are ass holes.
This is true. A shame, though, that Paris is no longer Paris. Maybe they can still kick out the invaders. Send them home.

Has it been cleaned up since this?
Where did they expect the "refugees" would end up?
The disgusting mess in Paris is similar to the once beautiful Seattle. Homeless scum and trash now dominate the city's landscape. Liberal policies in action.
Chop the tree down if you don't like the fruit.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Has it been cleaned up since this?

Hey looks like the DAPL protestor camp after they left.
Posted By: hanco Re: "Paris is no longer Paris" - 02/27/17
F...king mess
Posted By: JSTUART Re: "Paris is no longer Paris" - 02/27/17
Originally Posted by FlaRick
"Paris is no longer Paris"

What, are you saying they cleaned up the dogshit, arrogance, and crappy attitude?
Posted By: 007FJ Re: "Paris is no longer Paris" - 02/27/17
Looks like the Occupy Wall Street Movement as well
US military will probably have to once again go over there and run the invaders out.
Posted By: RIO7 Re: "Paris is no longer Paris" - 02/27/17
That's neat and clean, compared to our side of the Rio Grande, on the border. our side looks like a land fill no one bothered to cover over. Rio7
Originally Posted by hanco
F...king mess

Not quite yet....when it starts looking like Aleppo or Mosul, it'll be a F..king mess...right now, it ain't any worse than some parts of the bay area.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: "Paris is no longer Paris" - 02/27/17
What, he underwent gender reassignment? What's his name now? Did anyone tell Helen?
Acesneights, I was going to say the same thing, looks exactly like downtown seattle. I will not go down there anymore. Another city lost to the libs
Damn, why wouldn't we want some of that in ALL our cities? What's a couple of piss soaked mattresses when principles like love and progress are the goal?

Hell why keep it just for the cities...imagine a group of 2-300 'special guest's' in your favorite small town? I just cannot imagine the love and progress, and HOPE it would bring our children.
Even Rue Pigalle has gone all hipster.
Originally Posted by RIO7
That's neat and clean, compared to our side of the Rio Grande, on the border. our side looks like a land fill no one bothered to cover over. Rio7

That is a sad situation sir.
What I find amazing is the stupidity of the leftists who worked for Charlie Hedbo! In the face of numerous threats and attacks by Muslims they choose to remain helpless and disarmed! The insanity of this quickly became evident when 12 of them were slaughtered at work by Muslims.
The disgusting mess in Paris is similar to the once beautiful Seattle. Homeless scum and trash now dominate the city's landscape. Liberal policies in action.

Likely to get worse before it gets better, sadly.

MM
Fahq them. They deserve every evil that befalls them for their stupidity.
Posted By: jbuck Re: "Paris is no longer Paris" - 02/27/17

This!!!

I lived in the suburbs for school and couldn't believe how bad it is there. Driving ththough on i5 all you see is trash and graffiti. I guess you reap what you sow

© 24hourcampfire