Home
I ain't been on here much lately and have been working on something that I've missed since my motocross/supercross days.
I loved loading up my bikes and motorhome and hitting the road.
So... I've been on the lookout for a diesel pusher that meets my needs.
And... I found one.
[Linked Image]
I'm thinking that I'll be hitt'n the road this summer and will be taking all invitations for free beer and food under advisement.
you know you're always welcomed here.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

And you are gonna be my first stop.
Hey Bart! We have a big get together near Quemado NM every summer. It's usually around the end of July or so, but the details are always posted here. If your inclined it'd be great to have you.
Tom
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Hey Bart! We have a big get together near Quemado NM every summer. It's usually around the end of July or so, but the details are always posted here. If your inclined it'd be great to have you.
Tom

I'll definitely check that one out. I haven't been to a real get-together in a long time.
This living in downtown Dallas is gett'n old. You can't get a beer for under 5 bucks at any of the beer joints within walking(stumbling) distance from home.
Love to see you at Quemado--last weekend in July, mark your calendar!
If you find yourself in ND or MN I got a driveway you can park that thing in.... Good Luck, have fun, enjoy the travel

Here as well!
Here too...as long as you make chill!
If you head NE ya got a place to stop here as well.

Have fun looks like a nice machine.
Originally Posted by hatari
Here too...as long as you make chill!

I'll even help you out with a few proprietary steps that'll make it a tad bit better.
Hope you like dogs!
I'm going to get another Pug.
I can't help myself... I'm a Pug guy. smile
Doors are open down here in Florida Bart.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

My point was that I have a bunch of dogs, knuckle head.

Whatever happened to the ODR?
Nice looking rig Bart. Congratulations. If you ever get up to Yankee Land, stop by for a visit. You're welcome any time here in Minnysoda.
Good for you, Bart!

Enjoy!
Looks like a rock star's tour bus! Now all you need are some groupies.
Don't feed it the chili.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You talking about the ranch near Rocksprings?
Its Bradys to do whatever he wants to do with it,except selling it.
Very nice.. So, you gonna be a full-timer now?

If you can stand 75 degrees once in a while in summer w/o your parka on, you can always swing by here for a couple brewskis.. laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Redneck

If you can stand 75 degrees once in a while in summer w/o your parka on, you can always swing by here for a couple brewskis.. laugh laugh

WTF is a parka? grin
Originally Posted by Redneck

WTF is a parka? grin

I guess we won't be seeing you up North. eek
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You talking about the ranch near Rocksprings?
Its Bradys to do whatever he wants to do with it,except selling it.
I"d be out there in the RV mostly.. well at least what we call the somewhat cool months anyway....
You'd be welcome here in the land of gnats and gniggs..

And you are gonna be my first stop.

Figured your first stop would'a been to see Maser! whistle

If you venture to Yankee territory there's always a beer and grub at the Sauer household.

This living in downtown Dallas is gett'n old. You can't get a beer for under 5 bucks at any of the beer joints within walking(stumbling) distance from home.

Maybe they're jackin' up the $$$$ when they see ya coming in the door. laugh

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Maybe they're jackin' up the $$$$ when they see ya coming in the door. laugh

[Linked Image]
OOOOOOOooooooooooooooo, it appears you've ingested several kegs of Shiner Bock there, my boy.... Ease up a tad - and maybe that new rig won't be overweight at the next scale.. laugh laugh

Your welcome to stop by in Colorado and visit us. I have an acre to park that RV on while you visit.
If you want to take a short shakedown cruise, Loving ain't very far. Might even fry up some catfish.
Hope you'll swing through here, too, Bart.

GTC
If you still have that cannon or mountain howitzer,I'd be in for making a big boom or two.
Have you thought about setting up a little "tag along" car or maybe even a small motorcycle carrier??? They can make it a whole lot more enjoyable.
© 24hourcampfire