Home
appears a trio of stooges attempted to break in & rob a fellow; but they forgot the important rule of not trying to break into a house with armed homeowners.

All 3 perps were shot & killed....they have updated the story a few times in the last couple of hours as more info becomes available....

http://www.newson6.com/story/35006296/broken-arrow-homeowner-shoots-two-intruders-police-say

Watch Live NowNews On 6 At 6

Three Teen Burglars Killed By Broken Arrow Homeowner's Son, Deputies Say

Posted: Mar 27, 2017 1:46 PM CST Updated: Mar 27, 2017 5:51 PM CST
By: NewsOn6.com
BROKEN ARROW, Oklahoma -

The Wagoner County Sheriff's Office says the three males who were killed trying to break into a house in Broken Arrow were teenagers.

Officers say it happened at a home near 91st and Clearview Drive in Wagoner County.

The Wagoner County Sheriff's Office said the homeowner and his adult son were in the home when three males wearing masks and gloves tried to break in at about 12:30 p.m. The homeowner's son shot the intruders with a rifle, deputies said, killing all three.

Deputies say the males were 16, 17 and 18 years old. They said one teen had brass knuckles, one had a knife. Deputies say they arrested a fourth person, a 21-year-old woman, who they believe to be the getaway driver.

The sheriff's office said both the homeowner and his son, who's 23, are cooperating with the investigation and went to the sheriff's office to give statements to investigators.

Deputies found two of the intruders' bodies inside and one outside the home.

good deal.......they won't be back.......
that will save a lot of tax dollars.
This lesson should be taught in school.
[Linked Image]
my brother in law lives 5-6 blocks away from the place this occurred; been a fair number of undesirables cruising the neighborhood there looking to steal anything that isn't nailed down.

kinda wondering if they thought they decided to step up the ante by trying to kick in some doors...if it was the same crew, i'd say their plans to "upgrade" failed in a most spectacular fashion....

but they were all good boy's! turned their lives around. going to school to improve their community! each were baby daddies leaving grief stricken fambly's mourning the loss of choir boy's. DIN DO NUFFIN!
Originally Posted by deerstalker
but they were all good boy's! turned their lives around. going to school to improve their community! each were baby daddies leaving grief stricken fambly's mourning the loss of choir boy's. DIN DO NUFFIN!
One of them was working on a career as a hip hop artist, I hear.
I hope it was a 270.
I guess we know what those two would do with intruders at the door.,
Originally Posted by Partsman
I hope it was a 270.

It was an AR-15.
The guy deserves a key to the city for taking out the trash cleanly.
A triple play,
3 "teens" only description... strange... anyway 3 shot inside the house with an AR 15...OUCH! I hope the shooter does not have any permanent hearing damage...
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
3 "teens" only description... strange... anyway 3 shot inside the house with an AR 15...OUCH! I hope the shooter does not have any permanent hearing damage...
When the only description is "teens," you can be sure any further description is left out for fear of perpetuating a stereotype.
Send those two to Chicago to teach the 'hood" how to shoot, maybe?
Pretty good shootin'
That should compliment the evenings nightcap very well.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
When the only description is "teens," you can be sure any further description is left out for fear of perpetuating a stereotype.

You would not be referring to Obummers sons would ya now.
Dang, a trifecta. That's impressive.
I never understood why someone would break into a house with the following scenario:

1) pissed off owner with a Louisville Slugger!
2) pissed off owner with a German Shepard!
3) pissed off owner with an 870 or AR!

I'm glad things worked out!
[Linked Image]
Please send the full account to Mr. Daniel Levitin so he will have one answer to his possibly rhetorical question. And, the NYT may wish to print the story - from the point of view of the three intruders, maybe.
Will the 21 YO getaway driver face heavier charges because of the deaths? Sure hope so.
Will the 21 YO getaway driver face heavier charges because of the deaths? Sure hope so.
Yep, assuming it's a felony murder jurisdiction. Felony murder means that everyone involved in a felony, that could reasonably be predicted to result in harm, is responsible for any death resulting from said felony.
And under OK's [color:#3333FF][b]Death during the Commission of a Felony law,[/color][/b] the get away driver will probably be charged with Murder 1 since 3 deaths happened during the commission of a felony.

Happy Ending...
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
And under OK's [color:#3333FF][b]Death during the Commission of a Felony law,[/color][/b] the get away driver will probably be charged with Murder 1 since 3 deaths happened during the commission of a felony.

Happy Ending...

Great
lets hope it happens that way

Commy Mexifornia would be finding ways to convict the home owner victims that just defended him self and his family.

In a perfect world, she would be executed as well, publicly and TELEVISED. This sh** would dry up real fast.
Hope the kid didn't shoot mom's favorite China service in all The excitement
Glad the home owners are okay and that no further tax dollars will be wasted on these three.

God Bless Oklahoma!

Getaway hoe gets three counts of murder one, plus conspiracy to commit armed burglary.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Hope the kid didn't shoot mom's favorite China service in all The excitement

laugh
Booking photos and charges would (will) go viral in a heart beat.... Anyone with the Google Fue skills to find and post it?

Bets on the racial results... (just kidding).
Booking photos and charges would (will) go viral in a heart beat.... Anyone with the Google Fue skills to find and post it?

Bets on the racial results... (just kidding).

Deputies say they arrested a fourth person, a 21-year-old woman identified as Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez, who they determined had driven the three suspects to the home.
She's a fugly one:

[Linked Image]
It's a hell of a thing to kill someone, killing three?
I hope there's someone he can talk to so he doesn't carry it around too long...
Here's Ms. Rodriguez:

[Linked Image]

Sniper beat me to it.
A candidate for Dancing with the Stars!!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

DWTS Supermax Edition?
Originally Posted by high_country_
Dang, a trifecta. That's impressive.

Hat trick laugh
I don't think he needs help as in someone to talk to.
I sure as know that I wouldn't.
Justice done>
Was the AR all "mil-spec"???

Three burglars dead in one fell swoop?? That will literally prevent HUNDREDS of future crimes in that area.
Originally Posted by FyrepowrX
my brother in law lives 5-6 blocks away from the place this occurred; been a fair number of undesirables cruising the neighborhood there looking to steal anything that isn't nailed down.

kinda wondering if they thought they decided to step up the ante by trying to kick in some doors...if it was the same crew, i'd say their plans to "upgrade" failed in a most spectacular fashion....

I must live in a good neighborhood, if I heard a crash from my back door at 12:30 pm, I would head back there to see if anyone needed help. Or if a tree fell on the house.

I can't imagine heading for the back door with a loaded AR-15.

Unless they saw them coming on CCTV?

Sycamore
Originally Posted by colodog
I hope there's someo ne he can talk to so he doesn't carry it around too long...

Ya I was concerned about the guy too, through no fault of his own his whole life just turned upside-down. Besides the killing, there's the being that guy who shot the three bad guys.

Several years ago before we moved here a retiree on my street shot and killed a teenager who had broken into his house. Totally justified.

That guy ended up moving.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I hope there's someo ne he can talk to so he doesn't carry it around too long...

Ya I was concerned about the guy too, through no fault of his own his whole life just turned upside-down. Besides the killing, there's the being that guy who shot the three bad guys.

Several years ago before we moved here a retiree on my street shot and killed a teenager who had broken into his house. Totally justified.

Yeah, that would be tough to keep out of yer mind....

Just imagine every time you walked in that room or looked where the kid died... you'd be re-living the whole thing over and over.

No thanks... I'd move too.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

I must live in a good neighborhood, if I heard a crash from my back door at 12:30 pm, I would head back there to see if anyone needed help. Or if a tree fell on the house.

Sycamore

Based on the press pics it's a very nice area.

but if you knew there were undesirables making the rounds ripping off the neighbors I suspect you would adjust your defensive posture.
Originally Posted by 325Abn

Just imagine every time you walked in that room or looked where the kid died... you'd be re-living the whole thing over and over.

Reminds me of how I would feel if I killed some rattle snakes.
Good shooting.

I wonder if the 23 yr old son might be a combat vet. Seems he was on his game.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Sharpsman

DWTS Supermax Edition?

Okay.... that's funny.... I feel kind of bad though I was ASSuming she would have a darker complexion... My bad....

Hopefully the criminals were here illegally and it will help to build the "deport criminals" monumentum...

If that bunch was MS 13 or something similar that family may need to start carrying AR-15s around with them all the time though....
if you knew there were undesirables making the rounds ripping off the neighbors I suspect you would adjust your defensive posture.

My mother's aunt lived in New Orleans in one of those shotgun houses, basically all the rooms in a line. As was typical in the neighborhood with these houses the driveway went a long way down the side of the house with parking toward the rear. Auntie had become quite ill so my mother was staying with her a lot.

About this time a crew of miscreants had started taking advantage of the way the parking worked. They would take cover near the rear of a house and rob people getting out of their cars in the evening.

Here is what my dad did. He got one of those silhouette type targets and ventilated it with his Glock 45, most of the magazine in the chest and two or three in the head. This he taped to the front door of Aunties house. The door was white, and there was a light on the overhang of the porch aimed back toward the door. When daylight faded this arrangement made it easy to see the target with its bullet holes quite clearly from the street. Just above the target was a poster that read "THIS CAN BE YOU" in large letters.

For a while Dad on the dark side of the porch in the evenings, Glock 45 ready at hand. If you knew what you were looking for you might see the cherry on his cigarette when he took a drag. Other than that he was practically invisible, unlike the well lit warning.

That driveway robbery crap dried right up in the nearby area.

Dad was a WWII vet and I seriously doubt it would have bothered him in the least if he ventilated Dindu Nuffin.

Sycamore

Thats teh kind of sheeple thinking that gets folks killed.

Get out back with the AR etc... and find a wreck or tree fallen you are still ok..

We are rural. Stuff doesn't much happen here... the other morning my pager went off... assault cranial injury. WTF... guy stopped to help a motorist on the side of the road on the way to work. Got hit over the head when he got there by the accomplices..... and stole everything he had except his truck...

Pay attention, its not Kansas anymore...
Originally Posted by Ringman

Reminds me of how I would feel if I killed some rattle snakes.
This.
Originally Posted by rost495
... Pay attention, its not Kansas anymore...

This is where I'm at. We live in a very quiet, rural area. Good neighbors. Trust them with the life of my family... However... Heroin is at epidemic proportions. And break-in's are increasing, even out here in the boon docks. Unlike Mr. Levitin, LEO response time to our location could be 10 minutes, or could be 40 minutes, depending on time of day and whatever else is going on in the county. None of my neighbors are going to be the least bit surprised nor worried if I show up at the door with a loaded firearm when they stop by unexpectedly.

Sycamore

Thats teh kind of sheeple thinking that gets folks killed.

Get out back with the AR etc... and find a wreck or tree fallen you are still ok..

We are rural. Stuff doesn't much happen here... the other morning my pager went off... assault cranial injury. WTF... guy stopped to help a motorist on the side of the road on the way to work. Got hit over the head when he got there by the accomplices..... and stole everything he had except his truck...

Pay attention, its not Kansas anymore...
No, it's about sixty miles south of Kansas. We're in Broken Arrow quite often. It's overall a nice town containing the only Bass Pro in Tulsa metro. Some of it has gone to seed though. I've been staying in a nice hotel and decided to make a midnight snack run...Walmart is open 24-7. The BA Walmart contains some particularly nefarious characters that time of the night. I can only imagine the types that broke into that dude's house.

Sycamore is nothing more than a troll.
1. Sycamore is not a troll, he just doesn't attempt to stay in step with the "Campfire Cadence".

2. The article says it happened at 12 30 PM. That's just after noon, not dark.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Glad the home owners are okay and that no further tax dollars will be wasted on these three.

God Bless Oklahoma!

Getaway hoe gets three counts of murder one, plus conspiracy to commit armed burglary.

Well if Oklahoma lost 3 ghetto rats during this scenario...

Looks like the DemocRATS lost between 30 to 45 votes being cast for them in the next election cycle...
Originally Posted by boatammo
I don't think he needs help as in someone to talk to.
I sure as know that I wouldn't.
Justice done>

only thing I'd feel guilty about.... is feeling guilty about NOT feeling guilty over it...

As Funshooter said if it happened in California.... same with Oregon...

the perps have a lot more rights in Oregon, courtesy of Potland DemocRATS...

no difference in WA I'm sure...
She's a fugly one:

[Linked Image]

And short, that white flour tamale roller is 4'10"
DU's take, [b][color:#3333FF]"should have fired warning shots"[/color][/b], however there are a few over there with a couple of brain cells..

crazy

I'm glad she's being charged with three counts of felony murder.
She'll die in an Okie iron door hotel if she doesn't get the death penalty.
There is no telling how many crimes this shooting will prevent. These 3 want commit any more. Plus all their friends will think twice about their actions. Hasbeen
It may be semantics on my part, but if 3 guys come through the glass door, with knives and brass knuckles at noon, I'm not thinking "burglar".
I'm thinking targets.
Regardless of time.
God help me if feeling good about this is wrong. Bless their hearts.
Don't be shocked if the three deceased home invaders turn out to be some of Obama's 'dreamers'.

Wouldn't that be some awesome added vindication of our President's deportation policy.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Don't be shocked if the three deceased home invaders turn out to be some of Obama's 'dreamers'.

Wouldn't that be some awesome added vindication of our President's deportation policy.

Let's send the ashes back COD.

Or use it in the wall mortar mix.
Originally Posted by gunner500
She's a fugly one:

[Linked Image]

And short, that white flour tamale roller is 4'10"

Reliable sources say that's mohick in drag...
LOL, bet she's a sweaty little piglet. sick
She was the getaway driver?

How did she reach the pedals?
Originally Posted by curdog4570
1. Sycamore is not a troll, he just doesn't attempt to stay in step with the "Campfire Cadence".

Gotcha, he's an idiot.
Originally Posted by RWE
It may be semantics on my part, but if 3 guys come through the glass door, with knives and brass knuckles at noon, I'm not thinking "burglar".
Right. I had the same reaction. Burglars sneak in when they think no one is home. This was a home invasion robbery attempt, or a murder for fun effort.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

We can only hope.
The perp in the pic probably believed there was a large stash of candy and ice cream in the home.
I guess that guy didn't read the Post or Times article DJS post the other day. He should have just walked out the back door.
Originally Posted by mathman
The perp in the pic probably believed there was a large stash of candy and ice cream in the home.
LOL grin
I think she's the person who ate the getaway driver.
DU's take, [b][color:#3333FF]"should have fired warning shots"[/color][/b], however there are a few over there with a couple of brain cells..

crazy

The article says the kid and perps did exchange words. Must not have convinced the young man of their charitable intentions. Good call.
Oklahoma Statutes (O.S.)

Title 21. Penal Code

§ 21-1289.25 PHYSICAL OR DEADLY FORCE AGAINST INTRUDER

A. The Legislature hereby recognizes that the citizens of the State of Oklahoma have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes or places of business.

B. A person or an owner, manager or employee of a business is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:

1. The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, occupied vehicle, or a place of business, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against the will of that person from the dwelling, residence, occupied vehicle, or place of business; and

2. The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.

C. The presumption set forth in subsection B of this section does not apply if:

1. The person against whom the defensive force is used has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not a protective order from domestic violence in effect or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person;

2. The person or persons sought to be removed are children or grandchildren, or are otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used; or

3. The person who uses defensive force is engaged in an unlawful activity or is using the dwelling, residence, occupied vehicle, or place of business to further an unlawful activity.

D. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

E. A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter the dwelling, residence, occupied vehicle of another person, or a place of business is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.

F. A person who uses force, as permitted pursuant to the provisions of subsections B and D of this section, is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes charging or prosecuting the defendant.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yep, assuming it's a felony murder jurisdiction. Felony murder means that everyone involved in a felony, that could reasonably be predicted to result in harm, is responsible for any death resulting from said felony.

Well said.
When I read the story I thought of the book "In Cold Blood".
Originally Posted by Orion2000
... Pay attention, its not Kansas anymore...

This is where I'm at. We live in a very quiet, rural area. Good neighbors. Trust them with the life of my family... However... Heroin is at epidemic proportions. And break-in's are increasing, even out here in the boon docks. Unlike Mr. Levitin, LEO response time to our location could be 10 minutes, or could be 40 minutes, depending on time of day and whatever else is going on in the county. None of my neighbors are going to be the least bit surprised nor worried if I show up at the door with a loaded firearm when they stop by unexpectedly.

Moreover, regarding Kansas, look up Capote's "In Cold Blood" regarding the rural family murdered in 1959 near Holcomb, KS. It can happen anywhere.

My great-grandparents lived in frontier Twin Cities in MN, where I believe he worked for Wells Fargo. His wife carried a revolver under her apron every time she answered the door. Back then, one didn't kid around.

I think it is fair to say there is reason to think that it has not changed, no matter how many wish it had.
Originally Posted by RWE
She was the getaway driver?

How did she reach the pedals?

From the same vein..

**Language**

What could she [b][color:#3333FF]get away from.?[/color][/b]
Oh I bet she was a natural.

The only rode course she was in rendered her with chafing from the masa.
this story is going to get weirder I think.

http://www.newson6.com/story/350162...three-burglars-shot-dead-in-broken-arrow

http://www.newson6.com/story/35019378/owasso-brothers-hope-friends-death-serves-as-lesson-to-others
[Linked Image]
BROKEN ARROW, Oklahoma -

Sources identified the three teen suspects killed in a burglary attempt in Broken Arrow on Monday.

The Wagoner County Sheriff's Office confirmed the names just before 8:00 Tuesday night as Max Cook, Jacob Redfearn and Jaykob Woodruff.

A woman who told authorities she was the getaway driver for the three teens knew the homeowner who shot them, according to court documents.

Elizabeth Rodriguez was in court Tuesday for a first appearance before a judge. Authorities plan to charge Rodriguez, 21, with three counts of first-degree felony murder for her alleged role in the burglary that led to the shooting deaths of three young men.

She was arrested after turning herself in at the Broken Arrow Police Department.

3/27/2017: Related Story: Three Teen Burglars Killed By Broken Arrow Homeowner's Son, Deputies Say

Court documents indicate the homeowner who fired the shots is Zachary Peters, 23, and that Rodriguez knew him by name. The documents note Rodriguez planned the burglary, took the three boys to the house, and was waiting in the driveway until she heard shots and left.

Wagoner County deputies said she turned herself in to give officers the names of the dead so their parents could be notified.

She was booked into jail on several complaints, including three counts of 1st-degree murder.

The sheriff says his office will release the identities once the Medical Examiner has positively identified them.
The community is going to have a vigil?
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The community is going to have a vigil?

I hope it's for the victim, the homeowner who had to shoot them.
Must be going around. Friend of the family in Arkansas went to his grandmothers house to check on her and there was a man in the house when he came in. He tackled the guy and a fight ensued. Intruder pulled a .38 and shot him. Bullet deflected off a rib and out his butt cheek. He was in shock and chased after the guy for a second before realizing He was chasing a guy with a gun who had already shot him. He's fine now but sore. Never caught the guy he was wearing a mask and it happened too quick for any serious description.

Sycamore trolls here all the time Gene. I'm aware that it's normally not dark right after noon. I'm also very familiar with Broken Arrow. The news is now saying the getaway driver knew the home defender.
I don't know about this case, but most home invasions are drug related.

to most normal folks, Sycamore is a troll.
He needs to get a bunch more.
Don't know if this is legit or not..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sorry man the biggest gun he could grab.
I wound not can a 22 cal. the biggest gun he could grap
He!! my 50 cal. would be the biggest I could grab but I would opt for my 357 mag to get me to my safe where I would grap one of my 308s and all would be head shots no need to let them get back up to come after my family or me again.

Dumbocrats always cry foul

But But But only if.

The MAN saved his family and deserves a HUGE pat on the back for protecting them and the future victims of these 4 so called good kids.

He deserves a reward for saving the tax payers from supporting these pieces of garbage while they are in jail as well.

Liberals have a mental disease I swear.

[Linked Image]

LOL. Okay, note to self. Leave the AR in the safe, assess if adults or yutes', assess if only carrying bludgeoning objects/cutting tools..then go for the legs with a .22. Do we get to negotiate in between the deciding part? Not super keen on getting hit with brass knuckles or cut all to schidt but that makes me a puzzy, I guess. Or, just don't bust down peoples doors fully expecting to come out the 'victor' (for the would be door busters).

Without going 'all in' on either side, I am interested as to any connections all parties involved might have had in this one. I really hope it doesn't turn out the homeowners son was running with these thugs, cause that could make things slightly complicated.
Originally Posted by 325Abn

Move...Why in the heck would you move...That's your house, your HOME.

Some loser tried to break into your Sanctuary...YOUR HOME....And you stopped him.

There would darn well be a bit of a party going on here...Every time....EVERY Time I looked at that spot, I'd be wishing that SOB woulda been able to clean up his own stinkin' blood.

3 completely useless individuals are dead. Good Friggin' Riddance.
Anybody hear anything more on this?

daylight home invasion,

guy at home has a loaded AR ready to go?

driver knows shooter?

doesn't sound very random.
[Linked Image]

daylight home invasion,

driver knows shooter?

Yes, but don't have a link.

Everybody in OK has a gun, "ready to go". I've got a loaded weapon in just about every room in the house.

Driver knew the shooters father, who also lives in the house.

Perps broke into the house earlier in the day to scout it out, returned later to rob everything, didn't know the son had since returned.

daylight home invasion,

driver knows shooter?

Who is dumb enough NOT to have a loaded AR ready to go at all times at home? Along with a shotgun(s), a couple of handguns and a 22 rifle or two?(22s for the 4 legged vermin)

If you don't take responsibility for your own safety who is supposed to hold your hand?
BTW a LOT of theft, especially rural the property owners know the perps one way or another. ITs why they were chosen as targets and often the time chosen to rob... IE thinking no one was there.

May be proved wrong on this, but if you are willing to break into my house, may you die right there. YOu've passed a certain point on my personal thats too much scale. Now you won't like the example being set.
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

I see what you did there, for folks to dumb to even be able to read.... LOL

(As of 20 hours ago)

"Killing of 3 teens during burglary may test Oklahoma 'Stand Your Ground' law"

http://abc7.com/news/stand-your-ground-law-may-be-tested-in-teens-killings/1824541/

...Officials said they had not determined if the shooter, who was armed with an AR-15, would face charges. Oklahoma law presumes homeowners have a fear that justifies use of defensive force just by virtue of someone breaking into a home.

A decision on charges for the shooter, as well as formal charges for the alleged getaway driver, would be determined in the coming days, prosecutors said.

"And at that time, there'll be a final decision. I know there's questions that have been posed regarding 'Stand Your Ground' law as well as the application of the felony murder rule," said First Assistant District Attorney Jack Thorpe. "We hope to be able to answer those questions with our formal filing decision when we reach that decision."...

Originally Posted by joken2

Wishful thinking on the part of the Libs.

IMO, this is not a test of the "Stand your Ground" law. Stand your Ground is used when accosted in the parking lot of a grocery story.

This is a "test" of the Castle Doctrine law. Someone enters your house uninvited, you can terminate with prejudice.

These laws needs no testing, this is the exact circumstance for which these law were written.
I don't like the need for a stand your ground law anyway.
More info here. Sounds like 2 of the three dead men lived with the woman. Also all three had dropped out of school.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...5cab1a8-bbe2-5732-aef9-4ad58408e7a0.html
Bwwaaa....Haaaaaaa...look how the TulsaWorld publishes pics from years ago so they look like little kids.

Don't think they have an agenda?

More FAKE News.!

[Linked Image]

vs

[Linked Image]
Two of the teens were adults.

P
Originally Posted by joken2

Wishful thinking on the part of the Libs.

IMO, this is not a test of the "Stand your Ground" law. Stand your Ground is used when accosted in the parking lot of a grocery story.

This is a "test" of the Castle Doctrine law. Someone enters your house uninvited, you can terminate with prejudice.

These laws needs no testing, this is the exact circumstance for which these law were written.

People breaking into your home were pretty much fair game here long before "Stand Your Ground." I recall talking to LEOs in the 70's about it, basically then your were expected to retreat to safety if possible, i.e. in your house. Once someone was inside it was a different situation.

ETA: You may recall a situation when two guys broke into a young widow's home in Blanchard 4 or 5 years ago. She put an end to it with a shotgun and no legal issues arose. I even saw Dr. Phil applauding her.
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael

People breaking into your home were pretty much fair game here long before "Stand Your Ground." I recall talking to LEOs in the 70's about it, basically then your were expected to retreat to safety if possible, i.e. in your house. Once someone was inside it was a different situation.

Still pretty much the same all over, I think. Only place I'd be nervous is in OK County with that SOB Prater for D.A. He seems to have it in for good guy..
Originally Posted by mathman

Dad was a WWII vet and I seriously doubt it would have bothered him in the least if he ventilated Dindu Nuffin.

When I was a lad, played Colt league baseball. We'd carpool to the games and when the buds would drop me off, they sometimes thought it was just too funny to spin their tires in the driveway and kick gravel up against the front picture window.

Dad went all through Europe with Patton's 10th Armored Division.

I told my buddies several times. You just don't understand. He WILL shoot you. grin
I had a pistol stolen in OKC about a year ago. It was recovered in a domestic violence call that went sideways, the guy used it to shoot at the police. That finally went to trial last month under Prater. The perp plead at the last minute so I don't know how that turned out. But I did finally get my G-19 back.

I thought the OKC police did a pretty good job with everything, but I wasn't impressed with Prater's office.
It's bad for the soul to relish in other people's deaths but the Aunt is way off base. The perps went in with a knife. The were prepared to do violence if they found someone inside. They got what was coming to them.

I would still say it was justified if the intruders were not armed but I would feel more sympathy for their terrible choice. It's hard to muster sympathy when they brought a weapon.
Originally Posted by Theeck
It's bad for the soul to relish in other people's deaths but the Aunt is way off base. The perps went in with a knife. The were prepared to do violence if they found someone inside. They got what was coming to them.

I would still say it was justified if the intruders were not armed but I would feel more sympathy for their terrible choice. It's hard to muster sympathy when they brought a weapon.

AND one of the thugs was armed with brass knuckles. Someone using brass knuckles on a person is trying to either kill him or horribly injure him.

When I lived in Los Angeles, I knew a young man who'd been attacked by a thug who used brass knuckles on him. (Brass knuckles are outlawed in Calif., but for some reason, criminals don't pay any attention to the law.)

The young man I knew ended up with a crushed, broken jaw, half his teeth knocked out, his left eye damaged for life, and 27 stitches on his face.

Thugs using brass knuckles to attack their victims should be "terminated with extreme prejudice." Fortunately that young thug in Oklahoma received what he deserved.

L.W.
I don't give a chit what they were armed with there's 3 against one.

Commence firing!

Hate it when stupid people talk tell the aunt to stfu

daylight home invasion,

driver knows shooter?

Who is dumb enough NOT to have a loaded AR ready to go at all times at home? Along with a shotgun(s), a couple of handguns and a 22 rifle or two?(22s for the 4 legged vermin)

If you don't take responsibility for your own safety who is supposed to hold your hand?

That would be Sycamore.
Yup, and I'm convinced that when we get right to the very bottom of this, somehow Sheriff Joe Arpaio is going to be involved, and in some way needing further investigation / sanctions /condemnation.

GTC

daylight home invasion,

driver knows shooter?

That would be Sycamore.

Then let him suffer for being an idiot.
Plot's "thickening" just a bit

The video is almost ragged edge grotesque.

GTC

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/dont-blam...dent-004905952--abc-news-topstories.html

I don't blame him,' alleged getaway driver says of resident in teen burglars' killing

3 teen burglary suspects killed during robbery

The alleged getaway driver in a botched Oklahoma home invasion that left three teen burglary suspects dead spoke out to ABC News Thursday in a jailhouse interview, saying the resident who shot them "did what, you know, by law he could do to protect his home."

Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez, 21, was arrested on three counts of first-degree felony murder, three counts of first-degree burglary and one count of second-degree burglary in the fatal shooting of three teen burglary suspects by a resident in Broken Arrow, near Tulsa.

"I know what we did was stupid and wrong," she told ABC News. "I don't blame him. ... I understand why he did what he did. I mean, I do to an extent."

Authorities released the names and ages of the teens who were killed by the homeowner's son, Zachary Peters, 23, who was armed at the time with an AR-15 rifle: Maxwell Cook, 19; Jacob Redfearn, 17; and Jaycob Woodruff, 16.

Peters' actions are being investigated as possible self defense under the state's "stand your ground" law, authorities said.

Alleged getaway driver 'instructed' slain teen burglary suspects to rob home, court documents say

Killing of 3 teens during burglary may test Oklahoma 'stand your ground' law

She told ABC News today that they decided on the crime together but that she chose the home. Rodriguez surmised that Peters had money and then selected his home to "hit a lick," or gain a lot of money quickly, police said.

According to Jack Thorp of the Wagoner County District Attorney's Office, she and the deceased suspects robbed a spare apartment at Peters' home that day, she told investigators. According to documents, they then returned to allegedly break into the main house.

Police said Rodriguez, who has not retained a lawyer, told them that she had no personal connection to Peters, who encountered the suspects in the house and shot them before calling 911.

In a 911 recording released Wednesday, Peters can be heard telling the operator that the alleged burglars were shot in the upper body and that he can hear one of the alleged burglars still talking.

"I'm barricaded in my bedroom," he says. "I am still armed in the southeast corner of my house."

Ethan Ellison, a friend of Rodriguez's and the three teenagers, told ABC News that they spoke right after the trio was shot.

"She called me right after it was done. She called me and she was freaking out. And then she told me that the three boys got shot. ... I was like, 'What? What are you talking about? What do you mean?'" he said.

"She said that they thought that the house was empty. ... All she knows, is she heard over 12 gun shots so she freaked out and left," Ellison said.

Editor’s note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly quoted Rodriguez. The quote has been updated.

Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Over 12 gunshots.

Sounds like the kid laid down some fire.

So much for 10 shots being enough.
Sounds like a "Pass through twofer," as well,.....young lad thought he'd only dusted 2.

While sad and reflective about the morass that alla' this kinda' schidt springs from, I'm going to say that the timing could NOT be better, and am gratified by the temper of some of the reporting being done by (Gasp!) "MSM".

GTC
Wow, sounds efficient. Hope it works out for him.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Hey, that's what I do. And make a decent living too!
It's Tulsa, they'll probably end up giving the kid a medal before it is all said and done. He has nothing to worry about.
Would it have any difference with the news media if the perps had been shot with a 12 guage shotgun, or a 30-30, instead of an evil AR. I'm betting it would have.
If the story stays as reported so far:

the burglars were terminally stupid, and crooked.

the gal that put them up to it should hang.

the kid (23) that defended himself and his house did nothing wrong.

Sycamore

"Over 12 gunshots.

So much for 10 shots being enough."

Clint Eastwood would have only needed three. grin

L.W.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/dont-blam...dent-004905952--abc-news-topstories.html

[color:#660000]I don't blame him,' alleged getaway driver says of resident in teen burglars' killing

3 teen burglary suspects killed during robbery

The alleged getaway driver in a botched Oklahoma home invasion that left three teen burglary suspects dead spoke out to ABC News Thursday in a jailhouse interview, saying the resident who shot them "did what, you know, by law he could do to protect his home."

Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez, 21, was arrested on three counts of first-degree felony murder, three counts of first-degree burglary and one count of second-degree burglary in the fatal shooting of three teen burglary suspects by a resident in Broken Arrow, near Tulsa.

"I know what we did was stupid and wrong," she told ABC News. "I don't blame him. ... I understand why he did what he did. I mean, I do to an extent."

Authorities released the names and ages of the teens who were killed by the homeowner's son, Zachary Peters, 23, who was armed at the time with an AR-15 rifle: Maxwell Cook, 19; Jacob Redfearn, 17; and Jaycob Woodruff, 16.

. Juba the huts sister !!
.223/5.56.......made to wound ..so said my DI...that's why he HAD to shoot so many times smirk
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
"Over 12 gunshots.

So much for 10 shots being enough."

Clint Eastwood would have only needed three. grin

L.W.
John [bleep] Wayne would have only shot once and got all three. Then he would've spun his Winchester, lit a stogey and had a few shots of whisky.
© 24hourcampfire