Home
http://people.com/music/barry-manilow-hid-sexuality-thought-being-gay-would-disappoint-fans/

He didn't do a very good job of it.. smirk
Originally Posted by CEJ1895

No kidding,
I'm really shocked....... whistle
That's been known for years. He just hasn't flaunted it like most of the queers now.
Originally Posted by PaleRider
Originally Posted by CEJ1895

No kidding,
I'm really shocked....... whistle

My second ex wife really like him....(just one more irreconcilable difference we had.)
She would always go off when I told her he was a FA99OT. "Oh he is not. You can't tell if somebody's gay, they're just like anybody else." My 3rd (and final) wife is a lot smarter than that (and a lot less tolerant of queers. At least when I told my mother, years ago, that Rock Hudson was queer she believed me. She was heartbroken, but she believed me.
He may be gay, he may be a tad ugly, but no one can deny his musical or composition talent..
♫♪♫ "I like the Dongs, I like the Dongs.!" ♪♫♪
Interesting that he loved and was married to a woman at one time. Just goes to show that f ags really do have a choice.
Originally Posted by BarryC
Interesting that he loved and was married to a woman at one time. Just goes to show that f ags really do have a choice.

He was hiding.. Dated a woman who's husband finally came out of the closet and left her for another guy.. after 2 kid's and 10 years of marriage! She was completely stunned when it happened..
Did a gig with him in 1986. Sure looked gay to me.
Manilow is gay?
Wow, next thing you know we will find out Richard Simmons is gay.
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Manilow is gay?
Wow, next thing you know we will find out Richard Simmons is gay.

Noooooooo!!!!!!

Not Richard Simmons!!!!!!🙄
Naw, Never would have guessed it!

FAKE NEWS!

© 24hourcampfire