Home
Glad we won't have pay for his room and board for the rest of his life. He just did the state a favor.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/...nal-center-shirley-new-england-patriots/

Aaron Hernandez Kills Himself In Prison, Officials Say
April 19, 2017 6:55 AM

SHIRLEY (CBS) – Former New England Patriot and convicted killer Aaron Hernandez killed himself in prison overnight, authorities said Wednesday morning.

Here is the message just sent out by Christopher Fallon, the Assistant Deputy Commissioner of Communications of the Massachusetts Department of Correction:

On April 19, 2017 Aaron Hernandez was discovered hanged in his cell by corrections officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley Massachusetts at approximately 3:05 a.m., lifesaving techniques were attempted on Mr. Hernandez and he was transported to UMASS Leominster where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m. by a physician at the hospital.

Mr. Hernandez was in a single cell in a general population housing unit. Mr. Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bed sheet that he attached to his cell window.

Mr. Hernandez also attempted to block his door from the inside by jamming the door with various items. The Massachusetts State Police are on scene and the investigation continues. Mr. Hernandez’s next of kin have been notified.

Aaron Hernandez reacts to the not guilty verdict in his double murder trial on April 14, 2017. (WBZ-TV)
Just last week Hernandez was acquitted of murder charges in the shooting deaths of two men in the South End in July 2012.

Hernandez was serving a life sentence for the murder of Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro in June 2013.
Another win for taxpayers.....
Brady did it because Hernandez used to deflate his balls.
Nice.
strange timing - acquitted of 2 murders - probably the most hope he's had in 2 years, albeit, he had little if any of walking the streets a free man

Rot in hell..Mo Fo
Originally Posted by rgrx1276
Another win for taxpayers.....
That.
Originally Posted by KFWA
strange timing - acquitted of 2 murders - probably the most hope he's had in 2 years, albeit, he had little if any of walking the streets a free man

Don't know what was in his mind. I agree it's strange timing. Seems like there would always be hope, especially for somebody as formerly successful as Hernandez, who may have had some money left for appeals. With a good lawyer, many things are possible.

You could always sit around watching Prison Break in the commons. Then again, maybe his boyfriend had a twelve incher and was tapping that ass every time he showered.
Bad ass wasnt as tough as he thought he was. I guess he couldnt handle thinking about if he had had the same sort of luck on his first case...
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Don't know what was in his mind.

I don't either, but I'm glad he cut the flow of oxygen to it because what was in it was evil.
Good news!
BYE!! Another N F L thug we won't have to hear about anymore! Be nice if a lot more would follow his lead!!!

Don't know what was in his mind. I agree it's strange timing. Seems like there would always be hope, especially for somebody as formerly successful as Hernandez, who may have had some money left for appeals. With a good lawyer, many things are possible.

showing no value for life and making bad decisions is what landed him in prison. Some folks are just wired wrong
A slight fall from grace....from making millions of dollars with a stadium full of cheering fans to dead in prison...

#Thuglife...
The guy had it made. He was set for life. But.........

You can take the thug out of the streets, but you can't take the streets out of the thug.

If he wasn't in Massachusetts,he may have got the death penalty to start with. He just saved the government a lot of money so they can put into some more of their social programs.
'Hang in there Aaron' is not what his family meant I'm guessing.
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Mr. Hernandez was in a single cell in a general population housing unit. Mr. Hernandez hanged himself utilizing a bed sheet that he attached to his cell window.

Hernandez was serving a life sentence for the murder of Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro in June 2013.

Two things:
He was celled alone. While this is done in some maximum security facilities mostly they are double celled. Celled alone might mean the department was treating him like a prima donna.

Secondly is the question of why he was again charged. There is no point in charging a person who is already convicted and sentenced to life. Since a charge of murder has no statute of limitations they simply hold the charges and don't use them until he is released. All this, " Justice for the family" and "Closure" is pure bullshit. This is a prosecutor wanting a high profile case under his belt.
The trial was over. Limelight gone. Nothing left to do but rot in prison.
Thinking back to my high school days we had multiple people wired like that. One in particular was a one man crime spree who robbed 6 banks, hit a security guard in the head with a butt of a gun and partially paralyzed him. SHot my lab partner in Biology class thru the leg , the bullet just missed his femoral artery. He died at the ripe old age of 35 in prison , he was in for 70 years. Unfortunately he had a son before he went to prison, hopefully he won't turn out that way.

Hernandez had the world by the ball's but he had too much baggage from earlier in life. Urban Meyer knew all about him and covered for him, he could have murdered someone during his time at UF .
I don't think they gave him special privileges. He has a history of violence in jail and had threatened the guards in the past.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/8/21/91...in-lloyd-murder
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez got into his third prison fight on Thursday, according to WCVB in Boston. Hernandez is serving a life sentence in prison after he was found guilty of the murder of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd in April.

A disagreement with another inmate reportedly came to blows, although no injuries were reported. It's the third time that Hernandez has had some kind of involvement in a prison fight since he was arrested in June 2013.

In May, Hernandez reportedly served as the lookout for a gang-related fight and in February 2014 he was charged with assault and battery after a fight with another inmate. Additionally, he was charged with threats to do bodily harm for allegedly threatening an officer in November 2013.

Hernandez is appealing his sentence of life in prison without parole, although he's also facing trial for a double homicide that occurred in 2012. He played three seasons for the Patriots before he was arrested during the 2013 offseason.

Originally Posted by Armednfree

Two things:
He was celled alone. While this is done in some maximum security facilities mostly they are double celled. Celled alone might mean the department was treating him like a prima donna.

Secondly is the question of why he was again charged. There is no point in charging a person who is already convicted and sentenced to life. Since a charge of murder has no statute of limitations they simply hold the charges and don't use them until he is released. All this, " Justice for the family" and "Closure" is pure bullshit. This is a prosecutor wanting a high profile case under his belt.
Originally Posted by slg888
'Hang in there Aaron' is not what his family meant I'm guessing.

Ha.
Hang it up dude...

You could always sit around watching Prison Break in the commons. Then again, maybe his boyfriend had a twelve incher and was tapping that ass every time he showered.

Makes sense to me I guess. I wouldn't want to rot in prison. He played out the second trial because it was mostly not jail time, now that it's over he has the rest of his life in prison to endure. Might as well make it short.

Then again, of course, maybe it was the daily anal rape.
Just another thug reaping what he sowed.
Nobody ever said thugs were smart.
Lights out game over. But sad never the less, for a life wasted, that could have been different.
On April 19, 2017 Aaron Hernandez was discovered hanged in his cell by corrections officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley Massachusetts at approximately 3:05 a.m., lifesaving techniques were attempted on Mr. Hernandez and he was transported to UMASS Leominster where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m. by a physician at the hospital.

Either those corrections officers should be charged with murder, or the journalist should be charged with murdering the English language.

If he meant, "Aaron Hernandez was discovered by corrections officers hanged in his cell," that's what he should have said.

Steve.
You're right Steve. Poor journalistic talent at work.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by Paul_M

No, it really isn't done that way. Even if someone is serving time for a charge, even life, they will still try and bring to trial a new homicide to get it adjudicated while witnesses can be located, witness recollections are fresh, and police and lab witnesses are available. If they wait for years witnesses disappear, retire and move out of state, die, etc.

Sometimes it seems like overkill, but if something goes south in an appeal of the first murder conviction, they always have the second murder conviction to fall back on.
I figured he'd get out early.
[Linked Image]
What a shame.
Who cares?
Originally Posted by huntsonora
[Linked Image]

Now that's funny!
There's your next 30 for 30 on ESPN.
I'd have more respect for him if he did it before we spent all the $$ on his trials. But you never know, maybe he's set a new trend.
Football to prison to Satan's Baseball team.......

Hang'd Aaron
Hernandez's suicide is a ruse. He was recruited by the CIA for a top secret mission in North Korea.
in Boston there is a local sports talk radio show called Toucher & Rich. Last hour they had on a law professor and a lawyer to explain what's going on and why he probably did it.

Because his murder conviction is in appeal, and his recent gun charge will go into appeal...now that he is dead, those appeals cannot be heard and those convictions will be vacated. And while this doesn't help with the civil suits his family/estate will face from the victims families, it does make it so that officially Aaron Hernandez does not have any convictions under his name.

Now what that means in the grand scheme of things is his family is now technically entitled to his NFL pension, his signing bonus and any other money the Patriots owe him. I'm sure they will fight it but it gives the family a leg to stand on.

--------

pensions and annuities are untouchable in civil court - which is why OJ Simpson was still able to lead a somewhat comfortable life after losing a multi-million dollar civil suit

do I think Hernandez was that forward thinking and supportive of his child?

no, not really
Paul_M: After reviewing this douche bags life, opportunities and life decisions all I can come up with is STUPID!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Where's the "well . . . Bye" meme?
Hell, they e en gave him a room with a view, and the ungrateful thug hanged himself from his window....

Guess he didn't like the outlook.
in Boston there is a local sports talk radio show called Toucher & Rich. Last hour they had on a law professor and a lawyer to explain what's going on and why he probably did it.

Because his murder conviction is in appeal, and his recent gun charge will go into appeal...now that he is dead, those appeals cannot be heard and those convictions will be vacated. And while this doesn't help with the civil suits his family/estate will face from the victims families, it does make it so that officially Aaron Hernandez does not have any convictions under his name.

Now what that means in the grand scheme of things is his family is now technically entitled to his NFL pension, his signing bonus and any other money the Patriots owe him. I'm sure they will fight it but it gives the family a leg to stand on.

--------

pensions and annuities are untouchable in civil court - which is why OJ Simpson was still able to lead a somewhat comfortable life after losing a multi-million dollar civil suit

do I think Hernandez was that forward thinking and supportive of his child?

no, not really

This is a pretty good theory too.
Originally Posted by BMT

[Linked Image]
Was listening to NPR....

a good source in keeping in touch how liberals think...( if you can call what they do "thinking" )

they were talking about what a tragedy this was... on how Hernandez had such a tough childhood, and how his brother was able to escape it's aftermath, how his home life was abusive...

ya know, the liberal 'cry me a river' crap...

evidently they forgot what caused him to end up in prison...

of course they wouldn't have even mentioned it, if it involved someone white...
It would be glory enough, for a young man to make it on any NFL team.
But this guy was on the Patriots. A tight end, catching passes from the greatest QB ever. Coached by the best coach ever.
Patriots have won 2 Super Bowls since his arrest.

What a life, this guy threw away.
He was psycho even as a sophmore in college, there was a double murder by handgun committed there in Florida that cops still think Hernandez committed. Psycho Boy.

As for that story on NPR, I used to listen to NPR 3 hours a day. Haven't listened in years and the liberal bs you refer to is the reason why. Every story they have has a lib slant.
Also all the male reporters on NPR, I won't call them "men" they sound like the Sugarplum Fairy. Talk in a soft, high, Metrosexual voice.
Kinda thoughtful of him to relieve the taxpayer's burden with just a sheet.

Anyone know how to give a sheet to inmates across the land?

I'd like to give a sheet.
Who cares?
Originally Posted by ironbender
What a shame.

It really is. Getting that far on the field and all the fame and fortune only to pisss it away. It's amazing how stupid some people are or how invincible some people feel. There's lots of good kids that would do anything for the opportunity he had.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by BMT

[Linked Image]

lol...I was ready to post the same...thanks for covering it!
Another dead thug football player? Pfff!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by ironbender
What a shame.

It really is. Getting that far on the field and all the fame and fortune only to pisss it away. It's amazing how stupid some people are or how invincible some people feel. There's lots of good kids that would do anything for the opportunity he had.

I get your point, but I was kidding. At this point, I see no loss.
Thugette at work last night said Hernandez death was tragic.

Evidently the murder he got nailed for, the previous shooting that went unsolved, or the double he was mixed up with after...........that stuff doesn't compute.

Nor did the two gas company workers murdered by some felon pissed off about his electric bill in St Louis.

A certain culture indeed sucks.

© 24hourcampfire