Home
Posted By: EZEARL Hey white people - 04/21/17
What happened to you?

http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/what-happened-to-you-white-people/
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
Can't argue with that..
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
He needs to send that to all of the black leaders. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
Amen
Posted By: hanco Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
Amen times two
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
He must be talking and listening to a small minority. I don't suffer from any guilt as to my skin color.
Posted By: KC Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17

Originally Posted by StoneCutter
He needs to send that to all of the black leaders. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

If Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, etc., admitted those truths then they could no longer exploit their constituency. Same goes for Feinstien, and all of the liberal scum.

KC

Posted By: PJGunner Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

That won't work. If they did that it would break their rice bowl.
Paul B.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
From The Op-ed :

Why don’t you stand and proclaim that the real problem is not racist white men but racist inner-city school systems turning out gang members instead of citizens?

Damn, that is SOLID !

GTC
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
From The Op-ed :

Why don’t you stand and proclaim that the real problem is not racist white men but racist inner-city school systems turning out gang members instead of citizens?

Damn, that is SOLID !

GTC
^^^^^^^^
Posted By: EZEARL Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
From The Op-ed :

Damn, that is SOLID !

GTC

"SOLID" truth. Friend of my nephew for at least the past 20yrs has taught elementary schools in the inner city of Baltimore,Md. Third generation gang members. He's got a story or three to tell.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
I know the guy is talking to the whites. Least the pussy ones who have the white guilt thing going.

Problem is getting the nigs, wetbacks, and white trash to get off govt assistance and make the best they can for themselves.

Why would a gangbanger give up the lucrative dope trade & pimping to get a conventional job?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
Spot on. He should be on ORei,uh, never mind.
Posted By: EZEARL Re: Hey white people - 04/21/17
"Why would a gangbanger give up the lucrative dope trade & pimping to get a conventional job?"

Although in different words that's exactly the message given to that teacher by MANY parents and students.
© 24hourcampfire