Home
TFF Who on the fire is hosting him?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-jr...prompts-backlash-183824982.html#comments
Shooting prairie dogs is a much fun as you can have with clothes on---

Go Don Jr., have fun!
My God what a refreshing change. It almost feels strange having real men in the political spotlight. Hopefully we'll have 24-32 years of Trumtps running this country. Lord knows the damage done by obongo the border-less negroe will take some time to undo.
LOL I heard he had a meeting in Montana this weekend, did not realize that's what it was for. If he wants to shoot some rock chucks in a couple weeks he can PM me.
From the comments:

Yahoo Reader
Yahoo Reader
25 minutes ago
What emotionally and sexually inferior men do for fun!

From me!

He only has about 20 kids you inferior dumbazz....

Any liberals volunteering as human shields yet? wink
They could collect the remains and send them to North Korea as a gesture of goodwill. A couple boxes of prairie dogs would easily double the amount of available protein in the country.
I keep looking for one of them to demand someone eat what they shoot and kill...

I'd offer to clean and dress them all they want if they'd chow down... laugh
And deprive the coyotes and Eagles?
The Norks would stir fry those puppies up with some lawn clippings or dandelions (for the wealthy).
"Clearly they've never shot a prairie dog," he said. "They don't know how much fun it is."

Lol, that had to piss'em off but good.
watch for some dip skid liberal lawmaker to introduce a bill to outlaw PD shooting. about all they can ever think of, lets make a law!
I can hear the libs screaming already.... They'll probably make it sound as if P.D.'s are on the endangered species list. Then they'll scream about how "real" hunters eat what they kill. Then they'll scream about lead pollution. Then they'll scream about things I haven't even thought of yet. Then they scream about something else and on and on and on. I do hope he has a good time though and these azzwipes don't cause too much trouble.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
TFF Who on the fire is hosting him?

'flave, and GanjaFarmer.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
They could collect the remains and send them to North Korea as a gesture of goodwill. A couple boxes of prairie dogs would easily double the amount of available protein in the country.

Excellent thought. I can just hear The Dear Leader squeal with glee when he opens the package:

" ... Oh .... Me Rike Doggie - Doggie ... Prairie and Otherwise .... Yum-Yum ...."
Nobody called me. I would have hosted it.

Probably going out east. Could kill two birds with one stone and head to a Reservation and shoot some.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I can hear the libs screaming already.... They'll probably make it sound as if P.D.'s are on the endangered species list. Then they'll scream about how "real" hunters eat what they kill. Then they'll scream about lead pollution. Then they'll scream about things I haven't even thought of yet. Then they scream about something else and on and on and on. I do hope he has a good time though and these azzwipes don't cause too much trouble.

My Dad used to shoot them in ND, way back in the 30s and 40s.

IIRC, it was Gen. Curtis LeMay, a very tough man, who after retirement from the Air Force (1965 or so?) outfitted a bread truck for prairie dog shooting, complete with reloading benches, and had a wonderful time with it in the Western States.

I also seem to recall that General LeMay served for some period on the board of the NRA back then. Does anyone know?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I keep looking for one of them to demand someone eat what they shoot and kill...

I'd offer to clean and dress them all they want if they'd chow down... laugh

There's a few on there.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
My God what a refreshing change. It almost feels strange having real men in the political spotlight. Hopefully we'll have 24-32 years of Trumtps running this country. Lord knows the damage done by obongo the border-less negroe will take some time to undo.

Amen!!! And I sincerely hope Don jr follows in his Dad's footsteps!
I can't even remember when we had real people in the White House family.
Not in my lifetime I don't think.
Is this really the guy you want to have the presidents ear?

[Linked Image]

Wouldn't you think a real leader would have better relations with the people's if he had kids with real world problems?

[Linked Image]
If Trump can pull off a replacement for the ACA, which is pending and tax reform, which he promises to announce next week, they'll be a lot of liberals buying rope.
worlds finest self erecting rifle target, Fxxx the wieners
Wouldn't that be something if they where Flave and Shrap.
I follow him on Facebook he is always posting pictures of him and his kids on the beach surf fishing,
Originally Posted by 22250rem

You forgot "fair chase". Damned cowards sniping those poor fuzzy little doggies from the distance without warning! smile
He was using a SNIPER rifle to kill those cute little prairie dogs. We need to outlaw sniper rifles to ensure prairie dogs don't go extinct
Originally Posted by navlav8r
He was using a SNIPER rifle to kill those cute little prairie dogs. We need to outlaw sniper rifles to ensure prairie dogs don't go extinct

Dang!. I stand corrected. Probably one of those automatic assault sniper rifles...with armor piercing cop-killer bullets.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
If Trump can pull off a replacement for the ACA, which is pending and tax reform, which he promises to announce next week, they'll be a lot of liberals buying rope.

Bingo. Not just present but take it over the line. Fingers crossed.
Manybe John will write an article about it?
© 24hourcampfire