Home
Around here in Yankee agricultural land it's Hispanics, Hands down the biggest pains in the asses on the road!
My wife.
In town the beaners, in the country it's the crack whores.
I drive the roads from Greenville SC to Laredo in the big truck.
Worst driver, hands down, is a female under age 40.
Every one of them has an Iphone, and a dozen times a day, I have to deal with one who is texting, or looking at pics, on the interstate doing 70 mph. Swerving all over the road.
C%@TS that drive expensive european cars and live in multi-million homes,
but dont seem able to afford hands free for their mobile phone.
Anyone in a water truck..
Me.
Wetbacks are the worst in TX. By far!
Everybody else.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Ahem,you Texans aren't so good either. wink grin
Male teens.
My mother, the worst driver ever allowed on the road...and she doesn't drink.
Women with cell phones under 40. They rage, rage, rage.
The blue haired.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

shocked grin Hey, I do my best to run all them drunk injuns off the road every year when I drive to Navajo Dam for some of the best Fly Fishing in the Nation. cool
Californians, hands down.
Originally Posted by Jacques_La_Rami
The blue haired.

I dodge the blue hairs like potholes!
Senior citizens running late for the early bird specials.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Around here in Yankee agricultural land it's Hispanics, Hands down the biggest pains in the asses on the road!

This. When i was a kid in S Texas and Corpus was 25% hispanic, seemed about 50% of wrecks involed 2 Hispanics vehicles. 75% involved one.

Pull out in front of you and then poke ass along, drive slow forever in the fast left lane, save gas by not using blinkers, ....
Seafire.

laugh

Noshit. I got behind a van the other day...all over the road...elderly Asian lady on her cell phone from Louisiana.

No stereotypes though...
Chip truck drivers.

They don't pay chit so they get the worst drivers.
Soccer Moms and church goers. Their alarms must fail and schools and God must have a punishment for being tardy.

shocked grin Hey, I do my best to run all them drunk injuns off the road every year when I drive to Navajo Dam for some of the best Fly Fishing in the Nation. cool
Ahh,you're one of the better Texas drivers then. laugh
anyone who works for yahoo, see for yourself :

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ycantpark&spf=388

P.
Around here it is the extremely elderly and young females.
They all have obama and or hillary bumper stickers here.
If you get behind one expect the unexpected.
Anyone yapping or texting on a damned cell phone. TAKE THE CALL LATER!
Two of my brothers are retired cops.
Going in, both thought the Asian driver thing was a myth, after about 50 combined years on duty both agree that the worst drivers are.....Asians.
Both have pulled over suspected drunk drivers....only to find sober Asians.
I live in China.

So literally every single other person on the road, whether in truck, car, bus, electric scooter, motorcycle, mercedes, bicycle or just walking is a potential homicidal maniac with a death wish...
I pulled up next to a little blonde hottie at a traffic light, and she was yapping away on her celly. I just happened to have the air horn from my boat sitting next to me. I stuck it out the window and blasted her good. I think she actually hit her head on the roof of the car, she jumped so high. She was not a happy camper, but she sure put the phone down in a hurry.
Penn state football fans on game weekends. The laws do not apply to them and they are dangerous/drunk. You see things on I 99 that would get a working man thrown in jail on Monday.
Best déterrant for Messkin drivers are curvy roads, palm trees along edge of right of way, and T intersections! Nuthin' but little crosses!

Especially after the Bud Light!!!
Tourists in jackson hole from areas where dope is legal.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I pulled up next to a little blonde hottie at a traffic light, and she was yapping away on her celly. I just happened to have the air horn from my boat sitting next to me. I stuck it out the window and blasted her good. I think she actually hit her head on the roof of the car, she jumped so high. She was not a happy camper, but she sure put the phone down in a hurry.

Damn that was funny! You made me spit iced tea out of my nose!

Im glad to hear Yanks are not allowed to drive and talk at the same time. wink
Originally Posted by poboy
They all have obama and or hillary bumper stickers here.
If you get behind one expect the unexpected.

You forgot about all those with the Rainbow stickers in your area too.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Best déterrant for Messkin drivers are curvy roads, palm trees along edge of right of way, and T intersections! Nuthin' but little crosses!

Especially after the Bud Light!!!

Yep. This^^^^.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Going in, both thought the Asian driver thing was a myth, after about 50 combined years on duty both agree that the worst drivers are.....Asians.

ROR!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Im glad to hear Yanks are not allowed to drive and talk at the same time. wink

That's just a NY State thing.

For Ken...........Farmers..........on combines, or spray rigs, or the ones that have cattle too when they have the stock trailer. grin

Honestly, they aren't as bad as their parents, who only drive in from the family home to town once a week, just like they did in the 40's, and as jaguartx mentioned, pull out of their driveway and poke along. Never mind the fact that had they been aware, there's 5 miles of empty road behind me and they would not impact anyone if they just waited 10 seconds for me to go by.

That happened all the time in PA 35 years ago too.

The others are the ones that like to merge on to a 55-65 mph freeway at 10 mph, grrr.

Cell phone users rank right up near the top too.

and let's not forget, to paraphrase Mr Carlin.

Anyone going faster than I am is a d..khead
Anyone going slower is an a..hole!

Geno

Well, as I was put on the shoulder of I-25 by a rig driver, last Tuesday - this might be an unfair response.
CDL holders should lose their license after the FIRST time they are caught texting from a moving vehicle.
"The Warden" and I saw 3 rear-end accidents - in 3 miles of rodeo Road - in Santa Fe, today. One was multi-car, and at least 2 seemed to have young female drivers operating the rear vehicle.

I'm betting texting was involved!
Cell phone talkers/ texters and uber, lyft drivers.
Black bumper Mennonite ladies.....seems like everyday they are 2 days late for everything, if they don't cut across parking lots at 60 mph or swerve out around a turning driver in the middle of a town with oncoming traffic, then tomorrow they will be 3 days behind.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

For Ken...........Farmers..........on combines, or spray rigs, or the ones that have cattle too when they have the stock trailer. grin

Honestly, they aren't as bad as their parents, who only drive in from the family home to town once a week, just like they did in the 40's, and as jaguartx mentioned, pull out of their driveway and poke along. Never mind the fact that had they been aware, there's 5 miles of empty road behind me and they would not impact anyone if they just waited 10 seconds for me to go by.

That happened all the time in PA 35 years ago too.

The others are the ones that like to merge on to a 55-65 mph freeway at 10 mph, grrr.

Cell phone users rank right up near the top too.

and let's not forget, to paraphrase Mr Carlin.

Anyone going faster than I am is a d..khead
Anyone going slower is an a..hole!

Geno

grin
Across the board here.

Special shout out to males under the age of 25, Asian females, and tractor trailer drivers.

There is a reason why we try move large farm equipment at 5 AM......

People in general are fuucking idiots on the highway.
Yeah, I forgot to mention the Semi drivers in my last post.

45 years driving and I have sure seen a decline in the skills and courtesy of commercial drivers. Half of them never even acknowledge my headlight signal that it's OK to come back into our lane. Not to mention the texting, or looking at an I pad video.

Geno
Don't forget those drivers who are late to work! eek
It might seem, the one behind me, the one ahead of me, and the one I'm meeting.
"CDL holders should lose their license after the FIRST time they are caught texting from a moving vehicle."

I agree, and I am a CDL holder.
It is verboten for a CDL driver to hand hold a cell phone in the first place. Big time moving violation and massive fine.

That is just for talking on a hand held cell phone.

So a CDL dumb ass who is texting, GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!
Out here it's Soccer Moms in their Cadillac Escalades
Originally Posted by SamOlson

yes, and people that bitch about big trucks , and everone is in their way. I encourge all these people to yell in my face .
The blue haired.

Buffalo is full of retirees, and they are on average the worst. Til tourist season and then it is anyone in a 1-800rvrents RV!!!!!!!
Little blond bimbos with an electronic device in one hand.
Women with SUVs and cell phones.
Adult bicycle riders are the very worst. They are worse than little children, hog the road, run red lights and stop signs like they are not even there, pass you on the right at stop lights, ride on sidewalks, ride in crosswalks, list goes on and on. Possession or use of a bicyle by anyone over 16 years of age should be totally banned. eek
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"CDL holders should lose their license after the FIRST time they are caught texting from a moving vehicle."

I agree, and I am a CDL holder.
It is verboten for a CDL driver to hand hold a cell phone in the first place. Big time moving violation and massive fine.

That is just for talking on a hand held cell phone.

So a CDL dumb ass who is texting, GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!

That SOB was passing me (glad I pay attention to the mirrors) and got too close, while still in my lane. He never got completely into the fast lane - I hit the shoulder - his passenger side duals were still 1 - 2 feet (clear of the center stripe) into my lane when he was 30 feet past me.
He continued on - still weaving across 2 lanes - for at least a mile.
Originally Posted by wyoming260
The blue haired.

Buffalo is full of retirees, and they are on average the worst. Til tourist season and then it is anyone in a 1-800rvrents RV!!!!!!!

I will add in August the worst drivers are all the bikers who are passing through to go to Sturgis and are not used to 80 mph speed limits or Wyoming cross winds and still must try to travel in large packs. Nothing like catching up to a group on I-90 and trying to get passed them. Sheep are easier to get through .........
Me.

I beg to differ. Around here I wear that crown.
worst drivers ? around here ?

border jumper women no doubt- no hesitations.
nodrivee no bueno - no havee licencia de conducir -
no havee suguro de auto - no speakee eengleesh if
it is a mi favor - too mucho hablar por telefono
mientras se coduce - etc.

unless it would be young border jumper ex- anchor
baby kids. not long ago, one wrecked out at the
other end of the street. 30 mph residential.
flipped and endoed a full sized suv. ended up in
a tree. destroyed much fencing and a tree. at least
one kid lost a limb. some others 2 blocks down the
opposite direction head-on into a power pole and
killed all of them on their way back to school.
a waste
Truck drivers on I 80 especially in the winter.
Cell users.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

I had to talk myself out of replying with a picture.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Except ME!

And maybe a few others.

But very few.

Geno

PS, Sam, thanks for moving them at 0500. Some folks around here try to, then there's the others. Lots of family farms from a few years back have been incorporated into larger outifts. Guy might own 3k acres here, another 1000 over the hill 5 miles away, then another piece around the bend a few miles. They get done working one field they'll take the machine down the road at 1pm, figuring there's not much traffic in farm country. Except I have a Dr appt in town and I live 30 miles out. Of course, I'm running late wink
Sometimes it's those that can't properly tie a kayak on top of their car:

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's those going to the fair:

[Linked Image]

Generally, no problem in the winter:

[Linked Image]

Spring is usually good too, before tourist season:

[Linked Image]

The worst, by far, are the DSMF tourists in RVs!

[Linked Image]

And sometimes it's the locals that don't drive:

[Linked Image]
Anything or anyone in my way on the road.
In California we call drunk driving "DUI" "Driving Under the Influence".

The non-intoxicated drivers going too slow and weaving out of their lane are most often found to be "DWO", which is "Driving While Oriental".
Anyone from the Twin Cities of MN... Ya take yer life in yer hands every time ya get NEAR that chithole... TWICE I've had drivers cut me off so closely that I can't figure out how I've not had a crash.. The last bit-ch a week ago missed the front of my truck by less than 12" because she just HAD to get in front of me to take the exit ramp that I was already turning onto - and for the next 100 feet+ her ears were ringing from the blast of my HORN...

I swear to God - I wish I could figure out a way to mount a shotgun under the hood pointed forward so I can "remove" the back window of the next A-hole that pulls that chit..
Double whammys:
Female/DWO (driving whilst oriental)
Originally Posted by kingston

Hmmmm? Great minds think alike ol' boy! 😉
Generally, the ones we get paged to wrecks for....

Older folks are a major culprit.
In order- 1. phoners with AR plates 2. phoners with KS plates
3.hillbillies who think speed overcomes obstacles, like water
4.old men in old cars/old women in new cars

In the Washington DC area, I'm convinced that one third of the drivers are suicidal, another third is homicidal and the last third are both.

Probably the same around a lot of cities.

Steve
women in general, and black women in particular.

Of course, here in Miami, half the drivers don't speak or read English, don't follow any of the rules and don't care, or have insurance..
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
My mother, the worst driver ever allowed on the road...and she doesn't drink.

MY mother, and she does drink! She is also the luckiest driver; she did $3500 damage to her car turning around in the bank parking lot a month ago...driving on a suspended license...police officer in the bank witnessed it...she did not receive a citation.
Anyone in a Prius....
I believe it!
It's hard to single out any one age group. Seems like everyone who lives in the little town south of me drives like a bat out of hell going and coming from work in Nashvillle. The speed limit is merely a suggestion, heck, 20 mph over the speed limit seems to be cruising speed.

I have to fix my fences about twice a year, and pull em out of the pastures.

I pull a lot of trailers and I quit giving a sheit what the azzhole in my mirror is doing.
I notice the "two orange" license plate a lot, on cars that have just done something unsafe . Oh, and many people with NC plates seem to think they are NASCAR material. sorry, most are not.. smile
Down here It's Yankees

I call that DWO. (Driving While Oriental)
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Around here it is the extremely elderly and young females.

Same here in Bama!
Back in the day if you saw a car with a Christian fish symbol on the back and an Earnhardt "3" on the opposite side I stayed away from them because they'd pray for you after running you off the road!
If you meet an azzhole in the morning well you've met an azzhole. You meet azzholes all day, YOU'RE the azzhole.
It's the people going 66 in the left lane when the right lane is doing 65. Then after they make the pass, they stay in the left lane.
I'm the only one is this F'n state that uses my blinker. MN flat out has the worst drivers I've ever seen.
I live between two colleges in a ruralish 3 town triangle.
One has 35K students the other 10K.
No doubts about who are the worst here.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Anyone from the Twin Cities of MN... Ya take yer life in yer hands every time ya get NEAR that chithole...

You live near it! lmao. I live further from it than you. laugh
Originally Posted by hanco
Down here It's Yankees

And the texans. Y'all ain't much for drivers either.
up here it is the Albertains . then come the Canadian truck drivers in general. was in Calgary one time for business and heard a news report that a study just released found that 87% of Alberta drivers if they had to take the driving test that day would fail. as i dodged a short pass that nearly took off the front end.
In New Mexico? Most of the drivers suck, but the N.A.'s are the worst.
Mostly around here it's the drunks.

Second worst are the old people who either never knew or forgot the traffic laws.

For real "fun", take someone old and rural who has been getting away with not really knowing the traffic laws just by being polite and letting others go first, shove them into city traffic at rush hour, and then introduce them to their first 4-lane roundabout. Wheeee!! Call an ambulance. Aw, [bleep] it ... call TWO ambulances.

Tom
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Redneck
Anyone from the Twin Cities of MN... Ya take yer life in yer hands every time ya get NEAR that chithole...

You live near it! lmao. I live further from it than you. laugh

Upon further review...you do live a bit further away than I. smile
People texting while driving. They're as bad as drunk drivers.
Hands down ironbender

He must be lost he hasn't been able to find my driveway in a spell
Local farmers. It seems like after sitting on farm equipment all day they think 40 MPH is fast enoungh for the highway.
People getting on the freeway that do not look until they are about to merge. They put on their blinker, expect you to get out of the way. Wifey does that, gets on my nerves!!
young women.
Asian females. Hands down, no contest. Ask me, I live near Seattle.
Originally Posted by 3584ELK
Asian females. Hands down, no contest. Ask me, I live near Seattle.

Genetically incapable of using a turn signal?
I always tell my kids watch out for anyone with a 2J plate (local county designation) it's just a matter of time before they do something stupid. My kids have all came back to me confirming that it's true.
Cell phone users
Las Vegas is a 24 hr/day destruction derby. Between the wets and the Calif. retired transplants all laws and common sense are ignored. Add in the truckers hauling triples through town with the piles of trash falling out of messican pickups and you have a slow moving obstacle course. All of the formentioned drivers are babbling in tongues on burner phones.

mike r
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by kingston

Hmmmm? Great minds think alike ol' boy! 😉

Can't say I never teed one up for ya. ;-{>8
Here on the west coast of Florida (aka:"God's Waiting Room")the top two are.
> Blue Hairs
> Snow birds

StarchedCover
Soccacellwea......soccermom with a cell phone (and probably on antidepressants too). They have no idea anyone else is on the road.
It used to be my friend Jim. He couldn't drive a hot spike in a snow bank!
Nowadays it's the citiots and cell phone junkies.
[quote=MissouriEd]Male teens. [quote]
Very locally, yes, young teens. Always way too fast swerving in and out of freeway lanes cutting people off and on their phones.
In general, Asians. Holy crap, the stuff they do and say while driving.
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
It used to be my friend Jim. He couldn't drive a hot spike in a snow bank! ...

I have a friend like that. I used to sing "My friend drives like horseschidt; I must make amends." (With apologies to Janis Joplin.)
Catholics pulling out of the church parking lot on Sunday morning.

I don't know if they figure their under "Divine Protection", or can't wait to get home to wash out that wine taste with a cold beer.
Asian drivers, put a windshield in front of them and they are instantly blinded.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Hands down ironbender

He's probably ditching you for a fun filled afternoon with you know who....... grin
Originally Posted by StarchedCover
> Blue Hairs
> Snow birds

StarchedCover

This pretty much covers it here. I was gonna say blue hair snowbirds with MI plates. laugh

Leaves me out
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
Originally Posted by StarchedCover
> Blue Hairs
> Snow birds

StarchedCover

This pretty much covers it here. I was gonna say blue hair snowbirds with MI plates. laugh

Leaves me out 'cause I ain't gots no HAIR! laugh
Black females...hands down. However, a close second would be soldiers from nearby Ft. Campbell, especially just after they get back home from a deployment. Those dudes are still pretty wired, and they drive like it.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Las Vegas is a 24 hr/day destruction derby. Between the wets and the Calif. retired transplants all laws and common sense are ignored. Add in the truckers hauling triples through town with the piles of trash falling out of messican pickups and you have a slow moving obstacle course. All of the formentioned drivers are babbling in tongues on burner phones.

mike r

True and then some. We travel I-15 a bit, we learned long ago to take the Lake Mead detour around Las Vegas. Last time we came through LV, we got out of the interchange from Hwy 95 and headed North on I-15, 5 lanes wide, 75 MPH, my wife looks over at the car alongside us, the guy is eating a plate of chow, holding the plate and steering wheel with one hand and fork in the other. shocked
The blue haired.

I will add in August the worst drivers are all the bikers who are passing through to go to Sturgis and are not used to 80 mph speed limits or Wyoming cross winds and still must try to travel in large packs. Nothing like catching up to a group on I-90 and trying to get passed them. Sheep are easier to get through .........

We get them on this side too, I'm near Lingle, coming up from the South, but 85 is all two lane, and packs of bikes are often half a mile or more long. I built a fire hall in Torrington a few years ago right next to an intersection with a red light where 85 goes through town, and I swear every bike that catches the light sits there roaring the engine. From mid July till the end of August, you can't even hear the coal trains across the road for all the bike noise, and the only way to talk to co-workers is to have your mouth near their ear.

I figured you'd say the Sears family was the worst drivers in Buffalo! Just kidding, they are old friends.
Californians who came up to improve our politics followed closely by older oriental women. Neither can navigate ice and snow.
Old Asian women on the cell phone.
People from New Jersey and Metro NY without a doubt. No turn signals, no rear view mirrors, no care for anyone else on the road.

And everyone else except me. Is this where the smiley goes?
The worst drivers are those with blue "Handicapped" tags hanging from their mirrors. Too stupid to realize they've got a huge blind spot.
Second worst are the morons who aren't handicapped but instead hang a giant "dreamcatcher" from the mirror. They should trade theirs in for the blue cards.
Frac sand haulers. Produced water haulers a very close second.
Realtors driving Subaru's. Never see them off their cell phones and think their cars can go anywhere.
The former pirates from the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea that LSS has so graciously and generously imported for us.
Gniggers hauling pulpwood. Gniggers hauling logs. Gniggers hauling chickens. Gniggers negotiating stop signs. Gniggers operating turn signals.

A trend here?
Welfare momma's in a Cadillac talking on the latest I-phone, eating Kentucky Fried...
Soccer Moms in Honda Pilots!
Old folk in general are pretty bad.
Around here a few guidelines have replaced the Colorado state regs.

- yellow means pedal to the metal.
- never hurts to wait a while after it turns green. It might get a little greener.
- steer the vehicle in the general direction of where you want to go ... much like piloting a boat.
- drive side-by-side with other tractor-trailers whenever possible and for as long as possible thus regulating safe speeds.
- keep one turn signal on at all times to alert other drivers that you are over 50 years of age (I always do).
- regard speed limit signs as 'suggested' speeds.
- sparks from material dragged from commercial and construction vehicles adds to driver awareness.
- help highway crews clear gravel and debris from highway shoulders by driving right of the lane.
- surge ahead of forward vehicles, then quickly move to the right lane and slow down. Leap-frog isn't just for kids.
- in inclement weather drive much faster or much slower than normal.
- slow to 5 mph for at least 2 miles when passing a blinking or flashing light of any kind no matter how far from traffic it may happen to be.
- if you see wildlife speed up.
- yield means that every other vehicle must give you the right-of-way.
- since no one understands the right-of-way at 4-way stops gesture and wave to direct traffic from your drivers seat.

Originally Posted by MadMooner

Careful...what do you consider "old"? laugh
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I pull a lot of trailers and I quit giving a sheit what the azzhole in my mirror is doing.

See my post above re: watching mirrors. Saved MY butt! smile
Down here It's Yankees

Up here it's Lower 48ers.
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Careful...what do you consider "old"? laugh

You've apparently figured out the innanet. You're good......for now. Lol.
This is the only site I've figured out....so far. grin

How do you know when Asians are moving into your area?
The Mexicans get car insurance!
Originally Posted by mbhunt
Soccacellwea......soccermom with a cell phone (and probably on antidepressants too). They have no idea anyone else is on the road.

I do wish we had "Like" buttons. laugh
Up here it's sloooooow southerners. At least do the freaking speed limit! whistle

Oh, and Canadian truck drivers. Trooper killers on the Adirondack Northway.
Originally Posted by Tracks
Local farmers. It seems like after sitting on farm equipment all day they think 40 MPH is fast enoungh for the highway.

After going 5-6 mph all day 40 seems like you're flying....grin
Originally Posted by GeoW
Gniggers hauling pulpwood. Gniggers hauling logs. Gniggers hauling chickens. Gniggers negotiating stop signs. Gniggers operating turn signals.

A trend here?

This^^^. Most should be incarcerated for attempted murder. If they could drive better, they could kill more innocent people.
Everybody with a license plate on their vehicle!!
Originally Posted by Alamosa
Around here a few guidelines have replaced the Colorado state regs.

- yellow means pedal to the metal.
- never hurts to wait a while after it turns green. It might get a little greener.
- steer the vehicle in the general direction of where you want to go ... much like piloting a boat.
- drive side-by-side with other tractor-trailers whenever possible and for as long as possible thus regulating safe speeds.
- keep one turn signal on at all times to alert other drivers that you are over 50 years of age (I always do).
- regard speed limit signs as 'suggested' speeds.
- sparks from material dragged from commercial and construction vehicles adds to driver awareness.
- help highway crews clear gravel and debris from highway shoulders by driving right of the lane.
- surge ahead of forward vehicles, then quickly move to the right lane and slow down. Leap-frog isn't just for kids.
- in inclement weather drive much faster or much slower than normal.
- slow to 5 mph for at least 2 miles when passing a blinking or flashing light of any kind no matter how far from traffic it may happen to be.
- if you see wildlife speed up.
- yield means that every other vehicle must give you the right-of-way.
- since no one understands the right-of-way at 4-way stops gesture and wave to direct traffic from your drivers seat.

All excellent and not limited to Colorado.

I'm only 76 so I will studiously avoid being offended by your remark. grin
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Hands down ironbender

He's probably ditching you for a fun filled afternoon with you know who....... grin

You jabronis know I can read, right?

GFY.
Women with cell phones. Either texting or talking. Not paying any attention to anything around them.
A Hispanic, Yankee, Asian female
A Hispanic, Yankee, Asian female

Talk about a "Nutshell".
Originally Posted by ironbender
You jabronis know I can read, right?

GFY.

Did you really want an answer? wink

Californians, Mexicans, and Truck Drivers from Canada... Indians and Pakistanis...

Take your pick, or all of the above...
Holy hell finally a forum to express this. With 2,000,000 miles of driving experience with large vehicles not counting my regular vehicle experience undoubtedly unequivocally the worst drivers on the road are young women and old men. Old men CANNOT stay in their lane at any speed and young women drive 90mph while texting and doing whatever and are all over the road. Ask any truck driver and they will tell you exactly the same. I have an Uncle that has driven truck since the 70's and we are in agreement. Probably 6 to 8 million miles total experience has come upon that conclusion. Oh and truck drivers from Quebec. Worst truck drivers on the road no contest.
No specific demographic around here, dumba$$ drivers come in all shapes and sizes.
No specific race or gender. I have family in Knoxville and farther north in TN and make the drive from GA quite often. I never drive the section of I-75 between Chattanooga and Knoxville without getting my blood pressure up. North of Knoxville, or south of Chattanooga things are much better.

I drove my elderly mother to Dallas TX a few years to spend a week with her sister. My wife and I decided to drive to San Antonio to see the Alamo and stay with a niece that lives in Austin for a couple of days. It rained most of the trip, which must be a rare thing in TX. I've driven through most the USA. Never been north of Pennsylvania in the east and never been in the 3 states on the Pacific coast, but have driven in all others. The Texas drivers were by far the worst. At least on wet pavement.

A teenage black gal driving a mini- van with a donut tire on the front end talking on the phone ( or texting) smoking a cig.with a load of screaming rugrats all eating outta a bucket of chicken.....ran me and my Guzzi off the road.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Everybody with a license plate on their vehicle!!

Everybody without a license plate on their vehicle too.
Men on their cell phones.
Headless with fedoras in the passenger seat. They typically drive Plymouth K cars with 927 miles on the odo and broken window cranks or Olds 98's, maroon in color with red velour interiors and 1278 miles on the odo.

Bob
Originally Posted by k20350
Holy hell finally a forum to express this. With 2,000,000 miles of driving experience with large vehicles not counting my regular vehicle experience undoubtedly unequivocally the worst drivers on the road are young women and old men. Old men CANNOT stay in their lane at any speed and young women drive 90mph while texting and doing whatever and are all over the road. Ask any truck driver and they will tell you exactly the same. I have an Uncle that has driven truck since the 70's and we are in agreement. Probably 6 to 8 million miles total experience has come upon that conclusion. Oh and truck drivers from Quebec. Worst truck drivers on the road no contest.

Ever driven in Quebec?

It takes driving experience to a whole new level....

First time I ever went to Quebec when in college, the first thing I noticed driving around the Province, was I had never ever seen so many new cars, sitting in junkyards or gas station lots, all messed up... or seen cars so smashed up...

they'll try to drive 85 mph on glare ice, and then when they lose it, wonder what the hell for?

But hey, I also remember riding in the car when our family passed thru France, during our summer vacations on the Continent when we lived in England....

the French and 4 wheels is not a good combination.
© 24hourcampfire