Home
Trump served 2 scoops of ice cream, reporters only get one

No report about reporters asking for more than one scoop.

[Linked Image]

"The waiters know well Trump’s personal preferences. As he settles down, they bring him a Diet Coke, while the rest of us are served water, with the Vice President sitting at one end of the table. With the salad course, Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests. When the chicken arrives, he is the only one given an extra dish of sauce. At the dessert course, he gets two scoops of vanilla ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, instead of the single scoop for everyone else. The tastes of Pence are also tended to. Instead of the pie, he gets a fruit plate.”"

Yahoo's story

NY Mag's story

Australia's news.com's story

And of course, the paragon of conservative journalism, Buzzfeed's story

Originally Posted by bigfish9684
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/media-creates-new-scandal-trump-served-two-scoops-ice-cream-dinner-time-reporters-get-one-scoop/Trump served two scoops of ice cream, reporters only get one

No report about reporters asking for more than one scoop.

[Linked Image]

"The waiters know well Trump’s personal preferences. As he settles down, they bring him a Diet Coke, while the rest of us are served water, with the Vice President sitting at one end of the table. With the salad course, Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests. When the chicken arrives, he is the only one given an extra dish of sauce. At the dessert course, he gets two scoops of vanilla ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, instead of the single scoop for everyone else. The tastes of Pence are also tended to. Instead of the pie, he gets a fruit plate.”"

Yahoo's story

NY Mag's story

Australia's news.com's story

And of course, the paragon of conservative journalism, Buzzfeed's story

Desperation has a stink to it.
Rank has its privileges.
This comes amid reports that Trump may cancel daily press briefings in favor of a written statement:

Breitbart

FOX story
Not only White Privilege

But in your face Rich White Privilege! wink

Geno
Proof positive of my assertion that the 24-hour news cycle spelled the death bell for REAL news reporting.

It isn't like you'll ever hear em say there's nothing important enough for them to report which forces them to show themselves to be more and more irrelevant.
Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests.

Heaven forbid if it was Russian dressing....
If I were him I would not eat, with those pigs, at the trough.
Originally Posted by RWE
Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests.

Aww he ll, pass the screen wipes palease
Given that we're discussing the President's dining habits, i wonder how often he's banging the 1st Lady?

[Linked Image]

I'd gladly serve my country and assist him with the tremendous burden he has in that regard. grin
I'd be banging it like a screen door in a hurricane on the Resolute Desk every chance I got. There's a reason it has a skirt screen (think bill/Monica)...
I had 2 scoops of ice cream a couple weeks ago. My daughter and her friend had a single scoop and momma just had a few bites of mine. I'd have made a post about it but didn't want anyone thinking I was better than a single scoop guy.

I'm definitely Presidential material but I wouldn't want such a thankless job for a measly $467,000 It'd cut into my fishing time. 😁

CNN is a joke and should be ashamed
Funny how the press never mentioned how Barack and Moochelle ate lobster and Kobe steaks while school kids got a cracker and a carrot strip. Just odd, don't ya think?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Not only White Privilege

But in your face Rich White Privilege! wink

Geno

Everybody can't be born white! If so there wouldn't be anything to beech about!!
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Funny how the press never mentioned how Barack and Moochelle ate lobster and Kobe steaks while school kids got a cracker and a carrot strip. Just odd, don't ya think?

Because the media is traitorous, subversive and wholly anti-American.
The media are employees of the real traitorous, subversive and wholly anti-American rich. The ultra-rich are not all Globalist scum, but most of them are and they are the ones pushing all this. The media and a lot of academia are just paid flunkies.
It's good to be King, he can eat all the ice cream he wants.
What a total crock!! These reporters need to be publicly caned. It's pathetic what they are reporting on.

I'm certain any of those people could have asked and received exactly what Trump and Pence received.

Idiots!!

BTW Trump does need to lay off the 2 scoops anyway!! laugh
I'm sure if the cry baby wanted another scoop of ice cream, the staff would have been more than happy to bring him one. frown

All I can say is that it must be a slow day in the news department if this is all they have to complain about.
Fluff for the fools and dribble for the dumbchits. But since he had vanilla on top of chocolate cream pie we can only surmise that it is a hidden symbol of racism. Why not Neapolitan or Sherbet. Please explain the lack of sugar free or frozen yogurt. OMG the sky is falling.

Now if the Chappaquatch was there she would have had the whole 1.5 quarts and blamed it on the Russians.
Originally Posted by byc
What a total crock!! These reporters need to be publicly caned. It's pathetic what they are reporting on.

I'm certain any of those people could have asked and received exactly what Trump and Pence received.

Idiots!!

BTW Trump does need to lay off the 2 scoops anyway!! laugh
But he had a diet Coke to go with it. lol
I keep looking at the picture of the CNN headline.............................you can't make this schit up!!!

Simply unbelievable.
Damn, we all owe Jeff Zero an apology, this is definitive proof Trump is in collusion with the Russians......Putin had 2 scoops last week......
fake News.

Again.

They are just trying to drive Trump crazy with the insane lies.

He ain't falling for it though.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
fake News.

Again.

They are just trying to drive Trump crazy with the insane lies.

He ain't falling for it though.

So we don't have to apologize to the bedwetter?

Damn that was close!
Donny Two-scoops.

Ok that's funny.
Originally Posted by RWE

nicely played!

made me chuckle
What did he say? Lets see how we can make him look bad, I mean real bad!
Originally Posted by lightning
What did he say? Lets see how we can make him look bad, I mean real bad!

The media did the same thing to Nixon.

They ran a story extensively about Nixon serving the Whitehouse guests cheap, dollar store discount wine, while he himself was served the finest wine money could buy with that wine being served to him with a towel wrapped around it so the guests wouldn't know.

It was fake news then. It's fake news today.

Totally designed to get under the skin of a POTUS they didn't approve of.

The difference is that schidt like that DID get under the skin of Nixon. wink
OH. My. GOD!
"Mommy! Mommy! Donny got two scoops!"
He's working twice as hard as the rest, give him 2.
© 24hourcampfire