Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhfJwAHhmrk
Posted By: g5m Re: Might be an interesting summer - 05/21/17
I hope it's not interesting that way, but won't count on it.
Posted By: Gus Re: Might be an interesting summer - 05/21/17
the police has not been responding aggressively enough to the disruption in the streets imho. i wish they'd become more pro-active.
I think once the police shoot a couple of these criminal protesters things ought to ratchet down rather quickly.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I think once the police shoot a couple of these criminal protesters things ought to ratchet down rather quickly.

Not likely to happen; someone else is more likely to do the shooting though if this stuff happens on that kind of scale.

MM
Long hot summer......
Stock up on #1 buckshot.
We're not out the woods yet fella's. We might of come to a little clearing so to speak in November. But the jungle full of vipers and death traps is just ahead.
Shooting a couple of hundred will calm them down. Throwing Soros in prison would also be helpful.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

Subduing the violence is not on the agenda of the snowflakes. They know they must act before Antarctica melts. They have the mission of saving the world.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Shooting a couple of hundred will calm them down. Throwing Soros in prison would also be helpful.

Soros is a member of the ruling class, and thus above the law.
Watching more fake news about the Russia stuff by George Stepedonhisdopolis right now on TV. Disgusting.

Mike
first 6 seconds of that video gave me flashbacks. some things you can't forget,
Certain people need to be arrested and charge with inciting to riot. The FBI should lead this effort.

Police need to be released to take appropriate action to quell riots and stop the kit gloves approach.

Thugs arrested in riots need to receive maximum sentences. 10 years sounds about right to convince thieir buddes to reconsider.

Citizens need to be armed and ready for anything that comes our way. Any masked thug that swings a baseball at me is going to get to stopped hard. But I worry about my daughters as they live in the city.
Originally Posted by viking
We're not out the woods yet fella's. We might of come to a little clearing so to speak in November. But the jungle full of vipers and death traps is just ahead.

You're correct.

As I've posted before, the communistnazis (Democrat "progressives") never, ever, disengage. Their masters just pull them back a step or two, they regroup and come at us again and again.

L.W.
City hall can't be beat, if riots get big enough the National Guard comes in, if not regular US Army troops.

Ugly?, yes .
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Certain people need to be arrested and charge with inciting to riot. The FBI should lead this effort

Police need to be released to take appropriate action to quell riots and stop the kit gloves approach.

Thugs arrested in riots need to receive maximum sentences. 10 years sounds about right to convince thieir buddes to reconsider.

Citizens need to be armed and ready for anything that comes our way. Any masked thug that swings a baseball at me is going to get to stopped hard. But I worry about my daughters as they live in the city.

Absolutely.....starting with George Soros.

I wouldn't count on much from the FBI though.

They're to busy playing politics to actually do the job of law enforcement that we pay them to do.
Why don't the ever come down to the river bottoms to protest?
Originally Posted by Steelhead

They only do this crap in sanctuary cities.

They know better than to venture elsewhere.

The police have instructions not to harm them in sanctuary cities. Not so other places.
Just be prepared. All we can do.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Steelhead

They only do this crap in sanctuary cities.

They know better than to venture elsewhere.

The police have instructions not to harm them in sanctuary cities. Not so other places.

Exactly, this chit won't ever happen here, or where we are going. I wouldn't live in a place where it would happen.

And if for some reason I'm wrong, they are to stupid to survive. They'll die en masse.....

I carry more ammo with me likely on any given day, than they own...
Everyone needs a hobby!
© 24hourcampfire