Home
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
This is what the media has left to waste time on...

Melania Trump and President Trump arrived in Israel on Monday morning for their two-day trip after visiting Saudi Arabia over the weekend. While the first couple were departing Air Force One and greeting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and wife Sara, one small gesture between them quickly made waves on the Internet.

In footage captured of the group walking across the tarmac, the first lady — dressed in a sleek white skirt suit — appears to swat away the president’s hand. Some said she was rejecting his attempt to hold her hand.

Posted By: rost495 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Thats cause they can't find anything that really matters.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
That wasn't a slap, that was a "don't bother"...long flight, tired, and no room for her to walk on the carpet..leaving her in the back, like a peasant. That's an irritated tired hormonal woman, an hour in bed and he can fix that right up.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
That wasn't a slap, that was a "don't bother"...long flight, tired, and no room for her to walk on the carpet..leaving her in the back, like a peasant. That's an irritated tired hormonal woman, an hour in bed and he can fix that right up.

Aren't you and outlaw patriot the same guy?
Posted By: rost495 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Yep, if the woman is hormonal, an hour in bed will fix her right up, as long as you fall asleep as your head hits the pillow and you leave her alone.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Originally Posted by slumlord

WTF???
Just find it incredible what qualifies as real news. He's trying to bring together the entire Middle East and this is what they waste time on- friggin losers.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
First it's ice cream now it's this silliness. Good lord they are getting desperate.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Did the Russians hack Melania?
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Originally Posted by slumlord

What planet did you escape from ?
I think I've figured out what's happening...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
maybe the Secret Service will question her about her hostile actions toward the President
smile
Posted By: rem141r Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I think I've figured out what's happening...

[Linked Image]

that sums it up about right
Posted By: tzone Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
It's probably the hand that was up her skirt the whole flight.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
This, and the ice cream slight on Donald's part are both impeachable offenses.

Oh hell, I bet first Ladys cant be impeached, can they?.
Posted By: MontanaMarine Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
it looked to me like an awkward situation where the red carpet was too narrow for everyone.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
it looked to me like an awkward situation where the red carpet was too narrow for everyone.

That's being to rational on your part. This is serious political fodder.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
They aren't getting desperate - they have been desperate for quite some time not. Actually, it's very sad now compared to what used to be credible journalism. The good ones know it has happened but seem to be feckless.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
He cut her off the red carpet...she got pissed.
Posted By: byc Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Originally Posted by GeoW
He cut her off the red carpet...she got pissed.

That's what it looked like to me as well. Add in fatigue and you have it. Those long flights with meetings are killer.

We Gents and ladies have all been there!!
Posted By: funshooter Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
So when do the Libs announce the divorce of President Trump and his Beautiful Wife.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/22/17
Melania should be a Hero to the Left now, after she was harassed by Trump and rejected his sexual advances...
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
I agree that it's not exactly news. But it's interesting. Trouble in the House of Trump!

Maybe he'll fire her. Didn't he hire her once or twice before they got hitched? Read that somewhere. whistle
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Such absolute crap. But you had to scratch that itch, ridiculous as it is. Everything you post these days should have a hazmat warning.

A long trip, an exhausted woman, constantly in the public eye, she was tired out, and probably in an over it all, time to go home mood.
And as others mentioned, being cut off the red carpet, the straw that broke the camel's back.

But of course you wouldn't understand anything about normal human emotions.

Posted By: jaguartx Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by rost495
Yep, if the woman is hormonal, an hour in bed will fix her right up, as long as you fall asleep as your head hits the pillow and you leave her alone.

Ha. Shes hormonal allright and letting him know he isnt getting head or bed tonight, much less an hour.

Dayom. Shes pissed. She knows he knows they are on TV. Shes telling him she doesnt give a chitt, for the world to see, and for him to get over it.
She's the best FLOTUS ever!
But of course you wouldn't understand anything about normal hormonal human emotions.

[/quote]

Fixt it. Please forgive cause I just couldnt help it. wink
Originally Posted by Wyogal
She's the best FLOTUS ever!

Amen, and Id rather she be prez than hillary.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
But of course you wouldn't understand anything about normal hormonal human emotions.

Fixt it. Please forgive cause I just couldnt help it. wink
[/quote]
Yes of course, your fixt is more accurate. smile
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
my wife has the same exact hand move. it means " move along little boy, momma has it covered, don;t need to be stepping on your heals."
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Anyone here remember the several times that Michelle Obama was caught staring "daggers" at Barack ... like she'd like to kill him?

The Obamamedia never once commented on it.

L.W.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I agree that it's not exactly news. But it's interesting.

It's only interesting to pathetic liberal losers.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Oh they'll speculate their marriage is on the rocks.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Anyone here remember the several times that Michelle Obama was caught staring "daggers" at Barack ... like she'd like to kill him?

The Obamamedia never once commented on it.

L.W.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
I watched the video. It appears to me that he reached back to make sure she was behind him and she reassured him that she was.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I watched the video. It appears to me that he reached back to make sure she was behind him and she reassured him that she was.

Yeah, an "I got this" thing.

Anyone thinking anything nefarious about the interaction is totally forgetting the fact that BOTH Melania and Donald have spent their entire lives in front of non-stop paparazzi. They spent their lives in front of cameras. Neither would do something so uncouth as to swat the other's hand away while on the red carpet.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Yeah, an "I got this" thing.

Anyone thinking anything nefarious about the interaction is totally forgetting the fact that BOTH Melania and Donald have spent their entire lives in front of non-stop paparazzi. They spent their lives in front of cameras. Neither would do something so uncouth as to swat the other's hand away while on the red carpet.

Exactly
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
The only thing more ridiculous than the media trying to make an issue out if this, is folks diving deep into this horsechit and writing their own cockamamie narrative.

The later is quite humorous though.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The only thing more ridiculous than the media trying to make an issue out if this, is folks diving deep into this horsechit and writing their own cockamamie narrative.

The later is quite humorous though.

That comment was like the cherry on top of the Sundae which is this thread.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
They weren't this curious when Obama went vacationing with Reggie Love.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I agree that it's not exactly news. But it's interesting. Trouble in the House of Trump!

Maybe he'll fire her. Didn't he hire her once or twice before they got hitched? Read that somewhere. whistle
it must hurt to be dumber than chit,
Posted By: las Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Like the media crap is going to bother either of them.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Just another example of the liberal media showing the world what idiots they are.
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Like my Dad told me once when I was young. No matter how good looking they are their someones pain in the arse.
Posted By: troutslayer Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Why in the hell are we talking about this?
Posted By: Duckhunter Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
The desperation of the lefties is delightful.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by troutslayer
Why in the hell are we talking about this?

Cause they can't say anything good about Trump, so this is the best "dirt" they got
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rost495

Ha. Shes hormonal allright and letting him know he isnt getting head or bed tonight, much less an hour.

Dayom. Shes pissed. She knows he knows they are on TV. Shes telling him she doesnt give a chitt, for the world to see, and for him to get over it.

Exactly ^^^^

Women are women, men are men,,,no matter their prospective positions in life. She's pissed being left in the back row every time, treat me like I'm hot/smart/important and you've got a chance to get into my panties...if not, fugg off.

We've all been there, it's no story...just a long day of travel.

PS: Make the carpet wide enough for 4 important people dipshits, it's really not that tough especially when the First Lady is slim and trim.
Posted By: Squirrelnut Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
He was handing her an Altoid.
Posted By: rong Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/23/17
Now today they are saying,,,,
"" he touched her butt""
Oh my,a married man touching his wife's tush,IN PUBLIC.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/24/17
So pathetic! Manchester got bombed and it killed little kids and CNN is focused on Trump. Unfu cking believable
Posted By: rlott Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/24/17
My guess is he said something along the lines of "dayumm Mel! As soon as we get back on the plane I'mma gonna give you the ole' Ehud!"
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/25/17
That was an "I'm here, don't worry about me, get busy and carry on with your serious business."
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/25/17
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
That was an "I'm here, don't worry about me, get busy and carry on with your serious business."

Absolutely. Any man happily married for a couple decades can read that nonverbal communication clearly.

Trump rdiscretely eaches his hand back toward his wife. That says hey, you know I got a butt load of crap going on, but I am thinking of you always.

She taps his fingers gently and withdraws her hand. That says: Thanks for thinking of me. I am doing great here. Take care of business.
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: Melania Hand Slap - 05/25/17
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Absolutely. Any man happily married for a couple decades can read that nonverbal communication clearly.

Trump rdiscretely eaches his hand back toward his wife. That says hey, you know I got a butt load of crap going on, but I am thinking of you always.

She taps his fingers gently and withdraws her hand. That says: Thanks for thinking of me. I am doing great here. Take care of business.

Yes. Other responses reveal a lot about the person making the observation.
© 24hourcampfire