Home
CDNN has the DPMS Oracle for $399 after $75 Rebate.

Anyone know of a better deal?

I'm in the market for a cheap AR.
$299 + your stripped lower:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/ptac-16-m4-5-56-nato-slick-side-1-7-nitride-rifle-kit.html
Grab a gun has DelTon's for $377 with no sights. It's very much like the DPMS but the DelTon has an M4 barrel profile.

kwg
Big name entry level at $450.

https://www.gunbuyer.com/catalog/pr...-5-56mm-16-barrel-30-1-8500-rug08500-gb/
Originally Posted by g5m

Dang near making me buy one.
I'd like to know how many paid way big $$ for AR stuff like 8 years before Trump was elected ? and many of these over paying folks borrowed the $$ to do so ..
Originally Posted by ldholton
I'd like to know how many paid way big $$ for AR stuff like 8 years before Trump was elected ? and many of these over paying folks borrowed the $$ to do so ..

2 AR's, walked out with almost twice what I paid for them. Sold most of my C+R collection, cashed out pretty large.
I think Whittakers still has the M&P Sport II for $499. It seems to be well thought of

Really?
Tag
If you "buy cheap", you get what you pay for.

There's good deals on good AR's out there.

If you just want a noise maker, you can find that pretty cheap... Until it quits making noise.
Paid $360 for my noise maker and she's been a very good girl. But then I don't have competition winning expectations, don't take it hunting, and is a hoot to shoot.
I build my AR's the way I want them, and they cost what they cost.
Originally Posted by lantx005
I think Whittakers still has the M&P Sport II for $499. It seems to be well thought of

Outstanding weapon as long as you are not an operational, operating operator and only if you want a rifles that can go an easy 1500 rounds of factory stuff, reloads and occasional steel case with only a couple cleanings and oilings. Cleanings were routine. Haven't had any stoppages or FTF/FTE.

Why?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If you "buy cheap", you get what you pay for.

There's good deals on good AR's out there.

If you just want a noise maker, you can find that pretty cheap... Until it quits making noise.

Now for folk looking for the best VALUE, LGS has Armalite carbines with lapped chrome barrels for under $700.00
© 24hourcampfire