Home
5-22-13 Lee Rigby

3-22-16 Brussels Attack

7-22-16 Munich Attack

3-22-17 London Attack

5-22-17 Manchester Attack

So, is there going to be a attack on 7-22-17?

What do you make of This? Can you see a pattern?
Good observation. Are those full moon days and nights?

kwg
The main pattern I see is most attacks are carried out by Muslims or drugged-up crazies let loose by rogue Globalist elements of our own government.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Good observation. Are those full moon days and nights?

kwg

I didn't come up with this, I'm just passing it along. Stuff like this needs to be spread far and wide IMO. These attacks are being passed off like they are random and unorganized. Nothing could be farther from the truth. These attacks are organized and there is a method to the madness.

They are prime numbers aren't they?
You could have had me on board with a pattern of dates. Then you went and threw in, correct as it may be for that particular series of dates, "they are prime numbers aren't they". I don't have any desire to rain on your parade or to argue. However, in looking at the dates in the past 30 years of all terrorist attacks, utilizing prime numbers to select dates on which to kill people in the name of Allah does not seem to be a top criteria to Islamic terrorists.
Nope full moon this month 10th, prob just an easy for them to communicate without a lot of hub- ub know the date then just minor details to work out
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
You could have had me on board with a pattern of dates. Then you went and threw in, correct as it may be for that particular series of dates, "they are prime numbers aren't they". I don't have any desire to rain on your parade or to argue. However, in looking at the dates in the past 30 years of all terrorist attacks, utilizing prime numbers to select dates on which to kill people in the name of Allah does not seem to be a top criteria to Islamic terrorists.

And what exactly was lost by your not being on Board?

Do I think prime numbers are behind the Attacks? No. But it is a pattern, whether it's relevant or not.

There is a lot of knowledge on this board in a lot of different areas.

If these numbers mean anything to someone with a background in History, Religion, Mathematics, ETC, I would like to hear your ideas. The same goes with anyone with anyone that just has something to add.
Well, 22 certainly ain't a prime number
Sorry, but pulling those 5 dates out of the last 5 years doesn't seem to me to be a pattern, IMHO..............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Unless you start culling for Western Countries, casualties over 200, and maybe a dozen other criteria...............

Here's the pattern, IMHO

Terror attacks by Islamist extremists to further a perceived Islamic religious or political cause have occurred globally. The attackers have used such tactics as arson, vehicle rampage attacks, bomb threats, suicide attacks, bombings, spree shooting, stabbings, hijackings, kidnappings and beheadings. The following is a list of Islamist terrorist attacks that have received significant press coverage since 1979.
Originally Posted by DryPowder
And what exactly was lost by your not being on Board?

Well, I'll try to explain as best as I can. Um, nothing.

Frankly, I don't think anything would have been gained by you had I been on board other than maybe a slight ego boost that we all feel when someone agrees with us. I was just expressing my opinion and providing input with respect to a post made by some random guy on a public forum who solicited, by use of interrogative statements, the input of others. And I do know something about history and mathematics and even some etc. also. Like I said in my first post, I have no desire to rain on your parade or to argue. So, once again, nothing is lost by my not "being on board". Patterns can be found in multiple different areas by selectively selecting instances that fit the pattern. I don't call the fact that terrorist attacks having occurred in odd numbered months in odd numbered years some sort of pattern when it can also be demonstrated that terrorist attacks have occurred in even numbered months in even numbered years, in odd numbered months in even numbered years and in even numbered months in odd numbered years.

I assumed the below was an unqualified invitation for input:

I didn't think I would need to provide all of that extraneous BS to explain, in more detail, why I was not on board; nor, did I think, anyone would assume I thought something was lost by me not being on board. Frankly, I usually think people don't give a rip what my opinion is on any topic on which I post. I, like most others here, am just a lemming giving in to my natural Pavlovian response necessitating typing a reply on a meaningless internet forum. I can't help myself.

I will, however, admit that I am not an expert on the Muslim faith or Islamic fundamentalism. I am not a theologian. I therefore do not know if the 22nd day of any odd numbered month (prime or otherwise) in odd numbered years (prime or otherwise) has any meaningful significance to those of the Muslim faith; but, I stand ready, willing and able to learn.

Let me declare here today, for all to read and hopefully remember. When I post and provide my input in response to any post on this forum, I don't assume my position or opinion provides any "gain" to anybody.
I'm curious as to the particular day of the week all those attacks occurred. Did they all end in 'Y', that might be another pattern.
They like 9/11 too.

WTC and Benghazi to name a couple.
Maybe but it isn't what your throwing against the wall in the OP.
5-22-13 Lee Rigby

3-22-16 Brussels Attack

7-22-16 Munich Attack

3-22-17 London Attack

5-22-17 Manchester Attack

So, is there going to be a attack on 7-22-17?

Nah - no concert, no attack. The guy (or his handlers) had no doubt scouted the arena & the security situation, and had a good idea when he could easily reach a large group of youngsters.
I hope there's not a bad attack on 7/22, that's my birthday! I want a quiet day grin
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The main pattern I see is most attacks are carried out by Muslims or drugged-up crazies let loose by rogue Globalist elements of our own government.

here and in the European countries. They bring in the mad dogs, and then are stunned when they are bitten.
This is simply the way Islam works. Been this way for over a thousand years.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

here and in the European countries. They bring in the mad dogs, and then are stunned when they are bitten.

and that is the way it has been for many years and the reason you can't rely on any government to protect it's population.
the politicians in power won't do what is needed.
The 22nd is when their goats have their period.
That's funny
That's when they breed their goats
Originally Posted by ROMAC
The 22nd is when their goats have their period.

I think you have cracked the case shocked

[img]https://www.google.com/search?q=grenade+attacks+sweden+graph&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI2--x3IbUAhVB2SYKHbhFByMQ_AUICSgB&biw=1280&bih=800#imgrc=c3Eq5A6ABEdSUM:[/img]

The thing about worldwide terror attacks tied to Islam is they are everyday, you can pull whatever you want to out of that data.

It seems since the rise of Isis that some of these larger attacks in Europe happen on the 22nd for some reason. I don't know if that is random circumstance or related . I think those dates are interesting and possibly related. I like to ask questions and look for answers.
Well 5/22 is the date Lee Rigby was killed but I have yet to see a media source mention this.
I have seen it mentioned.

"Political Uses of "Madness" "

The embracing, and using of incidents of "madness" as a tool for:

1) political gain (naw, really?)
and
2) as show of unpredictability To your enemies.

Former insider Daniel Ellsberg spoke about it.
Heard of it awhile back with it being
The anniversary of the Pentagon Papers.
My googlefu is weak on this subject.
Not much out there I could find. Probably on purpose.

.Gov doesn't change, people do.
Previously Tested and knowledgeable folks die, and the whole ball of wax
Is pulled on the uneducated again.

The threat of, or actual creation of instability and an incredulous situation (mooslime import?, resulting mass murders), to create a solution (gun control?; gain more surveillance, colonizing/opening the ME) and appear to solve a problem of their own creation.

Is it happening this way??

Perhaps.

Certainly feels like it. Im not in a position to know really.

But , I believe this is what we are seeing with all these attacks..

....some of which might be real, some of which might be fabrications, some of which might be real- but allowed to proceed or set up to be low intensity with the minimalist loss of life and injury necessary to warrant the proper horrified response. "The "known wolf" syndrome.

Wasnt this "attack", and the BO Marathon "attack" both bombs with nails and such? I personally find that fact suspect in itself with all the generic material readily available to create real, much bigger spectacles.

The Tsarnaev Bros, though real, seem like small time terror players, and make me think they were used as a scapegoat for the bigger plan to deceive the American public about the domestic threat of terrorism, the need for greater surveillance and violation of privacy, and more funds for overseas involvement (MIC).
Plus, a "live fire" exercise to practice responses, coordination, and provide faith to the gullible public. After all, were stupid dont ya know.

"We must stop them over there, so here is safe". "They" are defeating their own rhetoric with all these random attacks, proving It's not safe here, and being over there is not helping at all....the tax money, the weapons, the lives.
The Use of Madness becomes clear.
While it galvanizes the public creating a rallying cry, it also seperates the power of the people, because the message of "no hate" " open borders" alternative also get MORE exposure.
Conflicting messages keeping us off balance.

But any POLITICIAN that spouts off saying "well jihadi attack is just the price we have to pay occasionally for living in a free society, get used to it," I say needs relieved of their position.

Its completely untrue with the intense blanket of listening and video surveillance and law enforcement agency layers we have, but if it isnt, then that politician should agree that a regular pattern of their car or house getting broken into, or their family assaulted is also "just the price of living in a free society."

I'm CERTAIN the extrapolation of their line of logic to include themselves is not acceptable to them. They should be openly rebuked for even stating that.

The "Political Use of Madness" concept seems pretty straight forward.

But to use it DOMESTICALLY- Sandy Hook?? Bo Marathon?? - is MORE THAN a bit heinous. (Wasnt there a story, true or not, about OBumbler authorizing the use of propaganda domestically on Americans last year?)

Worse today, the press is no longer a watchdog against .gov chicanery.
They are an instrument of it.

Heres an except from Rolling Stone 1973 article with Ellsberg.
This is only a passing reference to it regarding Vietnam and Cambodia, and Hitler.
All I could find regarding this concept since abandoning Google.

"""I was taken aback. I didn't know what he was referring to, although my academic specialty had been "bargaining theory." And suddenly I remembered that 11 years earlier when I had given a series of talks on "The Art of Coercion," I had also given a couple of those lectures to Kissinger's seminar at Harvard. "You have a very good memory," I said. And he replied, "They were good lectures."

When I rethought that incident later, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. The lectures I had given had to do with Hitler's blackmail of Austria and Czechoslovakia in the late Thirties, which had allowed him to take over those countries just by threatening their destruction. One of those lectures was "The Theory and Practice of Blackmail." And another was called, "The Political Uses of Madness."

News leaks about the Cambodian invasion, obviously coming from off-the-record backgrounders by Kissinger, had revealed a major motive of the invasion was to convince the Russians and the Chinese that our decision-making was unpredictable, and that since we could do something so apparently unpredictable and crazy as invade Cambodia, they could not count on our reasonableness or prudence in a crisis.

That was Hitler's conscious policy: the threat of unpredictability.

I had described it in my lectures as being a possibly effective, but extremely dangerous strategy. (No chit)

It was a commitment to madness.

To realize – not that Kissinger had learned this tactic from me, which is very doubtful, but that such a thought truly was in his mind, enough so that he remembered the analogous thesis that I had presented 10 years earlier – this was chilling. It confirmed the nature of his policy and where it might go."""

We no longer have to guess...where it has gone.
Third week of each month.

What week do they get their welfare checks in Europe?
© 24hourcampfire