Home
Posted By: deerstalker Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Gianforte just wins! guess it isn't the kiss of death to punch out "reporters"
i would have voted for him on that alone!
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Congratulations to the fine folks of Montana, and the rest of the country for that matter. I hope the punk reporter is in tears.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Congratulations! There are still too many communists in the state, however.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
good
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
If this is true well done Montana. I'd have liked a landslide better, but a win's a win
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
The Second Amendment thanks us.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
That state page only has 50% counted...exit polling?
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Every year every state gets more liberal, unless we get a grip on academia, one maybe two more generations...
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Media loses. ;-{>8
Posted By: kendibs Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Goes to show you just how much the media is hated today by most intelligent people.

-Ken
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
He is still facing charges, eh?

Probably a hefty fine and a warning that you just can't go around smacking and scaring the cute little reporters.

Oh, and stop breaking their glasses.

cool
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
A solid throat punch and he will be governor.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
I heard that a very high percentage of votes were cast well before the "incident" with the reporter. That may have saved the election.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
A liberal roughed up is already a win.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
what color is a liberal reporters blood? inquiring minds want to know!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Who cares ?? They are liberal reporters. You know they would throw a conservative under the bus in a New York second.

I have no sympathy for the reporter. Follow some simple rules of decency and tell the truth and not spin it left and I might care.

kwg
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
So which statement is correct?

Gianforte's campaign last night blaming the incident totally on the reporter's aggressive actions?
Or Gianforte's apology today taking full responsibility?

Just curious. Usually there's a lot of folks around here who hate liars.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Calhoun........I haven't read/heard either statement, but I could see where both would fit and have neither involve lying. It would involve pointing out that the situation never would have existed/escalated without the reporter's aggressive actions/contact, BUT I am the only one in control of my own actions and, perhaps, shouldn't have reacted in said manner. Easy enough......
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
I absolutely detest the emasculation of the American male. Guy gets thrown to the ground and gets his glasses broken

These days that's a criminal charge, in my day it was called a cheap lesson

My day was better
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Originally Posted by NH K9
Calhoun........I haven't read/heard either statement, but I could see where both would fit and have neither involve lying. It would involve pointing out that the situation never would have existed/escalated without the reporter's aggressive actions/contact, BUT I am the only one in control of my own actions and, perhaps, shouldn't have reacted in said manner. Easy enough......

Campaign stated that the reporter grabbed Gianforte's wrist and spun away which caused both people to fall to the ground.

Totally unsupported by witness statements, which had both of Gianforte's hands in the area of the reporter's neck and being used to throw the reporter to the ground.

Today Gianforte apologizes, saying last night he made a mistake and is owning up to it and is apologizing to the reporter and the witnesses.

Yes, there is a slight chance they are all true... kind of like Bill Cosby might be perfectly innocent.
Posted By: KoolBreeze Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Sounds to me like the reporter needed an attitude adjustment and found someone man enough to give it to him. Maybe he'll think twice before continuing to badger someone next time. This country could use a lot more of the old school butt whippings.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Damn, another tough day for Brad.
Posted By: 30338 Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
LOL, was thinking that too.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
It's a good day.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Now they have a democrat senator who needs to be voted out. Hasbeen
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Originally Posted by kwg020

Who cares ?? They are liberal reporters. You know they would throw a conservative under the bus in a New York second.

I have no sympathy for the reporter. Follow some simple rules of decency and tell the truth and not spin it left and I might care.

kwg

i think we need to see some thats all, you know to verify that they are human?
Posted By: Pashooter Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Gianforte just wins! guess it isn't the kiss of death to punch out "reporters"
i would have voted for him on that alone!

Just as lying, rape, sedition, treason and a host of seual perversions are all thought of as enhancements for democrats. We should regard bitch slapping snowflakes as a plus for our guys. I hope Gianforte has set a trend.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Sounds like he just got really frustrated and lost his cool. Whatever. Schit happens. No reason to make up stories about it.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Just like in baseball. Hitting a batter on purpose is wrong.........but, sometimes someone just has to do it. grin
Posted By: hanco Re: Gianforte wins! - 05/26/17
Great!!!
© 24hourcampfire