Home
That kind of lays it on the line:

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ever-leave-the-house-with-my-terror-info
I'll leave the house at will, if I run into terror I'll 'gladly' make the world news defending or dying for those in need, that said, those mule loping sombitches need to get it cleaned up, that's what we pay em for! mad
Gunner! Terrorism is quite the industry!!! 😁😉
Yup, very sadly so KW.
Well said Gunner!

And the places we go, would rarely if ever be considered a Tango target anyway.

I feel for folks that need to be in cities and want to be in big groups of people.

I can't stand most people. I'd be much happier if I could make a living way away from most folks....

But for those that want or have to go to targeted places, if you don't protect yourself, just remember, when seconds count, LEO is only minutes away...

I am so glad my wife finally changed from a 5 shot snubby to a Glock 20 and 2 mags... for daily carry.
Originally Posted by gunner500
I'll leave the house at will, if I run into terror I'll 'gladly' make the world news defending or dying for those in need, that said, those mule loping sombitches need to get it cleaned up, that's what we pay em for! mad

So many of 'these people' live in the bubble of NYC/D.C./LA etc [thank GOD] and have no clue of rural American life.
Agreed, could never live in a big city cesspool, diversity would have got me a cot on DR decades ago, that's why I live in the sticks, people and their contrived bullchit aint tolerated, that said I've never had a job that wouldn't allow me to speak my mind on anything, damn the consequences, I feel for those that have to cow tow that line too.

ANYONE that leaves home unarmed today is begging for a fresh cut slab of marble.
Originally Posted by Raeford

So many of 'these people' live in the bubble of NYC/D.C./LA etc [thank GOD] and have no clue of rural American life.

You can bet your ass the ragheads know what awaits them out in the sticks Raeford, so do the rioting blacks and snowflakes!

They get protection from the big city coppers and news cameras.
I have lived in the city, but it wasn't bad 40 years ago.
Originally Posted by Raeford

You can bet your ass the ragheads know what awaits them out in the sticks Raeford, so do the rioting blacks and snowflakes!

They get protection from the big city coppers and news cameras.

Pretty damn amazing how they don't make such a ruckus where they aren't a protected species. whistle
Why be afraid of something you can't change, except maybe with one bullet at a time?
© 24hourcampfire