Home
..... giving the commencement address at her alma mater .... Hogwarts ..... actually Wellesley College:

[Linked Image]

She looks like she is down a couple pints of baby's blood. According to reports, she predicts Trump's impeachment in her remarks.
Mouth opens. Bats fly out.
I hope she has a stroke.
Good Lord, she is ugly. I wish that bitch would stroke out and spend the rest of her days crapping in a diaper and drooling.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I hope she has a stroke.

Well .... probably not a stroke (this time) .... just a maggot or two coming up for some day light:

[Linked Image]

Uh Oh .... here comes another one:

[Linked Image]
...nobody there asks themselves whats so dod gamn inspiring about this woman??

..absolutely nothing, say it again y'all.

..3x loser.

Sorry Hilldog, you aint no role model. Youre a result of a terminally ill political system which et the foundation of our Country.

Git.
And no one walked out.....
You sho is ugly!!
Originally Posted by rost495

That's because there isn't a Conservative in the entire arena.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Probably that. Or not wanting to accidentally end up committing suicide a day or two later.
what, she's not wearing her oven mitt outfit?
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Probably that. Or not wanting to accidentally end up committing suicide a day or two later.

Or shot in the back in an apparent robbery where all their valuables are found on their body.
that persistent cough is very much like my sister in law who has both lungs full of cancer.
Who the hell cares what that skank says?
I think that's nice.

The more she travels the greater the chance of a fatal accident.
Originally Posted by ftbt

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

congestive heart failure would be where I'd put my money
[Linked Image]

"I'll get you, my pretty. And the little dog, too!!"
In a perfect world, we would get to see Trump whomp her again. BWAAhahahahahaaaahahaaaa
She said in the speech that she is working for Trump's impeachment.
Here's hoping she works on it from beyond the grave or prison,whichever comes first.
What the hell - did the join the Russian Navy? Her hat makes her look goofier then Peelosi in leggings.
Hey Stargazer, yer Grammaw's on TeeVee....
Don't wish her any ill will,quite sure her afterlife ends badly.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by ftbt

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

congestive heart failure would be where I'd put my money

Yep.
she could have died 20 years ago and it wouldn't have been soon enough to suit me.
So, would ya druther eat hot tar, or go on a date with hillery?
Did she really declare that Nixon was impeached when the only one impeached was her very own slick Willy!??

Just unreal!!
Originally Posted by byc
Did she really say Nixon was impeached when the only one impeached was her very own slick Willy!??

Just unreal!!

Nixon wasn't impeached. He was railroaded and hounded out of office by the corrupt media, Ted Kennedy and the Democrats, and a crooked federal judge (Sirica) who colluded with dishonest special prosecutors (Cox and Jaworski). Dumb bitch doesn't know anything about Watergate.
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by byc
Did she really say Nixon was impeached when the only one impeached was her very own slick Willy!??

Just unreal!!

Nixon wasn't impeached. He was railroaded and hounded out of office by the corrupt media, Ted Kennedy and the Democrats, and a crooked federal judge (Sirica) who colluded with dishonest special prosecutors (Cox and Jaworski). Dumb bitch doesn't know anything about Watergate.

shuhhhhhh....that was my whole point!!!

BTW you best take that flag down or they gonna' bury you with the Hampton museum. eek

Such a shameful disgrace.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
So, would ya druther eat hot tar, or go on a date with hillery?

Serve up the tar!

While I try to maintain a principle of wishing harm to no one - she, Slick Willlie, and Bam Bam are making it tough!

No surprises there. Nothing but filth in the audience.
Originally Posted by byc
Did she really declare that Nixon was impeached when the only one impeached was her very own slick Willy!??

Just unreal!!

Lying old traitor bitch needs to be charged and convicted for Bengazi and servergate and hung by the neck until dead mad
At least we don't have to put the word President in front of her name.
AMEN to that!
'...I would have been President if...........'

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! and Atlanta would be the Super-Bowl Champs if the game was only a half hour long.......

and if the vote were completely reversed, the left would be screaming, '...it's the Electoral College process, it's how we do it, it's the Law, she's the POTUS, get over it...'

I'm really trying to miss her, but how can I if she won't go away....

Please, run again in 2020.... or maybe Chelsea
wow, maybe a Hidabeast / spawn of Hubbel ticket!!!
Originally Posted by deerstalker
that persistent cough is very much like my sister in law who has both lungs full of cancer.

And now you are just teasing us.
© 24hourcampfire