Home
Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser
And by "Multicultural" they just mean, destroy white culture and ultimately, white people.
It amazes me just how many whites wallow in guilt and self-loathing. It is our own people who will be our undoing and have sown the seeds of our destruction..
The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity"

Maybe you would believe how many times I've heard that from Lefties. It's been a ton. I think it motivates them more than anything and it is just sick & perverted.

Never a more vengeful, hateful group than liberals.
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
It amazes me just how many whites wallow in guilt and self-loathing. It is our own people who will be our undoing and have sown the seeds of our destruction..

It may become the time to sow the seeds of their's, in various diverse grain weights.
Finally, someone admits that diversity is the kind of thing no-one wants their nose rubbed in.
Diversity is owning both a 30-06 and .270!
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Isn't that more like batting on both sides of the plate?
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Isn't that more like batting on both sides of the plate?

You mean bisexual? 😁
Never forget that you are not allowed to object to your eventual demise.

Fight and win.

Convert.

Submit.

Or Die.
I agree with Squirrelnut. It is are own white people selling us out.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I agree with Squirrelnut. It is are own white people selling us out.

So, the Democrats belong to you?

Wow.

We know who to blame now. grin

btw.. are vs our.
The New British Alphabet:

AC DC EFG...

Obama crammed the same crap down our throats for 8 years.

We are still dealing with it.
Obama should stop making public appearances. Made a complete ass of himself in Canada yesterday.. and 6000 sheeples came out to hear him do it. grin

Americans have been, for the most part, thoroughly brainwashed to believe that white people deserve elimination.
Reminds me of the story about Bill Ayers kidnapping a girl and watching as he had his black friend rape her.
Here it's twofold. It's mass immigration and it's basically paying for minorities to have lots of kids and providing incentives for that, and at the same time making it expensive for white, middle class folks to have kids. White culture is going away.
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln.
The liberal plan: Be nice (and die)
Originally Posted by BarryC
Reminds me of the story about Bill Ayers kidnapping a girl and watching as he had his black friend rape her.

I've read that same story. What a piece of filth he is.
America is a multicultural country, a source of our strength. But when you add ingredients to the stew, they have to blend and compliment each other, not contaminate and ruin the whole pot.
Originally Posted by kellory
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln.

Lenin called it just like that in 1924.
Look at how many posters on the Miss Japan thread essentially agree with this. I don't mean idiots like JeffO but longtime posters who are highly respected here. Their everyday behavior and making fun of people who are telling the truth and buying into "diversity" will bite them in the ass.
Safariman believed in diversity.
The bottom line is that nearly all immigration should've been stopped years ago. We simply don't have the space if we want our country to remain as it is-clean and free. The Muslims are the worst, but wetbacks would still be a huge problem if you eliminated all the Muslims. Then you have other people diluting that which makes us Americans. Sorry to say it, but even Canadians and other northern Euro types make us weaker because they don't think the way our forefathers did-or part of our forefathers. It's easy to forget we lost the war until you see the daily count of monuments coming down or look at crime stats.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by kellory
Abraham Lincoln.

Lenin called it just like that in 1924.
I hate to give a dead [bleep] commie who is currently barking in hell, too much credit. Kruschev said the same thing and is probably in the same place, yet we remain. The problems are solvable but we have to have the will to solve them.
© 24hourcampfire