Home
Info just developing:

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-us-afghan-soldiers-20170610-story.html
Someone (Pete?) posted a comment years ago something along the lines of, "Spray all the poppy fields, destroy all the cell towers and leave...". I have to wonder if that might have been the right choice. Just go back to keep the poppy fields sprayed as needed....
Tough enough fighting the folks in front of you, but when you have to watch your back as well, what a bad deal. They were Rangers. The shooter was killed, but not soon enough. It should be a requirement for the shooter to be painted in pigs blood before he's buried.
Make glass and leave.
I believe that country has no real interest in advancing.
I believe that country has no real interest in advancing.

They can never advance as long as islam exists.
Why oh why did we not stay outta that place?

Our brothers-in-arms are being killed for that schidtwhole.

We haven't done much better than the Rooskies did 25-30 years ago and we certainly didn't learn from their mistake. Putin must be giggling his azzh off every time he reads the news...
"Someone (Pete?) posted a comment years ago something along the lines of, "Spray all the poppy fields, destroy all the cell towers and leave...". I have to wonder if that might have been the right choice. Just go back to keep the poppy fields sprayed as needed...."

Yes!

We had to invade Afghanistan, that was where bin Laden was, that was where the 9/11 attacks were staged from.
If Bush had any brains, after 2 months of fighting that war, he would have announced our withdrawal.
The Bush With Brains press release:

"We have shown the world what happens to countries that support terrorism against our country.
We will remain in Afghanistan for 10 months more. We will kill a few more Taliban, we will rebuild critical bridges, and will build a dozen modern hospitals and a dozen modern schools. Then, after a total of one year, we will withdraw.
Woe unto any new government in this country that dares to support terrorism against the United States."

What good have we done the world in the past 12 years of warfare in the Godforsaken land?
Every few months, one of our "allies," one of the troops that we have trained and armed, turns against us and murders several of our soldiers.
Good God, Get Out!!!

Rudyard Kipling summed up the futility of Western powers invading Afghanistan, 150 years ago:

"When you're lying wounded on Afghanistan's plains
And the women come out to cut up what remains
Just roll to your rifle, and blow out your brains
And go to your God, like a soldier"
Americans always die for some schidtwhole some were. The cost of freedom and our way of life is high.
Tell me again why Assghanistan isn't into the first few years of a 10,000 year half-life?
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Someone (Pete?) posted a comment years ago something along the lines of, "Spray all the poppy fields, destroy all the cell towers and leave...". I have to wonder if that might have been the right choice. Just go back to keep the poppy fields sprayed as needed....

Never happen as more than a few in the food chain would miss out on their cut...no I am not referring to the ghans.
© 24hourcampfire