Home
Posted By: szihn We'll all be gone in 3.4 days??? - 06/14/17
Well now, according to the latest lying Dem/Com, the governor of Va. 93,000,000 a day are killed in "gun violence" within the USA.

According to Google there are 321.4 million people in the USA.
So 321.4 divided by 93 = 3.4559139.
In other words we'll all be dead in the next 3.5 days or less.

OR_______________ Maybe he's a liar like all liberals are, and maybe he's stupid, but clearly not as stupid as those that voted for him.

WW 2 was horrible. The USA lost about 600,000 killed in 3 years and 9 months.
But that is the amount "gun violence" kills in the USA about every 3 days if you do the math, if this treasonous swine were correct.

And there are people out there that are so stupid they believe this walking piece of filth?

Who is the bigger fool?
The 1st fool or the fool who follows him?
I'm drinking tonight. Grilling brats and watching movies with my kids...same as I do every time the world ends. Ironically, I usually give more pause for the nut jobs interpreting the Aztec calendar than that F-tard.

Ohh, and carrying tomorrow as I do every day...I want to be one of the guys still standing on day 3.45
I thought WW2 we lost about 450,000 , and War Between the States was just over 500,000 deaths which made it the costliest in our history.....
Well I am being generous. I go look it up on Google and find a few numbers going around 420,000, but some of the book I have say numbers up to 600,000.

Anyway if it was "only" 420,000 then we'll all be gone in about 2 days.

Here is a far better and provable set of statistics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
Him first would be a good start.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Him first would be a good start.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice video link Steve, I'll pass it on , again!
© 24hourcampfire