Home
I have what appears to be about 3/4 of a round barreled Remington Model 12, and 1/2 of an octagon barreled Model 12. The round barreled rifle stock has been cut, and is missing a few pieces, and the octagon has initials carved in to the stock.

I'm going to make 1 rifle out of the pile and it's going to be the octagon one. Is there a source for parts (reliable)? I'm only missing a few. Thanks for any leads.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Looks like a great project!

I'd really be interested in updates as you can.

How's the bore?
Maybe Jack First? Looks like a fun project.
watch Ebay as there is a plethora of misc. stuff there. also gunpartscorp.com
even gunbroker gun parts though parts are proud there.
Looks like a fun project, Numrich is usually a good source. Follow the link. Link for parts.

Better get that crap cleaned off the counter before the wife gets home!
It's moms counter 🤣🤣

Numrich only has a couple of what I need

Most important is the longer magazine tube outer and inner assemblies. And numrich is out. I'll put together a list of needed parts and see if the fire can help.
Or buy a parts rifle. wink
I love it. Good luck with the project. Please keep us posted.
Originally Posted by Savage2005
It's moms counter 🤣🤣

Even worse, legally she can kick your arse just for fun....... wink
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Savage2005
It's moms counter 🤣🤣

Even worse, legally she can kick your arse just for fun....... wink

Mine did. Regularly. smile

Glad she did.
I have until 9pm to inventory and catalogue and then it goes in the trash if I don't get it done

Seems reasonable
😁😁
[Linked Image]

Scored this on EBay for $40. looked on Numrich and even if they had everything pictured in stock (which they don't) it would be over $150 plus shipping to order them separately.
Cool! eBay can have great items at times. Good luck on the project.
go to remingtonsociety.org. the site is not real active but there are a few folks over there who know everything there is to know about remingtons. somebody there may have a source of parts.
© 24hourcampfire