Home
Posted By: VarmintGuy "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
Well the polls that have been non-stop for the last two weeks were all WRONG, again - those polls all "showed" the demonrat candidate winning in Georgias 6th District - well AGAIN these many and varied "polls" were wrong and wrong by a noticeable margin!
As of now the Republican Karen Handel beat the demonrat ossoff by 6+ percentage points!!!
Thats NOT ossoff wins or even the last couple of days "to close to call"!
I am now convinced that "polls" are nothing more than a weapon that the mainstream media TRIES to use to discourage traditional valued conservative Americans from voting.
I say pphhucckkk the "pollsters" and their mainstream media propagandist agenda driven demonrat ilk.
Congratulations to Ms. Handel and to the traditional valued conservative Americans in Georgias 6th District.
GO TRUMP!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
It couldn't happen to a better, more deserving bunch of pricks.
Posted By: hatari Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
Here's the thing about polls. They have called my house every night for MONTHS and I refuse to answer. I finally did one last night. The Dems are all motivated to poll and get their voice out. People like me want to be left alone.
Posted By: Partsman Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
They probably hired Okok to do the polling, he never gets it right either. laugh
Posted By: CCCC Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
As with most "important" recent elections, the Ds and their buddies in the mass media did everything they could to manipulate "poll results" - trying to create false hope for their minions and maybe discourage R voters. Along with throwing lots of big money around, that poll tactic has not been working for them - actually an embarrassment - and they seem to be in desperate condition as they try to calculate a winning method. One has to wonder if any of the brighter Ds have begun to figure out that their old schtick is becoming passe - they've lost their mojo with many good folks. They'd better get smart fast. 2018 is looming.
Posted By: hookeye Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
Caught a blurb of news today, guess the demonrats pumped millions in from out of state.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
Originally Posted by hookeye
Caught a blurb of news today, guess the demonrats pumped millions in from out of state.

I've read that the Democrats spent $25,000,000.00 to try and win that Georgia Congressional seat. Reported that is the most money every spent for a Congressional seat.

Looks like their cute little left wing pajama boy just couldn't go the distance when it came to playing in the big leagues. grin

L.W.
Posted By: 700LH Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
Ask the question how you want the answers to favor,
Posted By: jimmyp Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
the Democrats are a left wing hate group. They stand for nothing but hate for traditional values that built this nation and free stuff to their hateful constituents. There is no reasoning with them, they are kind of like ISIS only different.
Posted By: JDK Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
Russian hack?
I don't understand, completely, people acting like they've never won before.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
Originally Posted by hookeye

I hope they keep going, they'll be broke before you know it.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
I watched some of the coverage on CBC, Canadian TV covering an election in Georgia, it must be news.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
Originally Posted by CCCC
As with most "important" recent elections, the Ds and their buddies in the mass media did everything they could to manipulate "poll results" - trying to create false hope for their minions and maybe discourage R voters. Along with throwing lots of big money around, that poll tactic has not been working for them - actually an embarrassment - and they seem to be in desperate condition as they try to calculate a winning method. One has to wonder if any of the brighter Ds have begun to figure out that their old schtick is becoming passe - they've lost their mojo with many good folks. They'd better get smart fast. 2018 is looming.

I get pizzed at Trump for his stupid tweeting. I get pizzed at the GOP for acting like dummies sometimes. But, then I see just how crooked the damn Democrats and their allies in the media are, and I forget all about "our' side. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind but what the people that conduct these polls do so with one goal in mind....help the Democrat party by falsely reporting the poll results. In most circles, that's called cheating. In the Democrat playbook, it's called business as usual.
"Polls" Were Wrong Again!

The propaganda didn't work... Again.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
I'm betting Jeff Obama's butthurt today...
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
More winning! Let's not forget the other win in South Carolina!
Suck it pollsters and democraps!
Posted By: rost495 Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
yep, it was a slam dunk..... 52 percent last I saw.... happy as heck, but way to close...
Originally Posted by rost495
yep, it was a slam dunk..... 52 percent last I saw.... happy as heck, but way to close...

I don't think it was that close, given today's divisive climate, and all the dirty, underhanded tricks the dimmys pulled to win this election in particular...

More like a solid statement.
Posted By: RWE Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I don't think it was that close, given today's divisive climate, and all the dirty, underhanded tricks the dimmys pulled to win this election in particular...

Reports were that two of the "lower class" districts had to stay open late and delay reporting while they *cough* repaired their ballot counting equipment which wasn't functioning properly...
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
All I can say is that it's a win for Republicans and a huge drain on hollywierd's pocket books! Sooner or later their money's gonna run out..

53-47 is not close
Originally Posted by RWE

Reports were that two of the "lower class" districts had to stay open late and delay reporting while they *cough* repaired their ballot counting equipment which wasn't functioning properly...

BUT until you can make this kind of stuff stop, they'll pull all the stops to get back to winning, just saying its not as solid as it should have been by far. A good win for sure, but 60% or more would have made a statement IMHO.

THis just says its all crooked and we've not managed to change anything yet.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

53-47 is not close

You would get in the seat of a plane that the mechanic thought was 53% sure he fixed it right.... it is close. Too close.

It simply shows how far down the drains this country has gone at this point.

53-47 is not close

You would get in the seat of a plane that the mechanic thought was 53% sure he fixed it right.... it is close. Too close.

What? an airplane must be 100% ready for flight. Please show me an election (outside of N Korea of course) where the candidate received 100% of the vote.
Posted By: JMR40 Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
I live in GA's 7th district, couldn't vote in the 6th. But I never saw a single poll showing the Democrats winning. CNN predicted a Republican win with a 52.6% to 47.4% advantage. And that was much closer than expected, which is what was being reported. Not a Democrat win. The final vote tally was 52.7% to 47.3%. I'd say that is pretty damn accurate.

I don't know what news the rest of you are getting in other parts of the country, but there was some legitimate concern here. Trump only won that district by 1.5% and that was way too close for comfort, especially in a district that hasn't voted Democrat since the 1970's. While a 6% point win may not seem close in many places, it is cause for concern here. The fact that a Democrat got close enough to force a runoff was concerning.
Final RCP average had the Republicans winning by less than one percent, but still a win for us.
Posted By: hatari Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17

What kind of analogy is that? 6 points in a political race is like 6 runs in a baseball game. Good win. Let me flash back to my post yesterday a.m. with info on the District. Note that I called ahead of time that this is a 53-47 District AS DRAWN right now.

Originally Posted by hatari
I'm happy today ends this campaign farce around here. Just to reiterate what we were saying yesterday-

The election will be interesting here. As of last week, the Dems have spent $26 million bucks to GOP $365,000 on this seat. It is a statisitacal dead heat, and I'm not going to be surprised either way. A few things to point out. The Dems will do ANYTHING for ANY victory right now. That includes spening an inordinately stupid amout of money to get a seat. This area is 53-47 GOP, but there is a NeverTrump Carpetbagger factor that may not support a GOP candidate of any sort. The Dem voters are 100% motivated to vote because the butthurt is very strong from last November, and despite the full Leftist blitz, Trump hasn't been slain in their eyes. They will all vote.
CEJ1895: That is a good point - diminish the pocketbooks of the hypocritical communists in hollywood!
That indeed was an added benefit from this special election.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: 5sdad Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
The only thing more unreliable than polls are the fricking weather forecasts.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
The only thing more unreliable than polls are the fricking weather forecasts.

Weather forecasts are occasionally right... wink

Polsters are using conventional models and formula.

The game has changed and they don't know how to measure it.

That's OK, just discredits them even more.

I love surprises like "dead heat in GA 6", followed by a 6 point spread.

What's not to like... grin

DF
Posted By: tzone Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17

53-47 is not close

Possibly the worst analogy ever. Lol.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Final RCP average had the Republicans winning by less than one percent, but still a win for us.

This was the worst and last year CNN had Hillary up by six points.

June 10... (CNN)Democrat Jon Ossoff has a 7 percentage point edge over Republican Karen Handel among likely voters in a closely watched special election for a Georgia House seat, a new poll released Friday shows.
Ossoff leads Handel 51% to 44% among likely voters in an Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll conducted June 5-8 by Abt Associates.
The poll did not specify how many likely voters were included in the survey, but the figures have a 4-point margin of error, and with 5% saying they are still undecided, Ossoff's advantage could close.
BOWSINGER: After reading your post nothing has swayed me from my contention that for the last several (many!) election cycles, "polls" are nothing more than made up propaganda designed to intimidate and discourage traditional valued conservative Americans from voting!
For this reason and MANY others I have no respect what so ever for the mainstream media and journalists/journalism today.
They would rather lie and slant information than report the truth!
It is simply a fact anymore and that fact is a sad and sorry state of this situation.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
What is funny, or maybe not so funny really, is that the election that nobody was paying any attention to or putting any money into because it was assumed it was a lock for the Republican, was the SC special election last night. That one was way closer, within 3 points.

A lesson I suppose to always stay vigilant.
Kellyanne Conway tweeted #laughing my Ossoff
Posted By: 257wby Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/21/17
I still have a land line so I get polled quite often and I NEVER tell those pricks what I'm going to do. I lie my ass off to them. Fcuk 'em.
257wby: I got a dinner time (5:30 PM!) polling call some weeks ago and it was about the "special election" for our states open United States Representative to congress position.
It was a human and he was from Montana and would not let on who's side he was on - I went along with the questions for some time and made it clear I was voting for Greg Gianforte and would not be swayed.
Then the caller/questioner notified me he had just a few last "profile" questions and started in on them - he got to my race and I fibbed a little saying "African-American" and the questioner HUNG UP on me!
He knew I was lying on that one.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Other than the fact that the polls were wrong again, the part about this race that gets me, is the fact that Ossoff doesn't even live in the 6th District. They couldn't even find a Dem from that district? I'm sure it was legal, but it shouldn't be.
The problem in Ga was the Republican candidate, she is a 4 chinned, dumb ass RINO, a good candidate would have won in a landslide.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
BOWSINGER: After reading your post nothing has swayed me from my contention that for the last several (many!) election cycles, "polls" are nothing more than made up propaganda designed to intimidate and discourage traditional valued conservative Americans from voting!
For this reason and MANY others I have no respect what so ever for the mainstream media and journalists/journalism today.
They would rather lie and slant information than report the truth!
It is simply a fact anymore and that fact is a sad and sorry state of this situation.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

My point was that some polls are better than others. Which is why I look at the averages.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
257wby: I got a dinner time (5:30 PM!) polling call some weeks ago and it was about the "special election" for our states open United States Representative to congress position.
It was a human and he was from Montana and would not let on who's side he was on - I went along with the questions for some time and made it clear I was voting for Greg Gianforte and would not be swayed.
Then the caller/questioner notified me he had just a few last "profile" questions and started in on them - he got to my race and I fibbed a little saying "African-American" and the questioner HUNG UP on me!
He knew I was lying on that one.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You bad... laugh

But I do like yo style... cool

DF
The 39% approval rating poll for Trump is also fake news!
As the MSM continues to lose more and more credibility, what they gonna have to sell?

Credible news is a marketable product, fake news, not so much.

DF
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: "Polls" Were Wrong Again! - 06/25/17
Let them keep wasting money on their communist agenda which we do not want.
© 24hourcampfire