Home
Evidently, the City of Ferguson ponied up big bucks to the grieving parents of thug Michael Brown. No details of course.
http://jacksonville.com/national/ne...-wrongful-death-lawsuit-against-ferguson
The parents of Michael Brown, the unarmed black teen fatally shot by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer, settled a wrongful-death lawsuit with the city Tuesday, closing the civil case over a killing that stoked nationwide debate about African American deaths at the hands of law enforcement.

The settlement amount was not disclosed, but U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber of the Eastern District of Missouri said he was satisfied that the agreement was fair to the parties and complied with the law.

“The gross settlement amount is fair and reasonable compensation for this wrongful death claim and is in the best interest of each Plaintiff,” Webber wrote. He added that it provided a reasonable amount for attorney fees and expenses, and said the split between Brown’s parents was proper.

The judge ordered the agreement sealed under Missouri’s Sunshine Law, saying Brown’s parents could be harmed if it were revealed to the public.

They're stupid, their kid was stupid and so is the city for bending over a barrel and paying the jungle ransom, they'll be broke and probably arrested within a year, rotney kang anyone?
Your tax dollars at work.

Paying off the survivors of a criminal thug that tried to kill a police officer, and then the same survivors incited riots and violence by going on national TV saying "Burn dis bitch down!!".

Makes sense to me. They are sure entitled to a huge settlement for being such good parents and supporting and helping their community so much... whistle crazy
Will make it easier when it's time to mow RBB.
laugh
I think the businesses that were damaged in Ferguson should sue the parents for making the burn dis bitch down comment.

Civil suit, so its based on a preponderance of evidence and not reasonable doubt, because they incited the riots, no doubt in my mind...
Originally Posted by RWE
I think the businesses that were damaged in Ferguson should sue the parents for making the burn dis bitch down comment.

Civil suit, so its based on a preponderance of evidence and not reasonable doubt, because they incited the riots, no doubt in my mind...

That's why white possum killas and redneck cowmans wont eva be on da jury. cry
Originally Posted by RWE

THIS!
The lesson here is: Crime does pay........very well.
Link to Freddy Gray settlement

All the policemen that were implicated by Mosley Brown were exhonerated yet they paid this BS amount. I tell you what these kind of settlements are going to implode state funds.
Crime pays.
Stupidity runs rampant.....
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by RWE

I'd show up to court in a "NO DUMBPHUCKERY" shirt.
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by RWE

I'd show up to court in a "NO DUMBPHUCKERY" shirt.

I got a sweatshirt with all the states that went hitlery identified as the country of dumbfu-kistan. grin
NBN... Making money off their dead scum bags...

I'll bet they'll piss thru all of it in less than 5 years..
On line Air Jordan vendors are bracing for a big uptick in business.
If the settlement bes so fair, why can't it see the light of day?
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

It will.

Just give them time to cash the check, pay the lawyers, and post their rolls of cash on Facebook.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Because weze the stupid taxpayer would burn the mother down if weze found out.
Now they can afford to pay judgements for all his victims, like that store clerk he strong arm robbed.
Yup. They don't realize it yet, but they just became "deep pockets." Won't be long before the lawsuits get filed against them.
Can the cop sue the parents for the emotional turmoil he suffered for having to shoot their oversized thug son?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Yup. They don't realize it yet, but they just became "deep pockets." Won't be long before the lawsuits get filed against them.

That money won't last long enough for a lawsuit cycle.

They'll be broke in a year. And back on foodstamps, government housing and welfare.

The Ghetto lottery - The more offspring, and the less parental control and positive upbringing, the better the odds of eventually getting a big payday.
Stuff like this is bad for African Americans in general. Payoffs like this, which are wholly unwarranted, make many white people angry at blacks in general, and less supportive of helping their conditions.
If I were the judge I'd award them a bag of Skittles and a watermelon.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Can the cop sue the parents for the emotional turmoil he suffered for having to shoot their oversized thug son?

I hope he does, along with damages for his injuries, pain and suffering.
I read this a.m. it is $5.6 mil.
I read this a.m. it is $5.6 mil. divvied up amongst family. Some amount paid now, some later.
Now the folks that had their places burned down need to file suit for damages.

If i remember they both encouraged the crowds.
Bad parenting as get rich scheme.
Spin the popo lottery wheel when bastard son gets smoked in commission of violent crime.
Fuggem all.

Agree with prev posts...........those who had businesses damaged/destroyed, or were physically injured ................sue the thug's parents.
Hope the model parents buy some good heroin with their winnings.
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
If I were the judge I'd award them a bag of Skittles and a watermelon.

actually that would be a bag of skittles and a large can of Arizona Watermelon ice tea. That was what Trayvon was using. smile
Day won da Ghetto Lottery!
They deserved nothing for their trash-head college boy. I saw that tape of him beating up that store owner.
In today's world it's pretty much pay legal fees into eternity, or pony up and be done with it. Sad
$1.5m

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/2...-1-5-million-in-wrongful-death-suit.html
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Evidently, the City of Ferguson ponied up big bucks to the grieving parents of thug Michael Brown. No details of course.
http://jacksonville.com/national/ne...-wrongful-death-lawsuit-against-ferguson
The parents of Michael Brown, the unarmed black teen fatally shot by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer, settled a wrongful-death lawsuit with the city Tuesday, closing the civil case over a killing that stoked nationwide debate about African American deaths at the hands of law enforcement.

The settlement amount was not disclosed, but U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber of the Eastern District of Missouri said he was satisfied that the agreement was fair to the parties and complied with the law.

“The gross settlement amount is fair and reasonable compensation for this wrongful death claim and is in the best interest of each Plaintiff,” Webber wrote. He added that it provided a reasonable amount for attorney fees and expenses, and said the split between Brown’s parents was proper.

The judge ordered the agreement sealed under Missouri’s Sunshine Law, saying Brown’s parents could be harmed if it were revealed to the public.

That is SO fugged up. The parents ought to be happy they haven't got a bill for all of the damages and police overtime.
This "settlement" is sending the wrong message in a big way.
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Ya think?
Big Bucket fried chicken. Next.
I bet that within one year, either Mr. Brown or Mrs. Brown will be dead.
They don't know how to handle money and those big bucks will attract some really bad people.
People like Michael Brown.
Dead honest question... I wonder if they could have their son back, would they give up the money?
Life is cheap in that part of the country.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
They deserved nothing for their trash-head college boy. I saw that tape of him beating up that store owner.

He dindu nuffin, dey's deserves da loot. He be's a good boy and da po po shot him for nuffin.
i read today they got 1.5 mil. after lawyers and what not, i'd say its less than a mil. that will be pissed away on colorful schit and parasitic relatives within a couple years tops.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/ferguson-attorney-brown-family-settlement-1-5-million/
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Ya think?

You don't know?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I bet that within one year, either Mr. Brown or Mrs. Brown will be dead.
They don't know how to handle money and those big bucks will attract some really bad people.
People like Michael Brown.

They won the ghetto lottery....

Don't know if they'll be dead in 12 months, but I'd bet they'll be broke in 24 months....
Originally Posted by Seafire
Don't know if they'll be dead in 12 months, but I'd bet they'll be broke in 24 months....

They will end up just like most of the uneducated fools who come into a huge windfall, such as a lottery or a lawsuit. They will go thru it quicker than a wino goes thru a bottle of Ripple. There'll be lots of things that shine and glitter, pink and purple clothes, a few Caddys, and lots of ribs and chicken. A few years later, they will be broke and have no idea where all the money went.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Your tax dollars at work.

Paying off the survivors of a criminal thug that tried to kill a police officer, and then the same survivors incited riots and violence by going on national TV saying "Burn dis bitch down!!".

Makes sense to me. They are sure entitled to a huge settlement for being such good parents and supporting and helping their community so much... whistle crazy

It's really no different from all cities that have passed laws letting LGBT's use the bathroom of their choice, or declaring themselves as being sanctuary cities. Most cities are so politically correct these days that it makes me want to puke. It's a sign of the times, or maybe more accurately, insuring that those who are "different", or here illegally, or a criminal, are treated special and not discriminated against. If the court system had wanted to the right thing in the Brown case, they would have ruled that his estate was responsible for rebuilding the places that were destroyed during the rioting. That was the message that should have been sent.
Based on this, the family of the CHP holder shot by a cop should get several hundred million.
Don't forget he was "on his way to college" too.
I'd jumped on that one.

As far as I can tell, he didn't graduate HS, let alone apply or get accepted in any "college".

Charge the family with perjury, take the $$ in fines and penalties, use it to make a better life for the residents of Fergusson.
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Don't forget he was "on his way to college" too.
I'd jumped on that one.

As far as I can tell, he didn't graduate HS, let alone apply or get accepted in any "college".

Charge the family with perjury, take the $$ in fines and penalties, use it to make a better life for the residents of Fergusson.

Actually he was on his way, prison is the ghetto version of college.
© 24hourcampfire