Home
Sheriff’s Officer Placed On ‘Modified Duty’ After Authorities Discover Her Dominatrix Past

[Linked Image]

Kristen Hyman, a newly sworn-in sheriff’s officer from Hudson County, New Jersey, has reportedly been placed on modified duty following the discovery of her past life as a dominatrix.

According to NJ.com, Hyman, 30, was initially suspended six days prior to what should have been her graduation from the police academy after her authorities claimed “she failed to disclose that she made bondage videos and saw clients privately for money.”

“The sheriff’s office cited her activities, roughly from 2010 through 2012, as conduct unbecoming a public employee,” the outlet continues, quoting the office as stating, “the proliferation of video and audio records… and or the promoting on social media… has resulted in the Hudson County Sheriff’s Office being the subject of inquiry and ridicule among law enforcement.”

According to NJ.com, a number of videos were presented as evidence in the case against Hyman, including one which showed her “cradling unknown male’s head with eyes closed who is possibly passed out.”

As Crave Online reports, another video shows Hyman – who worked under the pseudonym ‘Domina Nyx Blake’ – smoking seductively.

Hyman’s superiors also cited a description of her on a dominatrix website that stated she was “a true sexual sadist who hurts people not because she has to, but because it truly brings her pleasure.”

[Linked Image]
A screenshot from one of the videos, in which Hyman kicks nude men in the balls. (Image via The Daily Mail)

The sheriff’s office reportedly stated that in Hyman’s disclosure of her work history, “she does not provide any information as to the true nature of her activities as a ‘mistress’ involved in sadomasochistic activity as evidence on the internet via videos and still photographs.”
Hyman’s lawyers ultimately successfully argued that she did nothing illegal and had earned the right to graduate from the police academy.

Hudson County Superior Court Judge Mary Costello subsequently lifted Hyman’s suspension and ordered her reinstatement.

She was subsequently allowed to graduate with her classmates on June 8 and has since been placed on modified duty.

Hyman is not totally out of the clear yet, however.

According to The Washington Post, she faces a disciplinary hearing on June 27 in response to the accusation of conduct unbecoming a public employee.

The outlet states that one of her lawyers, James Lisa, said she hopes to remain in law enforcement.

“The videos are clearly inflammatory, but there is nothing illegal.”
Speaking to The New York Post, Hyman said she’s not embarrassed by her past.

“I can own up to things I’ve done in the past,” she said. “I don’t know what it has to do with me [being a police officer].”

She also claimed her work “was exactly like WWE wrestling. I had a constructed narrative. Anything you read involving ‘Domina Nyx Blake, the Greek Goddess of the Night,’ is creative writing.”

“The majority of the videos are ridiculously funny,” she reportedly added. “It’s super cheesy stuff. Everything I’m doing is wink-wink.”

“I think it’s pretty clear that you can see that nobody is ­injured. A number of videos involve the same people over and over again. There would be a costume change, and then we’d do another one.”

WTF, get blindfolded and kicked in the junk. Is that a Montana thingy. lol.
can you imagine being out groundhog hunting and coming up on that scene?
Gives new meaning to "up against the wall and spread 'em!" wink
She would probably make a better cop than would Jeff O or fireballs.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
She would probably make a better cop than would Jeff O or fireballs.

mike r

They'd be lining up to get arrested.
Does she have a brother named Buster?
Bet there is bunch of males as well, in lots of PDs, who enjoys shooting blacks and fixxxxg handcuffed chicks.
Originally Posted by Northman
Bet there is bunch of males as well, in lots of PDs, who enjoys shooting blacks and fixxxxg handcuffed chicks.

Don't knock it until you've tried it, repeatedly... LOL
Originally Posted by Hancock27

Don't knock it until you've tried it, repeatedly... LOL

Liberal idiots are scared of handcuffs............brings back childhood memories.

Must be miserable to live as a liberal.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Don't forget cousin Eater.....
That stuff will haunt her and her employer every time she uses force. She should find something else to do after she gets her 15 minutes of fame.
Originally Posted by wageslave

Don't forget cousin Eater.....

Yes my fellow cunning linguist...

Of course.

Whereas you prefer shooting chicks and ...
Conduct unbecoming a public employee? But she wasn't a public employee at the time, was she?
Fruitloops will be calling 911, saying they've been bad and wanna talk to Domina Nyx Blake. grin grin
I wonder how often she gets called into the Captains office?
Hyman's website allegedly boasts: “a true sexual sadist who hurts people not because she has to, but because it truly brings her pleasure.”

psychiatrically unfit. If it were male, it wouldn't even be a question.
Modified duty? I would have just given her a good spanking and called it good smile
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I wonder how often she gets called into the Captains office?

I'll bet it's a toll call....
She's just a regular gal making an extra buck or two 🙄
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Sheriff’s Officer Placed On ‘Modified Duty’ After Authorities Discover Her Dominatrix Past

Hyman’s superiors also cited a description of her on a dominatrix website that stated she was “a true sexual sadist who hurts people not because she has to, but because it truly brings her pleasure.”

[Linked Image]
A screenshot from one of the videos, in which Hyman kicks nude men in the balls. (Image via The Daily Mail)

Damn, there are some truly effed up people in this world. I don't get that at all.
Chemicals in brain before and slightly after birth.. All is normal. God made them that way.
Originally Posted by rem141r
can you imagine being out groundhog hunting and coming up on that scene?

This made me laugh out loud. Good one!
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut

[Linked Image]

Damn, there are some truly effed up people in this world. I don't get that at all.

Neither do I.

I think it's a cultural defect, I doubt many black men would be stupid enough to pay "Hyman" for the opportunity to be kicked in the nuts.
vel, it doesn't look like any active breeding is occurring.

lot's of humans down here on the earth.

whackos walk amonst us.

pain is good?
Her last name is actually Hymen?
Originally Posted by 45_100

Yes, and they call her dad Poppa!
Sounds like her father works in the orchard. Might be a cherrypicker.
You'd think she'd be perfect for being a guard at the county jail.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 45_100

Yes, and they call her dad Poppa!

His real name is Buster.

Hyman’s superiors also cited a description of her on a dominatrix website that stated she was
“a true sexual sadist who hurts people not because she has to, but because it truly brings her pleasure.”

The difference is that other LEOs who also get real pleasure from hurting people
have mostly kept it their own personal tight secret.
She should have disclosed...

Lawsuit waiting to happen if she becomes police officer.

Other than that, I got no problem... just a gal making her way best she can.

Cops gotta be "A" types...
I revisited this thread, seriuosly what the heck is wrong with those guys.
Originally Posted by Starman

Hyman’s superiors also cited a description of her on a dominatrix website that stated she was
“a true sexual sadist who hurts people not because she has to, but because it truly brings her pleasure.”

The difference is that other LEOs who also get real pleasure from hurting people
have mostly kept it their own personal tight secret.

Yep, dealing w/ the dregs of humanity and putting your ass on the line on a daily basis is a rush. The compensation for the dues paid by the practitioners is the license to put the hurt on on the lowlifes that are prevalent in our society today. Making the scumbags, personified by starfish, strangle on a turd is actually more fun than the weak shall ever know.

Everyone wants to be a tough guy, until it is time to do what a tough guy does every day.

mike r
© 24hourcampfire