Home
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...vel-to-texas-other-states-over-lgbt-laws

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra (D) will bar state employees from business trips to four states after those states passed measures limiting the rights of LGBT people.

The new restrictions prohibit state-funded or state-sponsored travel to Texas, Alabama, Kentucky and South Dakota, Becerra said Thursday.

State legislators in Texas, Alabama and South Dakota this year passed new laws allowing adoption or foster parent agencies to refuse service to LGBT families. A new Kentucky law would allow student organizations at state schools to block LBGT people from membership.

California’s Democrat-dominated legislature passed a measure last year barring state-funded travel to states that allow discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
Already, the law has blocked employee travel to four other states — Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee.

Can they add my state to the list too please?
Originally Posted by swag

Already, the law has blocked employee travel to four other states — Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee.

Righteous...
Outfukingstanding
Any chance they can get New York and Massachusetts to follow suit?
Swag: Didn't care to read the article you linked to - would rather hear what YOU have to say.
But from the post's title I hope the phugging idiots in kalifronicationcopia make it illegal for ALL kalifornicationcopians to travel to Montana!
kalifornicationcopia - state chock full of idiots.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Thank goodness they finally stuck Kentucky in there.

Although I can't imagine why.

There's more homos in Lexington than you can shake a gerbil tube at.

But whatever. Anything that keeps them wheatgerm eatin' muhfuggahs far away is good by me.

To return the favor, I'll never spend another red cent in California.
TEXANS are throwing a BIG PARTY!!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!
Friggin' Texas ... gets all the luck ... frown
California not welcome here. Hope all the f a g s move to Califa.
God Bless Texas!
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...vel-to-texas-other-states-over-lgbt-laws

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra (D) will bar state employees from business trips to four states after those states passed measures limiting the rights of LGBT people.

The new restrictions prohibit state-funded or state-sponsored travel to Texas, Alabama, Kentucky and South Dakota, Becerra said Thursday.

State legislators in Texas, Alabama and South Dakota this year passed new laws allowing adoption or foster parent agencies to refuse service to LGBT families. A new Kentucky law would allow student organizations at state schools to block LBGT people from membership.

California’s Democrat-dominated legislature passed a measure last year barring state-funded travel to states that allow discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.

Can they add my state to the list too please?

Yep, for sure they can add Pa. to that list,
and not just for state employees keep all the fruit nut and flake bunch right there.

That's wonderful. We don't need any more queers here.
So they are discriminating, to fight discrimination. Yup. Clever. What a bunch of liberal twits.
you just can't cure stupid, and california politicians are 100% stupid.
Just more liberal BS.
We can't ban people coming from terrorist countries but they can ban people who haven't caught the gay.
I exist in CA. I wish every state would ban California State employees from going to their respective States. That might save me some money on my taxes, tax burden here is nuts.
Why would state employees be going there on a business trip if their superiors weren't cutting deals??

I believe they mean no more taxpayer funded boondoggles to those destinations.
I wish we could deport all those bastards running around up here. The last two arrests I've made are Kommiefornians.
Sweet, take back the others too.
good, wish their list includes 49 states
yeah it would be nice if they added Oregon and Washington to the list.
i banned my travel to california a long time ago.
maybe a first step to seceding? wink
Does this include travel for internet sales tax audits? I would think that these states would like to stop collecting and sending Cal sales tax, why not just give it back to the consumer? How about bans on flights from California to other countries that don't treat lgbt the way cali wants them to?
© 24hourcampfire