Home
Ya think! Its taken the terrorist incident to re-consider the old English tradition of policing by "consent". From elsewhere, there are 6,000 armed cops out of 120,000 in uniforms.
That is 5% of their police are armed. Hell there are more armed in a Texas shopping mall than the British police force!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4634348/Police-consider-arming-beat-bobbies-pistols.html
A good-guy with a gun is the most efficient means.

There is a reason all the VIPs (gov and civ) have armed security.
I must be a blind pervert - I was thinking about fondling boobies, after I read the initial post!
I always associate Benny Hill with anything UK......grin
Slow learners for sure.
About time they start alarming police. Now if they just do it.
What the ph*uck is there to consider? Do it!
They might arm the bobbies but will they let them have the bullets too?
Will they take their whistles and night sticks away after arming them?
Why do I keep seeing an image of an English "Barney Fife" ? crazy
Slowly admitting a plethora of feel good failure.

The stupid is going to keep hurting....natural law is a whole lot more powerful than man made, idiotic policy.
but that's letting the terrorists win!

if you give them guns then you are admitting you have a terrorist problem.

A muslim mayor isn't going to admit that.
Lets face it, a white mayor or the idiots who elected a muslim mayor won't admit anything, either.

More explosions, knifings and the like in honor of Allah to come.
Good heavens, put more guns on the street? That can't possibly be the answer! (sarcasm font off)
Nothing but lip service. A few more dead wankers then you can light some candles, pick some flowers and pass more laws.

That's what our deep state wants for us. There are no victims only volunteers.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
They might arm the bobbies but will they let them have the bullets too?

They are having the uniforms altered. A small pocket is to be installed on their Shirts large enough to hold one round ala Barney Fife.
they need to get rid of them fuggen hats too. this ain't 1890 fer chrissakes.
The British government and people are stupid when it comes to guns. During WW 2 they begged American sportsman for firearms for protection. When the war was over they did not return them but had the guns distroyed. Hasbeen
Sounds like a big CF on the way arming a bunch of formerly "unarmed" bobbies who have a mind set and the training that they have no need to carry a gun. No fire arms training, no marksmanship training, no situational training . . . this is not going to turn out well. Better to allow the populace to arm themselves, since these bobbies will show up after the fact, and provide no protection to the general populace.
Shooting back gets the attention of the bad guys. Whistles, not so much.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Ya think! Its taken the terrorist incident to re-consider the old English tradition of policing by "consent". From elsewhere, there are 6,000 armed cops out of 120,000 in uniforms.
That is 5% of their police are armed. Hell there are more armed in a Texas shopping mall than the British police force!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4634348/Police-consider-arming-beat-bobbies-pistols.html

Primarily, they are no longer policing the Englishmen, but the immigrant populations.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

"Consider" says it all. England has become Englandstan.
A few thousand armed cops in a city of over 8 million won't make a whole lot of difference.
© 24hourcampfire