Home
Posted By: natman Massive Transfer of Wealth.... - 06/24/17
Obama has described the Republicans backing off of national healthcare as "a massive transfer of wealth from middle-class and poor families to the richest people in America."

Maybe, but I don't recall anyone describing Obamacare as "a massive transfer of wealth" when it was being proposed.
wish someone would wire his mouth shut.

He's confusing health care with the bank bailouts.
He is confusing Demality with Reality.
Did he read that off a teleprompter?
POS has been shoul;d keep his month shut. Obama will be under investigation before long.
The gimme-dats have been transferring wealth since LBJ.
SO glad there is a mute button when Obongo , Hildabeast, Shoomer, et al come on TV.
Originally Posted by kid0917
SO glad there is a mute button when Obongo , Hildabeast, Shoomer, et al come on TV.

Except I can't stand the sight of them either so I switch the station..... Thank God for remotes.
laugh good point!
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by kid0917

Except I can't stand the sight of them either so I switch the station..... Thank God for remotes.

Amen!
Originally Posted by natman
Obama has described the Republicans backing off of national healthcare as "a massive transfer of wealth from middle-class and poor families to the richest people in America."

Maybe, but I don't recall anyone describing Obamacare as "a massive transfer of wealth" when it was being proposed.

Where do these poor people get all this money the rich are stealing from them?

Is it a massive transfer of wealth when withholder taxes turn into unemployment checks?
That rat bastard POS oughta know wealth transfer when he sees it, he perfected it!
Posted By: Gus Re: Massive Transfer of Wealth.... - 06/24/17
hold onto what ya got, because the whole gd thing has gone near crazy. it happened when i was 21, i damn for sure knew it.

40 years later, voting after voting after voting, and here we are. something might be wrong? or not?

we've got to take a grip, get an understanding, set sail, and dump the stupid fools on board?

a ship of fools. why, there's no such thing, or is there? why of course not. a lie.
© 24hourcampfire