Home
The miscreants are in charge.

"The Richmond County town of Hamlet, 80 miles east of Charlotte, abruptly canceled its July 4th celebration due to threats of violence."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ru...-july-4th-festival/ar-BBDIBEQ?li=BBnb7Kz

Mike
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Hamlet NC - 07/04/17
This is just going to embolden the gang thugs. One day there will have to be a reckoning with this bunch or just let them totally take over.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Hamlet NC - 07/04/17
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
This is just going to embolden the gang thugs. One day there will have to be a reckoning with this bunch or just let them totally take over.

Looks like the baboons have taken over in Hamlet.

Mike
Posted By: hillbillybear Re: Hamlet NC - 07/04/17
Originally Posted by 6mm250

Mike

It do indeed look that way.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Hamlet NC - 07/04/17
Taxes pay for protection not cancellations.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Hamlet NC - 07/04/17
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Taxes pay for protection not cancellations.

Protection comes from blood and honor, not taxes.
The town south of me had the folks that do the fireworks cancelled the show.

So like other holidays around here nothing happens.

They even change up when kids do Halloween.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hamlet NC - 07/04/17
Stupid asses. they let them win.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Hamlet NC - 07/04/17
Easier to give in than to fight.

Mike

Small town may not be able to get a handle on the situation on short notice. Canceling festivities is the prudent thing to do.
HOWEVER....this should serve as a wake up call to the authorities and the decent citizens of Hamlet.
I am a firm believer in the statement "A community will receive as much crime and thuggery as it is willing to tolerate."
"Everyone raise your right hands, you are now deputized"! "Lock & load"!
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Easier to give in than to fight.

Until you have give all and there is nothing left to fight with.
Originally Posted by savage24

Mike

Small town may not be able to get a handle on the situation on short notice. Canceling festivities is the prudent thing to do.
HOWEVER....this should serve as a wake up call to the authorities and the decent citizens of Hamlet.
I am a firm believer in the statement "A community will receive as much crime and thuggery as it is willing to tolerate."

and to extrapolate your very true statement, it works at the county, city, state, and federal levels. it's just the way it is. and said another way, we get the gov't that we elect.
and said another way, if all else fails, we can still depend upon the gangs to oversee and rule us.

the challenge is that the solution has to arise from a higher level than the problem itself. that might make some judges, not properly schooled, think that the law has been broken?
The original 4th of July wasn't cancelled because of a threat of violence. They knew it would come and welcomed the chance to build the country they wanted.

This morning the tiny town of Hollister, ID, pop. 270, a few miles down the road from us held a pancake breakfast accompanied by the Boy Scouts doing the flag raising and breakfast entertainment by local Old Time Fiddlers. It was great. If some idiots tried to interrupt that one, there was a bunch of farmers & vets there who likely would have settled the score. While I don't live in the town, I might have joined them.

Mike

Sadly, that is about all there is in Hamlet these days. They keep screwing around in rural N.C. and somebody is gonna get their azz kicked.
RC, we got gas this morning in Hollister while enroute to Salmon right next to that park while that was in full swing. I said to my wife that it was great to be in Idaho on 4 July. We passed celebrations and parades in Arco and McKay and I doubt very much that they would cancel in fear of anything. There are now 2 Americas w/in our country, the home of the brave, and those that have surrendered.

mike r
Truly sad. We are now in a state of minority rule. Simply make a threat and one will get their way.
there ain't been no surrender, even under the rulership of the war criminal johnson and his gang of three (himself, mcnamara & westmoreland). life goes on. nobody is going to offer themselves up for a full frontal assault by the loyal opposition. we tried that at least once, and how did that work out?

once the order is given, then a democratic republic will again assert itself on the top of the Urth.

it's a shame the cleansing couldn't have happened about 40 years ago, but oh, those so=called patriots were blind as chit.
I went to a town of about 600 to watch a parade with the kid today. I saw a few thousand folks enjoying themselves in town.
No riots.
No protests.
No trouble.
The towns and their people are allowing this schmit to happen.

I can guarantee that any trouble would have came to an abrupt hault. Puzzies cowering in there safe places like the original story isn't helping any of us.

Mike

I don't think baboons are nearly the cowards these people are. Issue everyone a AR15 and go have some fun!
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Mike

Sadly, that is about all there is in Hamlet these days. They keep screwing around in rural N.C. and somebody is gonna get their azz kicked.

Looks like those times are gone.
"Social media rumors tied the decision to a "gang retaliation" that some believed was going to coincide with the event."

One gang missed the entry deadline for the competition. Strict rules on the deadline.

"Activities were planned on the town's Main Street, and were to include food, fireworks and a watermelon eating competition for children and adults."

Any questions?
Originally Posted by lvmiker
RC, we got gas this morning in Hollister while enroute to Salmon right next to that park while that was in full swing. I said to my wife that it was great to be in Idaho on 4 July. We passed celebrations and parades in Arco and McKay and I doubt very much that they would cancel in fear of anything. There are now 2 Americas w/in our country, the home of the brave, and those that have surrendered.

mike r
You picked about the highest priced gas in the state. A few miles down the road in Twin you could have saved .25 or more.
A few "gang members" from each of the gangs dangling from a tree would have solved that problem.. Giving in to fear will end badly..
RC, didn't matter, I had to pee so I paid the bladder tax,I try to get through the big towns as quick as possible, we did have a great breakfast in Shoshone.

mike r
© 24hourcampfire