Home
Posted By: White_Bear CNN bites the dust - 07/05/17
This is more of a question than a post but there seems to be a lot of buzz around the internet aimed at taking CNN down over the kid making the Trump wrestling tweet. CNN tried to out him and that doesn't settle well with the interwebs. Are the tides turning?
It must be a clash of interests to some but I say "bring it!". This could be fun to watch.
Posted By: Toddly Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/05/17
I would pay good money to watch CNN die a miserable slow death over a 30 day period.
Posted By: funshooter Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/05/17
Originally Posted by Toddly
I would pay good money to watch CNN die a miserable slow death over a 30 day period.

30 days is way to quick a couple months of slow horrible agonizing death would be better for me.
Posted By: add Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/05/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: RIO7 Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/05/17
CNN, needs to be buried they have been stinking up the air waves way to long. Rio7
Posted By: 22250rem Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17

Heck; I'd pay to watch something like that.......... Not that I ever watched those azzwipes anyway, but good riddance.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
A list of advertisers that support CNN along with contact links would be useful.... Maybe Trump could tweet a link to a full daily updated list (grin)
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...es-to-new-york-times-for-damage-control/

This is highly entertaining..... While CNN Burns, Network President Jeff Zucker Rushes to New York Times for Damage Control
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Great link

Tks 2ndwind
Posted By: jaguartx Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Since zero is on another world apology tour over Trump pissing on the Paris treaty, i wish he would tweet for the porch monkey to come home.
I wish he would tweet about a mass number of indictments coming down for Bad Barry and the rest of his clan..... After all they are trying to overthrow our Government.... I mean that still is a crime right?

DRAIN that swamp!
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Wonder when the geeks on the chan sites are going to start outing personal info on CNN personnel.
Posted By: Redneck Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
That long? I envision a 24 hour period where they're "there one day and GONE the next."..
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
ESPN is still around, and they committed corporate suicide too.

I don't think they ever really just go away.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Heard that Rubio is opening up a criminal investigation over CNN's black-mailing of the man who created the video - seems like CNN may have gotten the wrong man.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Heard that Rubio is opening up a criminal investigation over CNN's black-mailing of the man who created the video - seems like CNN may have gotten the wrong man.

Where did you hear this?

Got a link?
Posted By: kingfisher Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
I think what we just witnessed with CNN is a form of Extortion. They basically threatened the kid " you stop doing it or, we are going to out you so our followers harm you"
Posted By: Barkoff Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
What CNN and her supporters don't understand, is we don't see this as an attack on the 1st amendment because we don't feel it is an attack on news. It's an attack on liberal propogandists.
Posted By: RickyD Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Originally Posted by funshooter

30 days is way to quick a couple months of slow horrible agonizing death would be better for me.

Nope. Here today, gone tomorrow is how I'd like to see it happen. Don't want to chance a second wind.
Posted By: RickyD Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Originally Posted by Barkoff
What CNN and her supporters don't understand, is we don't see this as an attack on the 1st amendment because we don't feel it is an attack on news. It's an attack on liberal propogandists.

Isn't it an attack BY liberal propagandists? And I believe its a YUGE attack on the 1st. In fact, most everything they do is. They truly need to be destroyed and all their involved parties deported to wherever will take them.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Originally Posted by steve4102

Where did you hear this?

Got a link?

No, no link heard it on Fox news's the 5 - Gutfield was talking about it..
Posted By: steve4102 Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Originally Posted by steve4102

Where did you hear this?

Got a link?

No, no link heard it on Fox news's the 5 - Gutfield was talking about it..

The Fox News I read said Cruz not little Marco.
Posted By: Seafire Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
With ALL the CRAP going on and being pulled by the Networks...

I've been wondering why the FCC hasn't been shutting them ALL ( but Fox) down...

for all the Lies that they have made up and called it news...

and how they are clearly pursuing an agenda to undermine the Office of the President of the United States.

One thing TRUMP needs to do, is quit letting these people get away with disrespecting the Office he holds...

If they don't like him personally, tough Schitt....

But their undermining the Office of the President is going to set a liberal precedence, that will start
happening from this Administration on... and after that, are they going to undermine the entire Legislative
Branch next?

This sort of crap the liberals and left are pulling are right out of the Communist Play Book.
And the liberals aren't smart enough to think of this on their own...it is being orchestrated by
Soros and the REST of the Globalist Elitists...
Posted By: Steve Re: CNN bites the dust - 07/06/17
Last thing I want is .gov shutting down 'news' sites. Let them die their own deaths hoisted on their on petards.
© 24hourcampfire