Home
Posted By: rockinbbar A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
I'm sure there would be no lack of volunteers to educate him. mad

Pic in story.

A Mississippi man who fatally beat a 3-year-old girl because she couldn't correctly answer questions about numbers told investigators that "this was a tough world and she had to be tough if she wanted to survive," Meridian Police Chief Benny Dubose said Monday.

Joshua Salovich was charged with capital murder, meaning he could face the death penalty, and held without bail. Detectives testified in an initial court appearance that the 25-year-old boxer-in-training beat Bailey Salovich at maximum force with a bamboo rod, a cellphone cord and his hands.

When investigators asked Salovich how hard he had hit the child, on a scale of 1 being a tap and 10 being as hard as he could, "he rated them all 10s, with no hesitation," Dubose said.

At one point, the girl went to the bathroom on herself and that led to more punishment, authorities said. WTOK reported that the girl’s mother was in another room with the door closed watching TV.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/1...d-to-teach-her-this-was-tough-world.html
Posted By: 12344mag Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
You are correct, you will find no shortage of volunteers.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
Line forms to the right of me.. Fu king low life bastard..
Wife needs jail time too for knowing about his abusive ways and not defending her daughter..
Posted By: RickyD Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
My hope is he receives the same mercy from the inmates he gave that defenseless girl.
Originally Posted by RickyD
My hope is he receives the same mercy from the inmates he gave that defenseless girl.

I'm guessing that will be the case. He is not long for this world unless he is in solitary for the rest of his life.
this just made me lose my breakfast.... a 3 year old! MY GOD.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
This crap is going on all over with the children usually surviving. Normally the beater is not the birth father and harbors some degree of resentment in having to deal with some other guys child.

Unfortunately, the welfare state and legal authorities assist in the destruction of families and social norms promote it, if the child even ever had its real father at home.
Posted By: 325Abn Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
I'm thinking the "boxer in training" is gonna experience "azzz-rape in reality" when the other inmates learn of his brutality.

That, or a lesson in the fullness of brutality in humans like he exposed his now-dead 3-year old daughter.
I'll pay good money to be first in line.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Let me check my bank account...you may not have enough money to get in line in front of me.

Animals such as this don't deserve incarceration. Justice should be swift and sure.

Ed
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Let me check my bank account...you may not have enough money to get in line in front of me.

Animals such as this don't deserve incarceration. Justice should be swift and sure.

Ed

I'll get just as much pleasure watching you serve up justice as I would have doing it. 😁
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

Ed

Sure,but not so swift.
Posted By: MOGC Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
Wife is a real piece of chit also...
Originally Posted by MOGC
Wife is a real piece of chit also...

I'm glad you called her "Wife" 'cause she damned sure ain't a mother!

Ed
Posted By: jaguartx Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
So how did hanging (which would be too good for him) get ruled too cruel. Oh yes, jellos.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17

Somewhat less and longer lasting would be nice.
I can't even imagine the amount of pain, fear, humiliation and anguish this three year old must have felt while being subjected to this torture.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
Public hanging at noon in the town square.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I can't even imagine the amount of pain, fear, humiliation and anguish this three year old must have felt while being subjected to this torture.

I don't want to, and I cannot understand why anyone would do such a thing...I just don't get why.
Originally Posted by steve4102

I'm guessing that will be the case. He is not long for this world unless he is in solitary for the rest of his life.

He needs a solitary hole to reside in.
Posted By: dale06 Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
Playing with my seven month old grand daughter a moment ago.
Makes me sick to read this.
Posted By: CCCC Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17
Too much - it's impossible to fathom a person doing this to a tiny child. Beyond imagination and below human. No punishment will be too severe.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/18/17

WTOK reported that the girl’s mother was in another room with the door closed watching TV.

Smoking crack or shooting up while watching tv would be more believable. Made me sick reading it.
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: A Lesson He Needs Himself - 07/19/17
"The Meridian Star reported that the mother, who cried with relatives through most of the preliminary hearing, collapsed after the hearing and was taken to a local hospital by ambulance."

If I was the judge, I'd tell her she ain't going to any hospital...you can lay on the floor and F'in Die. Then I'm coming after your boyfriend...
© 24hourcampfire