Home
Interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHXOE8gUNoU

Haven't seen it elsewhere yet.
So white preppers is OK but anything darker is verboten?
whats interesting is the New York laws that make "high capacity ammunition feeding devices" unlawful.
were this joe hayseed in upper pig wallow idaho we would be screaming about the bs bust.
i have many more weapons then they got just in my antique collection.
possible tragedy down the road? that is the law's criteria now?
give them back their property and kick them out of the country!
Originally Posted by ringworm

Couldn't care less about color. Don't know what color they were/are. I do care about usage and intent.

Seeing how we are at war with Islam and they are attempting to slaughter us it is a good idea for us to prevent them from obtaining weapons.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
kick them out of the country!

I fixed it for you.
Clearly NY is intolerant. Send them to Oregon, we accept anyone here. And I do mean anyone.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Seeing how we are at war with Islam and they are attempting to slaughter us it is a good idea for us to prevent them from obtaining weapons.

Logical, but out of sync with most in your state.
Good Lord that woman has an obnoxious voice.....

Armed muslims are less 'preppers' and more 'perpetrators'.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Armed muslims are less 'preppers' and more 'perpetrators'.

Oh make no mistake................they ARE prepping.
So now we feel charging a crime based on a possible future intent is fair...?
I have black powder, nails, and water pipes in the basement...does that mean I should be charged with possession of a bomb?
No.
So if I convert to Islam then the same property becomes illegal?

Watch the link and you may change your tune.
The original story may have been dressed up a bit to fit a narrative.

Ramadan Abdullah, a 64yo felon, does indeed fit the Islamofascist profile, but the weapons were found in a storage locker like an hour away from the Muslim enclave.

https://clarionproject.org/exclusive-jihadi-cult-associate-arrested-ny-firearms-stockpile/

Those making 2nd Amendment arguments be aware that, other than the idiot NY Stare Laws re: magazines and "assault rifles" etc. this is mostly a felon in possession case. In this case a felon who weren't a regular firearms enthusiast in ordinary life.

Birdwatcher
It's a bogus story. Check it out.
Originally Posted by cooper57m

Provide some support for that........................ a different link, story??

MM
They caught him shoplifting ammo at a Gander Mountain. He was caught with about six rifles two old armalites some nice older stuff. That other stuff must of come from Islamberg. If you know anything of these camps I am glad they are disarming them. These camps are planning to do [bleep] here in America.
I though in new york you could not own some of these weapons legally. Beside we are at war with islam and the police did not like the answer he was giving for use of the weapons.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by cooper57m

Provide some support for that........................ a different link, story??

MM

http://www.snopes.com/islamberg-raid/

http://www.business2community.com/g...id-islamberg-new-york-fake-news-01884739

Also, I live fairly local (2 counties over) from Islamberg and if it had been raided, it would have made my local (regional) newspaper.
Those links say feds did not raid Islamberg. These arrest were done by New York State Police, not feds. Yes if Islamberg was raided it would of made local news. Catskills area where Im local to is getting more Islamic camps, used to be mostly Jewish camps.
I live 20 minutes from islamberg. No raid took place or I'd have heard about it for sure. That said, the locals around here don't trust the muslim inhabitants of the compound one bit and would just as soon have them gone.
It's hard to believe that there would be a bogus story in the news.
It's not bogus, the guy was arrested but not at the compound.
What is bogus is the story that is circulating of a raid on the compound/community. The guy they pinched is supposed to have some connection to the community, I'm not clear on just what that connection is. This guy did get pinched and I guess that led to the bogus story that the compound was raided by the Feds.
Do you really want a bunch of Christian hating radical Muslims running around with a large cache of weapons? I sure don't.
© 24hourcampfire