Home
http://climatechangedispatch.com/bill-nye-says-old-people-must-die-for-climate-science-to-progress/
Isn't HE an old fart too? whistle
What a schithead.
Notice they call him a comedian? Tell him to hold his horses.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yeah but he's not old and wise, he's just old and stupid.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Yeah but he's not old and wise, he's just old and stupid.

Good place to start, in other words...
Bill, they sell rope at Home Dept.
Another moron liberal.
you FIRST billie boy.
Read the article - get the context

This is Nye's actual statement

"It just sounds like people are scared. It just sounds like people are afraid. And the people who are afraid in general — with due respect, and I am now one of them — are older. Climate change deniers, by way of example, are older. It’s generational. So we’re just going to have to wait for those people to “age out,” as they say. “Age out” is a euphemism for “die.” But it’ll happen, I guarantee you — that’ll happen."
That's what i thought when i saw this post.

That dude is old.

In other words....

....hes wishing for people that know better, and wont buy into their brainwashed propaganda to die, so that a scam can be run on the younger folks who lack any other experience.

Nice, Bill Nye, the flim flam guy.
Originally Posted by WillARights

In other words....

....hes wishing for people that know better, and wont buy into their brainwashed propaganda to die, so that a scam can be run on the younger folks who lack any other experience.

Nice, Bill Nye, the flim flam guy.

Riiiightttt.................................we should go quietly and take our proper places on the death panels. wink
Aren't we all supposed to die by climate change soon anyway, Bill? So by the time all those old deniers are gone, won't you true believers be, also? What I want to know is: when the deniers are gone and your climate change predictions haven't occurred, to whom will you apologize?
Sounds like Governor Gloom-----"Old people have a duty to die"
Not to sound too much like Gus, but if all the idiot liberals died off would the country become America the Beautiful again?
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Not to sound too much like Gus, but if all the idiot liberals died off would the country become America the Beautiful and SMART again?

Slight edit Sir. smile
Thank you Sir.

Now to change the voting rules back to the pre-Jacksonian era with the addition of Heinlein's military service suffrage.
With all the public school brain washing that has occurred over the last several decades he's not wrong.

He's a POS [bleep] but not wrong.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Thank you Sir.

Now to change the voting rules back to the pre-Jacksonian era with the addition of Heinlein's military service suffrage.

Works for me, and The Country! smile

But, but, hes on the right side of this.

Maybe McLame will offer to draw straws about who should go first. No, i guess not. frown
He's trying hard to become "relevant " again. Hawking too.
I listened carefully to his spiel - once. He's an ideological charlatan, and not very smart.
© 24hourcampfire