Home
Posted By: rondrews I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
When I started on the Campfire years ago I thought I would contribute and also learn from others about various subjects. Recently I learned that there are some who respond to posts that are nothing more than an effort to insult and call other's names. This is not a way to learn or to exhibit your opinion. Calling people "stupid" nor using the the "f'' Word is common. I have never criticized any one who has expressed their opinion or advice. There are some who have posted thousands of posts that do nothing but criticize and make one-liner disparaging remarks. The main one that comes to my mind is "devlavre' I have never seen a positive contribution from him as long as I have been on The Campfire. Only insults and disparaging remarks. Not one positive remark. So, with some regret, I will no longer become a member of your fine Blog Thanks to all you people who have been a positive effect and bye to Dave. I have no time to read a bunch of your negative remarks. You should see your Shrink.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
You'll need the extra time to get those POS handguns running.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Hate to see you go, but "devlavre' is ours and we are keeping him. He, like the others on here are all God's children. Oh, and one more,

SHANE!

SHAANE!!!!
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
I'm sure nobody will have a negative response to your post...
Posted By: heavywalker Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
9 + years to figure that out? Not to criticize but I have to question your intelligence.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Or a sarcastic one.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Oh boy. Gonna need popcorn
Posted By: ingwe Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
The Butt Hurt is strong with this one....
And of all nights to pull this, Friday night! Wait till the drinkin crowd rolls in.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
I saw him call someone NOT completely stupid once.

I would put that in the positive column.
Posted By: Zerk Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
New to this forum, lurked for a bit. But a thread like this seems needy. If you want to leave, just stop posting. No drama.

I have no knowledge of the incidents. But in general, it is sad how thin skinned people have become. Especially men. Espcially on topics that are manly.
The people who lack the ability to appreciate a good one liner probably don't deserve to.
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Sorry to hear this but I know it's true. So many good posters have left the past few years.
Posted By: Lonny Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
I always took a big ol' GFY from "devlarve" as a mostly positive remark in any context... Am I wrong in thinking that?
It seems that GFY is a term of endearment.
Posted By: jimone Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
It's the best you can do, on the internet. GFYall.
Posted By: johnw Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
happy trails...
Posted By: watch4bear Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Zerk
New to this forum, lurked for a bit. But a thread like this seems needy. If you want to leave, just stop posting. No drama.

I have no knowledge of the incidents. But in general, it is sad how thin skinned people have become. Especially men. Espcially on topics that are manly.

Welcome Zerk, and GFY!!!
Posted By: Lonny Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
If I were to have another son, I would name him "devlavre". Friggin' cool name for sure!

And a hearty round of GFY's for y'all!
Posted By: funshooter Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
The Ignore button can be your friend at times
Posted By: ringworm Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Or a sarcastic one.

Please, tell of this "sarcasm" of which you speak.
Posted By: wageslave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Originally Posted by rondrews
When I started on the Campfire years ago I thought I would contribute and also learn from others about various subjects. Recently I learned that there are some who respond to posts that are nothing more than an effort to insult and call other's names. This is not a way to learn or to exhibit your opinion. Calling people "stupid" nor using the the "f'' Word is common. I have never criticized any one who has expressed their opinion or advice. There are some who have posted thousands of posts that do nothing but criticize and make one-liner disparaging remarks. The main one that comes to my mind is "devlavre' I have never seen a positive contribution from him as long as I have been on The Campfire. Only insults and disparaging remarks. Not one positive remark. So, with some regret, I will no longer become a member of your fine Blog Thanks to all you people who have been a positive effect and bye to Dave. I have no time to read a bunch of your negative remarks. You should see your Shrink.

Ron,
I totally agree with your post.
Thanks for having the courage to boldly go where only women have gone before......
fleeing devlavre.
Good Luck on your new blog.
Pinterest is lucky to have you.
Slave
Posted By: SamOlson Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Is Delabia French for Deflave?
Posted By: jimmyp Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Ron, a long time ago I would have had my feelings hurt here, but I don't have any so all is good. Stick around I am sure there are many insults and ugly comments you have not heard. Much to learn here.
Depends on if you are refering to Delabia Majora or Delabia Minora.
Posted By: wageslave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Taint either one....
Posted By: SamOlson Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Okay, now I am really fricken' confused.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Vaginitis is inflammation of the vagina.
Symptoms of vaginitis include vaginal pain or discomfort, itching, discharge, and odor. Pain with urination or during sexual intercourse is also common.
Vaginitis may be due to infections or non-infectious causes.
Infectious vaginitis may be due to bacteria, fungus, or the parasitic organism known as Trichomonas.
Infectious vaginitis should be treated with antibiotics.
Vaginitis can also be related to physical or chemical irritation of the vagina.
Some infectious causes of vaginitis are sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs), but not all vaginal infections are sexually-transmitted some are campfire forums related.
Posted By: ringworm Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Close, french is deflave for delabia.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Jim Conrad:The correct spelling should be D-E-L-F-A-R-V-E according to the Montana Department of Parole and Probation.
Just funnin you Deflave!
Original poster, lighten up and ignore those that offend and glean the good from the chaff around here.
Take a week or two off and get back into the fray refreshed.
Deflave just did this.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: krupp Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
So in short you have not reached puberty yet.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17

I'd welcome you here, but first you need to take the test we all have to...

[Linked Image]
There is another test? I did not have time to study!
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
What Curly Bill said....
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
the azzholes are fairly easy to identify. Put them on ignore and just refuse to deal with them. Life here becomes so much more enjoyable. smile
Posted By: weaselsRus Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
I fondly remember my first GFY from Travis. A rite of passage on 24HRCF. Bastard never sent the promised GFY sticker however. I'm done with him.

Weasel out.
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Originally Posted by 338Rem

Welcome Zerk, and GFY!!!

beat me too it, laugh
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Buttholes
Posted By: wdenike Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Wal-Mart is having a giant sale on TAMPONS. Buy a truck load as life is going to be LONG for you. laugh laugh laugh crazy OH and I'll second what CURLY BILL SAID

Take care, Willie
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
I think this is really all he wants..

Posted By: 12344mag Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17

To make sure it is done right you get your customary GFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome.

Are you saying Dave is a pussy?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17

The Shadow knows.

The rest of y'all, GFY.

BD

Such a shame........It seems as though all the women are leaving the site.
Posted By: KFWA Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]

I like that picture
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17
Originally Posted by wageslave
Taint either one....

You bastid !!!

....PBR through my nose, all over the damn keyboard !

...may your labiosa itch, and burn as bad as my sinuses.

GTC
Posted By: deflave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/21/17

Who is this devlavre fugk we're talking about?

Dave
Posted By: rost495 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
holy flip dude. YOu must have a hard time dealing with life.

Life ain't fair. This forum is an example of that.

But if you can't learn to ignore, you are going to have a tough time with the rest of your life, however long that might be.
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
I hear this works wonders for your condition........

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
No, those wont work. See how they spelled "odour"? Those are for English or Canadian...er..........lady bits.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No, those wont work. See how they spelled "odour"? Those are for English or Canadian...er..........lady bits.

Gotta be a foreign product.

Here they just stank!
The box says they are "calming".

Wonder where else on the body they could be used? The forehead maybe?
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by deflave

Dave

You forget your Biology?

Devlarve spin a cocoon and emerge as debutterfly.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
http://deflaveoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Ron try this one!

Flave did a tactical glock a while back that was nothing short of genius
Posted By: Tracks Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
I'm so happy that I'm able to remain above it all.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by Tracks
I'm so happy that I'm able to remain above it all.

Make sure not to go outside in a thunderstorm.........
Posted By: poboy Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
I was thinking to myself..... wow deflave has really mellowed out lately.....now this.
Posted By: Zerk Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
I have been having a hard time finding a forum I like lately. Maybe this one will be ok , judging by the replies.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

Don't take it seriously, I just got my ass chewed last night trying to help a "little z" pick out a rifle for his bud and a woman, water off a fuggin ducks back man, I bitch and gripe more than most here and 75% of the 'fire may have me on ignore, who cares, stay, read, bitch, give advise and learn. smile
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by Lonny
If I were to have another son, I would name him "devlavre". Friggin' cool name for sure!

And a hearty round of GFY's for y'all!

Devlavre Covfefe Smith - with a name like that a fellow could run for President... wink
Posted By: Dutch Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
This thread is even funnier after three fingers of bourbon.

Carry on.
Posted By: Pahntr760 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Way back before delavbrhavre joined the Campfire, GFY meant "Good For You." Sort of.

Those were kinder, gentler times. Well, kind of.

Or NOT....
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
You mean it doesn't now!?!😳
Posted By: montanabadger Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
This is how we separate the men from the boys in the oil patch. As far as putting someone on ignore I never have and doubt I ever will.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

Dave

Who! Youre foot fit a limb?
laugh
On a lighter note, I have had several members pm or phone me and tell me amazing stories of hunts and miracles they refuse to tell on the fire for fear of ridicule or just because they dont care to deal with the flack, and i am referring to a couple of well respected and esteemed members entrusting me with stories similar to those i have told. One re an experience with ufos.

Another with respect to a huge trophy class animal that, when shot, fell down a cliff and lost part of its gear. Prayer resulted in the impossible, unbelievable recovery of same against overwhelming odds.

Though i pleaded, their stories will evidently never be viewed on the fire. Our loss.
Where is Keith and so many others?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
On a lighter note, I have had several members pm or phone me and tell me amazing stories of hunts and miracles they refuse to tell on the fire for fear of ridicule or just because they dont care to deal with the flack, s?

Day one here, but this sounds crazy. So people are shooting big ones and afraid to tell? That happens to hunters alot. Missing, and don't want to tell, which isn't all that interesting of story.

Or is people are afraid they won't be believed?

But when someone starts a thread to tell people they are going to miss him when he is gone, I tend to not believe.
Yer rite jerk. I was kidding. wink
Like I said first day, don't know what the inside jokes are. But hunters not wanting to tell stories, is a new one on me.

I justhave seen this in other forums. Cant stand it when a man says you will miss me when I am gone.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
There are projectiles for thin skin, ya know.

Liar 24, the Uberlanche, the Great April Fools Vendetta. That stuff is classic, the embrous heart of this Campfire and I wouldn't want that to ever change.
Posted By: EdM Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
On a lighter note, I have had several members pm or phone me and tell me amazing stories of hunts and miracles they refuse to tell on the fire for fear of ridicule or just because they dont care to deal with the flack, and i am referring to a couple of well respected and esteemed members entrusting me with stories similar to those i have told. One re an experience with ufos.

Another with respect to a huge trophy class animal that, when shot, fell down a cliff and lost part of its gear. Prayer resulted in the impossible, unbelievable recovery of same against overwhelming odds.

Though i pleaded, their stories will evidently never be viewed on the fire. Our loss.

I have no idea.
I have been having a hard time finding a forum I like lately. Maybe this one will be ok , judging by the replies.

You ain't a sock puppet for rondrews are you........
Posted By: smokepole Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Like I said first day, don't know what the inside jokes are. But hunters not wanting to tell stories, is a new one on me.

I kill Boone & Crockett animals all the time, but I refuse to talk about it.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

I got a Dr. friend over in the Midland area that killed the biggest Damn Mule Deer in TX and I don't remember him ever posting it wink
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
One more snowflake too stupid to realize Dave is the funniest guy on the internet.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Well, bye.

Don't let the keyboard hit you in the ass on the way out.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I got a Dr. friend over in the Midland area that killed the biggest Damn Mule Deer in TX and I don't remember him ever posting it wink

It aint worth the bull chitt, Mr Neal. smirk
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

It aint worth the bull chitt, Mr Neal. smirk

frown
It was all due, Neal, to many, many miracles executed in my behalf by the Grace of The Almighty. I can recount many miracles He interviened with over many years that opened the doors, one after another, that resulted in His blessing having been opened up on me-a radicle pursuer of monster deer. All in all i still failed in many facets that depended upon me with respect to the errors i made in the pursuit of same. Still, His miracles prevailed in my efforts, overcoming my inadequacies to give me a miracle not deserved by me, but by His grace, heretofore one of the few miraculous blessings of my life. And, it was all due to my asking and not my skill or perseverance.
Thank you Father in Heaven and praise and glory be to you.

Amen
AMEN Brother!!! You were truly blessed there!
Posted By: hookeye Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Proly quit the fire to join the Minneapolis protests.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
I've had some epic quits myself. Nowadays I quit every day.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by EdM

I have no idea.

Kieth's alive and well over on the Marlin Owners forum.
Posted By: Judman Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Bye
Posted By: deflave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Wasn't sure what to make of the OP so I did a search and discovered this jewel.

I wish I could figure this out, but for some reason it doesn't stick in my brain. I have 7 semi-automatics ranging from .380's to .40 cal. Some are somewhat easier, but they are all similar. I put the sights on the target and begin to pull the trigger. Pull, Pull, Pull. and then it reaches the end of the pull and it becomes almost impossible to fire it. My SCCY CPX is the worst. I need two fingers to fire it. It ends up with no more room to fire it. My S&W Shields are easier, but not the best. I have an Apex Trigger kit that I am going to have put in, but I still cannot figure out why you just can't put the sights on the target and fire it without a hassle.Maybe I should just stick to a revolver.

Lord knows Wisconsin is mighty close to Texas but for fugk sake man.

We'll miss you rondrew. But at least we'll always have Ringman.

Godspeed (slow type),
Clark
Posted By: GeorgiaBoy Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
I can only reply with...in the 9 years you have been here...you have not figured out which posters to skip over in a thread?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

I justhave seen this in other forums. Cant stand it when a man says you will miss me when I am gone.

great. A new sock puppet pops up at just the right time. laughing
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Yep, Mann, sounds like we gots us another weenner.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

I just hate it when a new guy starts posting. Those new posts just get in the way of me finding all the links to news stories that you guys post from other websites.

It's not like I could find those on my own, and I need other people to find things for me to be outraged about.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Thin skin, GFY.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

Logging on here ..is like kicking through a garbage dump.

If you stay long enough you may find something of interest.

On the other hand ..I have a trophy world class woodchuck at the taxidermist right now.

I understand Dave wipes his nose with aforementioned Vagisil wipes.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

I won't call you a stupid phuc, but your online personality sure is. Devlavre is a bit of an acquired taste, like Mad Dog 20/20. You either have to want to like it or you have to be a cheap cundt to tolerate it. In either case, I raise my glass of MD 20/20 to my fire mates!
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Eat the pussy but never on the rez.
You finally did it ron........you contributed to a great thread..........

How would have we ever gotten this Jewel with out you?

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

Dave
I'd like to be the first to officially welcome you to the 'fire.
Originally Posted by smokepole

I just hate it when a new guy starts posting. Those new posts just get in the way of me finding all the links to news stories that you guys post from other websites.

It's not like I could find those on my own, and I need other people to find things for me to be outraged about.

Sorry smokepole, i posted them for those who couldnt find them, not you.
No need to apologize. All is forgiven.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by funshooter
The Ignore button can be your friend at times

Yep, I've got a couple of the "more popular" posters on there right now.
Posted By: Gun_Doc Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
The OP makes some good points. Perhaps he has a history here such that anything he posts is not taken seriously. I do not know.

There are those capable of good one liners, funny a-holes, and just plain a-holes. Some people know the difference, some don't, and some don't care. For some, the cruder it gets, the better it is. Real life has them all, and this place sure is a slice of real life. You figure that out pretty quick, and take it or leave it.

Rude behavior is what it is, and those who believe it is manly to be rude, or that being rude proves their manliness find much fertile ground on the 'net. I find less rude behavior out in the world face to face than I do on the 'net. I have found that some who claim to revere the philosophies of the fictional Gus McCrae and J.B. Books do not behave in kind, especially on the 'net.

What I really find curious are the posts that go something like, "Yeah, he's like that on the 'net. But when you meet him in person, he is a much different and nicer guy." Seems to me it would be easier all around if people looked forward to meeting you in person as opposed to wondering if you are more "acceptable" in person. But, that's just me.
How's everything coming along here?

Dave
Originally Posted by GunDoc7
The OP makes some good points. Perhaps he has a history here such that anything he posts is not taken seriously. I do not know.

There are those capable of good one liners, funny a-holes, and just plain a-holes. Some people know the difference, some don't, and some don't care. For some, the cruder it gets, the better it is. Real life has them all, and this place sure is a slice of real life. You figure that out pretty quick, and take it or leave it.

Rude behavior is what it is, and those who believe it is manly to be rude, or that being rude proves their manliness find much fertile ground on the 'net. I find less rude behavior out in the world face to face than I do on the 'net. I have found that some who claim to revere the philosophies of the fictional Gus McCrae and J.B. Books do not behave in kind, especially on the 'net.

What I really find curious are the posts that go something like, "Yeah, he's like that on the 'net. But when you meet him in person, he is a much different and nicer guy." Seems to me it would be easier all around if people looked forward to meeting you in person as opposed to wondering if you are more "acceptable" in person. But, that's just me.

I think a lot of people on the internet have never sat around a real campfire.

If they had, their vagina wouldn't flop onto the deck every time an f-bomb or smart ass comment was utilized to make a point.

Dave
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by gunner500

Don't take it seriously, I just got my ass chewed last night trying to help a "little z" pick out a rifle for his bud and a woman, water off a fuggin ducks back man, I bitch and gripe more than most here and 75% of the 'fire may have me on ignore, who cares, stay, read, bitch, give advise and learn. smile

Maybe they didn't appreciate the .505 Gibbs advice... blush

But, I'm sure it'd work... laugh

Aww, they just a bunch of Wusses, anyway. A man's rifle is for a real man... cool

For the OP, maybe you need a "safe space", like on college campuses...

This site ain't it... shocked cry

DF
Posted By: MojoHand Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Some of you guys are really running the vagina's rep into the ground. I'm rather fond of them and hate to see them associated with certain types of people.
Don't people give each other schit in real life?

Does ball busting only happen in places like Jersey or Montucky?

No.

If you are sitting around a campfire and explain you have to use two fingers to depress a trigger, everybody just nods their head in an understanding way.

Clark
Posted By: T_Inman Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
I fail to understand how anyone can take this kind of thing seriously, and doubly fail to understand how someone doesn't find 'Flave absolutely hilarious.

If you read between the lines you'll see that he's just a complete smart ass, and rarely has anything honestly rude to say. I don't peek my head out of the .223 AI thread much so I don't follow everything that goes on up here in fairy land, but I seriously doubt "Flave has been becoming the way some folks seem to think he is.

I call my 17 year old nephew a bitch, slut and constantly tell him what a dumb fuqker he is. He gives it right back, without his sensitive little feelings hurt. People around here can learn from a high schooler it seems...
Posted By: Steelhead Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

No.

If you are sitting around a campfire and explain you have to use two fingers to depress a trigger, everybody just nods their head in an understanding way.

Clark

Right? I honestly can't remember a time that was ever spent talking politics with a few guys around the fire, but the ball basting never stops. That's what men do.

Yeah, Dave,

Spendin' time around campfires is important.......otherwise one may think they are in the need for a clit ring.

If you never had a little smoke in yer eyes or never had another around the fire make great fun at yer expense, or had a good snort around the fire you ain't fully developed.

Attached picture IMG_0718.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0732.jpg
Attached picture IMG_0659.jpg
Attached picture 20130911_203622.jpg
My kids have pretty thick skin... grin.

Dave
Posted By: wageslave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
I have no time to read a bunch of your negative remarks. You should see your Shrink.

Do you go by Rhonda?
Honest question.

Slave

P.S. I heard Delarveo tried to bone the shrink. Once.
Fill this out............

Dave will tell you what to do with it.

Attached picture Untitled.jpg
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
This is a hilarious thread. This might fall into the "Snowflake" department.

I think Rick might have to start a forum called "The Safe Zone".
Posted By: mathman Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Hell, there's ball busting all the time in my office. The office manager lady has the mouth of an old school Marine DI.

Guess what? Late this afternoon one of my office mates is grilling thick ribeyes cut from a whole he had dry aged at a local meat market. The other two bastages and I from the office are going over. The two of them and their wives are real foodies and are bringing sides and good wine. I'm bringing cigars and top shelf sipping whisk(e)y for after dinner.

Thin skin will get you nowhere.
Posted By: MojoHand Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by mathman
Hell, there's ball busting all the time in my office. The office manager lady has the mouth of an old school Marine DI.

Guess what? Late this afternoon one of my office mates is grilling thick ribeyes cut from a whole he had dry aged at a local meat market. The other two bastages and I from the office are going over. The two of them and their wives are real foodies and are bringing sides and good wine. I'm bringing cigars and top shelf sipping whisk(e)y for after dinner.

Thin skin will get you nowhere.

Spoken like a true mohel! laugh
Posted By: gunchamp Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

lol safe zone
Posted By: gunchamp Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17

Being constantly offended at everything gets old. Watching people complain about things like this is nothing more than annoying at best. Grow a set of balls or wash the sand out of your vag. Most places in america dont have safe spaces where everyone holds each other and tells stories about how mean everyone is being. Grow up, try to become a man and push on. Lifes hard and everyone should have to go though some kinda chit. Makes one a better, stronger man. Or GFY. Either one works I guess
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

lol safe zone

Wait a minute, I got that wrong, it should be called "The Safe SPACE"
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Bustin' nuts around a 'fire is one thing, doing it professionally is quite another.

Imagine yourself in an ATC radar room, 30 or so of your peers humpin' away and a nattily dressed Washington HQ puke in the shadows doing his part in a facility evaluation. One of your peers asks a performance question about the B777 and you shoot him an answer across the aisle. He asks the pilot to verify that and snorts, tells you that's wrong and you ask by how much?

The question was total fuel burn per hour at cruise. The captain said they were actually burning about 300#/hour more than I said which puts the difference at about .01%. Controller's "name" is "Buckwheat". I laff and tell him "Oh F-U". That natty twerp from D.C. turned me in to the chief.

Conference in the Chief's (a woman) office with union rep along for chitts'n giggles. "Did you..."

"Yes, but I spelled it P-H-U-O-C...."

Union rep looks down at the floor, does face palm. Chief blushes, shakes head. Meeting over.

Letter of reprimand crafted and I was given 2 weeks to respond. I did so with a lengthy document. I do not include the cover letter on this but it was sent up the chain of command thru the Regional Office to Washington HQ and the FAA Administrator. Mario started to smile when he read it, then with jaw hanging open he asked if I was serious. I told him I was and the Union had copy of the document in their possession. Ya know what? Mario never gave me any chitt after that.

6-10-03

L.O.R. Decision

Mario Bosque
Central Area Operations Supervisor
JAX ARTCC
Hilliard, Fl.

Mr. Bosque,

I am profoundly disappointed with the affirmation of your Letter of Reprimand per your letter dated 4-30-03. This issue will ultimately be settled by arbitration IAW the Collective Bargaining Agreement as outlined in the second paragraph of your letter, and barring success in that arena, in court.

Although I do not wish to sound repetitive I must restate my request for information contained in my letter of response to your proposed action, dated 4-14-03, that being a list of proscribed language or verbiage that is prohibited in the workplace. You threaten me with termination in your Letter of Reprimand yet are coy in regards to what language is acceptable in the workplace. If you refuse to respond as requested please have the professional courtesy to respond in the negative. Some framework definition is required in this matter, and to date the silence has been deafening.

I will take this occasion to address another aspect of my letter that needs amending even though it may be too late. I was interrogated by Ms. Gettig regarding my use of THE WORDS, and later signed acknowledgment of the transcript of that event. My mind was in such turmoil at that juncture that I overlooked a not inconsequential aspect of the text and my admission. The spelling used in the text was “F--- You”, and being no stranger to phonics I overlooked the fact that my words were in fact spelled “Ph--- You”. They sound the same. The origin of this phrase precedes us by many centuries and in fact has evolved through many changes since the original “Plucking the Yew”*. This is probably beyond allowable time frames for this process, but I felt compelled to set the record straight nonetheless.

In addition I must expand on my reference to the Athol intersection in ZMA airspace. Well, I have subsequently discovered a plethora of such intersections on the ERIDS system and other FAA sources. I feel compelled to acknowledge my total lack of understanding on the subject of propriety concerning intersection names. As these names are in the NAS data base I am left with little choice but to assume they are indeed acceptable verbiage in the workplace and as it appears that context is irrelevant I will feel free to use them as deemed appropriate. I will list them for you for the record with the state of location in closed parenthesis. Before I start however, I just want you to know that I consider this entire thing FUBAR (AZ). Did you know that COLIN (VA) is right next door to NUTTS (VA)? COLLN (CO) isn’t. At least LOINS (IA) is separated from BEAVR (TX) by BUTCH (OK). What a relief! But it gets worse, sorry. Do you think there is a hidden meaning in the placement of BUSSH (TN) just across the border from NUDEE (NC) and SLITT (NC)? You probably know that DIKEE (AK) is a long way from there but it’s in the same place as NAKED (AK), geographically speaking. If I lived on the east coast I might be concerned about my neighbors with DICKE (NJ) and LICKK (NJ) on their mind. There is some symmetry however in that JUGGS(ID) is several time zones separated from RACKE(FL) and CRACK(AK). Is this just another SNAFU(NJ)? What kind of ATHOL(FL) allowed this to happen? BABEE(NY) and BABBE(MI) are probably not the same, just as COLON(SC) and GASHE(OR) are different. Some people like to SWALO(MA), some shake their BOOTY(WI), some think MUFFE(FL) is SEXXY(IL), and out west we have DIVER(TX) and DIVVR(TX), but maybe they are of different persuasion. The message from the heartland is not ambiguous however since they prefer COOCH(NB).

You may think that would conclude the list of intersections that detail various body parts or have graphic reference to sex. DONYA(MI) bet your BOOTE(IN) on it BAABE(OH). I’m just getting warmed up on this FAKKR(CA). I want you to understand by the way, I’m not giving you the FINGR(TX) in a metaphorical sense. Just trying to define what is acceptable. If you find that my methodology does not AMUZE(AL) you, remember that I asked for your guidance on three prior occasions. Well, on with the show. No thought or association is intended by the order of presentation:
BAABY(MD) HONEE(TX) LUVVE(CA) BUSTS(TX) BUXOM(OR) CUTEY(IL) DROOL(MI) FEELY(NC) LOVER(NM) CODDS(WA) DONGS(FL) LUNGS(WI) FLUZE(NM) BODYS(OH) BLOWN(PA) LONGG(OK) HUMPP(WA) RACKK(IL) SLEEZ(CA) QUIKY(PA) HUMMR(AZ) RACKS(NM) ANNAS(VA)

Tell me this is one big FOPAW(OK), please. It makes me want to consider getting DRUNK(MA) with some HOOCH(PA) or BEERS(PA), or high on GANJA(TX) or WEEDD(CA) or GRASS(WI) or JUNKE(KS). Is this how one becomes a JUNKI(VA)? Before I get back to the sexual innuendo I want to share some ethnic slang with you. It seems to be very diverse so maybe it’s okay. Must be since it’s been blessed by Washington. CAJIN(VA) CAJUN(FL) CANUK(GA) DINKS(VA) SLANT(TX) and COONS(AZ). Seems like a CROCK(MO) of CHITT(VT) to me. Unless you’re a PUTTZ(MS) you’d have to agree. What a DOOZI(AK) of a mess this is. It makes me feel a bit like Donald Duck; You know, the part about not giving a QUACK(AK). That by the way is a derivative of PH---, which is derived from F---, a further derivation of PLUCK(OK) which originated from the 1400’s according to my source. Funny how PLUCK(OK) and PH--- are five letter words. I wonder why the latter didn’t make the list.

Other insensitive verbiage, perhaps better left off the airwaves: CREEP(OH) DAAME(RI) FATTI(VA) FATTS(TN) FATTY(FL) FLABB(TN) HONIE(GA) HONNY(NE) NERDE(ND) UGLEE(FL); And while I’m at it, don’t be a MORON(CA) and try to convince me that this GUANO(FL) is okay. It is not.

Well now, its time to get back to the world of innuendo. This isn’t about who has the LONGER(AL) WILLY(VA), nor does it matter if your BABYS(TX) looking for a BUBEE(IA) NOOGY(CA). I’m not going to get into SLITZ(MO), COLNZ(IA), CRAPS(NV) even as I try to keep this out of the BENJO(MI). With that thought in mind there is little purpose in discussing FISTR(CO). Such is life on planet EARTH(FL).

I know you think my attitude is “FIGMO”(TX), but the bottom line is that I think I’m getting the SHAFT(CO), and a CHITI(OK) deal as well. The really bad news is that I didn’t use half of the named intersections available in this dissertation (?). The PC Police could have a ball here, don’t you agree?

You might reasonably conclude that to some degree I have written this tongue-in-cheek and such assumption would be correct in the main. Do not be lulled into ignoring the second paragraph of this letter. I’m not smiling that much.

ADIOS(DE) AMIGO(CA),

Dan Hilliard
Central Area CPC

* Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the British, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. The longbow was made of the native Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as “plucking the yew” (or “pluck yew”).
Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at them, saying “See, we can still pluck yew! PLUCK YEW!”
Since ‘pluck yew’ is difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning gradually changed to a labiodental fricative “F”, and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one fingered salute are mistakenly thought to have something to do with an intimate encounter. It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as “giving the bird”.

Acknowledgment of receipt:

PS: I visited the facility about 6 months after retirement after paying respects to a departed warrior in town. First thing they asked was did I have another letter? They were laffin...
Dan, great story and come back.
Posted By: Cigar Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by ingwe
The Butt Hurt is strong with this one....

Bawahahaha ...
Posted By: T_Inman Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Dan, you're my PHOUCN (ME) hero.
Posted By: oulufinn Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
That was an awesome double headed wolf picture watch4bear.
Posted By: Gun_Doc Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by GunDoc7

I think a lot of people on the internet have never sat around a real campfire.

If they had, their vagina wouldn't flop onto the deck every time an f-bomb or smart ass comment was utilized to make a point.

Dave

I agree with you. A lot of people on the internet have never sat around a real campfire. But I see it differently. In my experience around real campfires there may be a good amount of good-natured back and forth, but not some of the straight up insults sometimes tossed out on the 'net. There is no anonymity around a real campfire. Some of the things posted on the 'net said face to face would result in real fights, especially if said by people who didn't know each other well.

When does calling someone out mean "you won't tolerate rudeness in a man" and when does it mean you are thin-skinned, a "snowflake", or you are just "flopping your vagina onto the deck?" I expect the difference to many is the difference between using profanity or wit to make a point in an argument as opposed to simply offer an insult.

No doubt there are many crybabies in the world. But there are plenty of genuine a-holes as well.
Posted By: ihookem Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Rondrews, ya just can't take these guys with more than a grain of salt. There are some really smart people here when ya ask a specific question, the rest .. . . well. ..
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Dan, you're my PHOUCN (ME) hero.

Dan is (or should be) everyone's hero.

Clark
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Way to go. grin
Wished their faces could have been seen when that hit.
BD never disappoints.....
but delarveadog is still an assholio..

Slave
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Scott Adams has a blog post about all the people who don't get humor. If you don't think Deflave is hilarious you are one of the people who don't get humor. I'm sure the OP cries about Trumps tweeting too.
You're an assholio....

Love,
Slave

smile
Posted By: g5m Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/22/17
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Bustin' nuts around a 'fire is one thing, doing it professionally is quite another.

Imagine yourself in an ATC radar room, 30 or so of your peers humpin' away and a nattily dressed Washington HQ puke in the shadows doing his part in a facility evaluation. One of your peers asks a performance question about the B777 and you shoot him an answer across the aisle. He asks the pilot to verify that and snorts, tells you that's wrong and you ask by how much?

The question was total fuel burn per hour at cruise. The captain said they were actually burning about 300#/hour more than I said which puts the difference at about .01%. Controller's "name" is "Buckwheat". I laff and tell him "Oh F-U". That natty twerp from D.C. turned me in to the chief.

Conference in the Chief's (a woman) office with union rep along for chitts'n giggles. "Did you..."

Union rep looks down at the floor, does face palm. Chief blushes, shakes head. Meeting over.

Letter of reprimand crafted and I was given 2 weeks to respond. I did so with a lengthy document. I do not include the cover letter on this but it was sent up the chain of command thru the Regional Office to Washington HQ and the FAA Administrator. Mario started to smile when he read it, then with jaw hanging open he asked if I was serious. I told him I was and the Union had copy of the document in their possession. Ya know what? Mario never gave me any chitt after that.

6-10-03

L.O.R. Decision

Mario Bosque
JAX ARTCC
Hilliard, Fl.

Mr. Bosque,

I am profoundly disappointed with the affirmation of your Letter of Reprimand per your letter dated 4-30-03. This issue will ultimately be settled by arbitration IAW the Collective Bargaining Agreement as outlined in the second paragraph of your letter, and barring success in that arena, in court.

Although I do not wish to sound repetitive I must restate my request for information contained in my letter of response to your proposed action, dated 4-14-03, that being a list of proscribed language or verbiage that is prohibited in the workplace. You threaten me with termination in your Letter of Reprimand yet are coy in regards to what language is acceptable in the workplace. If you refuse to respond as requested please have the professional courtesy to respond in the negative. Some framework definition is required in this matter, and to date the silence has been deafening.

I will take this occasion to address another aspect of my letter that needs amending even though it may be too late. I was interrogated by Ms. Gettig regarding my use of THE WORDS, and later signed acknowledgment of the transcript of that event. My mind was in such turmoil at that juncture that I overlooked a not inconsequential aspect of the text and my admission. The spelling used in the text was “F--- You”, and being no stranger to phonics I overlooked the fact that my words were in fact spelled “Ph--- You”. They sound the same. The origin of this phrase precedes us by many centuries and in fact has evolved through many changes since the original “Plucking the Yew”*. This is probably beyond allowable time frames for this process, but I felt compelled to set the record straight nonetheless.

In addition I must expand on my reference to the Athol intersection in ZMA airspace. Well, I have subsequently discovered a plethora of such intersections on the ERIDS system and other FAA sources. I feel compelled to acknowledge my total lack of understanding on the subject of propriety concerning intersection names. As these names are in the NAS data base I am left with little choice but to assume they are indeed acceptable verbiage in the workplace and as it appears that context is irrelevant I will feel free to use them as deemed appropriate. I will list them for you for the record with the state of location in closed parenthesis. Before I start however, I just want you to know that I consider this entire thing FUBAR (AZ). Did you know that COLIN (VA) is right next door to NUTTS (VA)? COLLN (CO) isn’t. At least LOINS (IA) is separated from BEAVR (TX) by BUTCH (OK). What a relief! But it gets worse, sorry. Do you think there is a hidden meaning in the placement of BUSSH (TN) just across the border from NUDEE (NC) and SLITT (NC)? You probably know that DIKEE (AK) is a long way from there but it’s in the same place as NAKED (AK), geographically speaking. If I lived on the east coast I might be concerned about my neighbors with DICKE (NJ) and LICKK (NJ) on their mind. There is some symmetry however in that JUGGS(ID) is several time zones separated from RACKE(FL) and CRACK(AK). Is this just another SNAFU(NJ)? What kind of ATHOL(FL) allowed this to happen? BABEE(NY) and BABBE(MI) are probably not the same, just as COLON(SC) and GASHE(OR) are different. Some people like to SWALO(MA), some shake their BOOTY(WI), some think MUFFE(FL) is SEXXY(IL), and out west we have DIVER(TX) and DIVVR(TX), but maybe they are of different persuasion. The message from the heartland is not ambiguous however since they prefer COOCH(NB).

You may think that would conclude the list of intersections that detail various body parts or have graphic reference to sex. DONYA(MI) bet your BOOTE(IN) on it BAABE(OH). I’m just getting warmed up on this FAKKR(CA). I want you to understand by the way, I’m not giving you the FINGR(TX) in a metaphorical sense. Just trying to define what is acceptable. If you find that my methodology does not AMUZE(AL) you, remember that I asked for your guidance on three prior occasions. Well, on with the show. No thought or association is intended by the order of presentation:
BAABY(MD) HONEE(TX) LUVVE(CA) BUSTS(TX) BUXOM(OR) CUTEY(IL) DROOL(MI) FEELY(NC) LOVER(NM) CODDS(WA) DONGS(FL) LUNGS(WI) FLUZE(NM) BODYS(OH) BLOWN(PA) LONGG(OK) HUMPP(WA) RACKK(IL) SLEEZ(CA) QUIKY(PA) HUMMR(AZ) RACKS(NM) ANNAS(VA)

Tell me this is one big FOPAW(OK), please. It makes me want to consider getting DRUNK(MA) with some HOOCH(PA) or BEERS(PA), or high on GANJA(TX) or WEEDD(CA) or GRASS(WI) or JUNKE(KS). Is this how one becomes a JUNKI(VA)? Before I get back to the sexual innuendo I want to share some ethnic slang with you. It seems to be very diverse so maybe it’s okay. Must be since it’s been blessed by Washington. CAJIN(VA) CAJUN(FL) CANUK(GA) DINKS(VA) SLANT(TX) and COONS(AZ). Seems like a CROCK(MO) of CHITT(VT) to me. Unless you’re a PUTTZ(MS) you’d have to agree. What a DOOZI(AK) of a mess this is. It makes me feel a bit like Donald Duck; You know, the part about not giving a QUACK(AK). That by the way is a derivative of PH---, which is derived from F---, a further derivation of PLUCK(OK) which originated from the 1400’s according to my source. Funny how PLUCK(OK) and PH--- are five letter words. I wonder why the latter didn’t make the list.

Other insensitive verbiage, perhaps better left off the airwaves: CREEP(OH) DAAME(RI) FATTI(VA) FATTS(TN) FATTY(FL) FLABB(TN) HONIE(GA) HONNY(NE) NERDE(ND) UGLEE(FL); And while I’m at it, don’t be a MORON(CA) and try to convince me that this GUANO(FL) is okay. It is not.

Well now, its time to get back to the world of innuendo. This isn’t about who has the LONGER(AL) WILLY(VA), nor does it matter if your BABYS(TX) looking for a BUBEE(IA) NOOGY(CA). I’m not going to get into SLITZ(MO), COLNZ(IA), CRAPS(NV) even as I try to keep this out of the BENJO(MI). With that thought in mind there is little purpose in discussing FISTR(CO). Such is life on planet EARTH(FL).

I know you think my attitude is “FIGMO”(TX), but the bottom line is that I think I’m getting the SHAFT(CO), and a CHITI(OK) deal as well. The really bad news is that I didn’t use half of the named intersections available in this dissertation (?). The PC Police could have a ball here, don’t you agree?

You might reasonably conclude that to some degree I have written this tongue-in-cheek and such assumption would be correct in the main. Do not be lulled into ignoring the second paragraph of this letter. I’m not smiling that much.

ADIOS(DE) AMIGO(CA),

Dan Hilliard
Central Area CPC

* Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the British, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. The longbow was made of the native Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as “plucking the yew” (or “pluck yew”).
Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at them, saying “See, we can still pluck yew! PLUCK YEW!”
Since ‘pluck yew’ is difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning gradually changed to a labiodental fricative “F”, and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one fingered salute are mistakenly thought to have something to do with an intimate encounter. It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as “giving the bird”.

PS: I visited the facility about 6 months after retirement after paying respects to a departed warrior in town. First thing they asked was did I have another letter? They were laffin...

Well, that was really something!
Posted By: poboy Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Phouc'n foul-mouthed deflagreve.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
If any of y'all really gaf much about this one way or another, you're probably a closeted gay. Sorry, just sayin'.
Posted By: HawkI Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
rondrews,

I think you should stay.

I mean, I've never seen anyone take a word you can literally copy/paste or highlight/control c then control v or just [bleep] write down on a sheet of paper and re-type like deflave and turn it into "devlarve".

Funny assed [bleep]...

The one guy that sets me off is angwe...
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Why? Just 'cause he fahts in your general direction?
Posted By: HawkI Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Its not the general direction, like he claims. That fuggers idea of "general direction" is straightline downwind.

BD, have you ever seen a S&W Straightline?
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
This part of the forum is simply a no holds barred, freak show. Pure and simple. Accept it as that. It's the kind of place you must become comfortable with when posting say in a thread about your proposed obituary photo!

Btw, here's mine! The kids have already picked it out!!!

[Linked Image]

The really good schidt is elsewhere. And there's really a lot of good schidt to be had!
Posted By: twofish Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
In my family if you don't have thick skin you are schit out of luck. I remember my first few posts here when I got a hardy GFY from ClarkDaveTravis. I posted back and jokingly said that I hope that means "Good For You" and was quickly informed that it did not LOL. I knew then I was among some folks that did not take themselves or an internet forum too seriously. So to the OP, sorry you are butthurt over the lighter side of life. Devlarvefe is our favorite sociopath and we are keeping him. GFY and BYE...!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Bob, me likee that Juneteenth picture best! laugh
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Bob, me likee that Juneteenth picture best! laugh

You means dis one boss?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
That's it!

laugh

Epic!
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Always a bummer to see a good guy go. But this is a pseudo hunters campfire, thick skin and fiery wit recommended. Actually tamer than some actual campfires I've been around over the last 40 years.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17

6-10-03

L.O.R. Decision

Mario Bosque
JAX ARTCC
Hilliard, Fl.

Mr. Bosque,

ADIOS(DE) AMIGO(CA),

Dan Hilliard
Central Area CPC

outstanding! needs to be enshrined in the Library of Congress and required reading (pa) for all congress critters.
Posted By: comerade Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
I find some discussions turn into a "pile" on " easily. Politics particularly , but to be well informed a person has to respectfully listen to opposing views.
Posted By: deflave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Originally Posted by twofish
Devlarvefe is our favorite sociopath and we are keeping him.

Mom?

Clark
Posted By: Steelhead Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Originally Posted by comerade
I find some discussions turn into a "pile" on " easily. Politics particularly , but to be well informed a person has to respectfully listen to opposing views.

Neville Chamberlain?
Posted By: cisco1 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17

Pope Pius XXIII may make Deflave a saint.........

Saint Clark Bar
In my family if you don't have thick skin you are schit out of luck. I remember my first few posts here when I got a hardy GFY from ClarkDaveTravis. I posted back and jokingly said that I hope that means "Good For You" and was quickly informed that it did not LOL. I knew then I was among some folks that did not take themselves or an internet forum too seriously. So to the OP, sorry you are butthurt over the lighter side of life. Devlarvefe is our favorite sociopath and we are keeping him. GFY and BYE...!
It doesn't mean "good for you"? I wonder what everybody has been saying to me all these years.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17

Well you should have probably should have just left without your proclamation, for far from making anyone stop and think about civility, you instead just gave many what they live for.
I'll betcha rounddroos can't roller skate in a buffalo herd.

Roller skate in a buffalo herd?
Posted By: Gun_Doc Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Well you should have probably should have just left without your proclamation, for far from making anyone stop and think about civility, you instead just gave many what they live for.

You make a good point. But you have to admit many of the responses kind of proved the OP's point as well.

I think my friend Kaywoodie was spot on in his comments.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
One day a guy on a buffalo............
Posted By: cra1948 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
I haven't had time to read the whole thread, so apologies if someone has already suggested this to the OP, but why quit the campfire? Why not just complain to his employer?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Posted By: deflave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17

You too? Pears sent.

Thanks rondrews.
Posted By: TAGLARRY Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Thanks to the anonymity of a public forum, you get people that act like a badass / know-it-all.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Scott Adams has a blog post about all the people who don't get humor. If you don't think Deflave is hilarious you are one of the people who don't get humor. I'm sure the OP cries about Trumps tweeting too.

I love his work. I'll read something here and laugh myself to tears. I'll be thinking about it a few days later while I am driving and laugh out loud. He's an artist.
Originally Posted by TAGLARRY
Thanks to the anonymity of a public forum, you get people that act like a badass / know-it-all.

Some of us are, and for some of us it ain't anonymous.
Posted By: TAGLARRY Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

So you say. If you are, in fact, Paul Barnard. 😀
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

So you say. If you are, in fact, Paul Barnard. 😀

That's me. No anonononymity for me. The badass/know-it-all not so much.
Posted By: twofish Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Devlarvefe is our favorite sociopath and we are keeping him.

Mom?

Clark

Haha.....yes, I'm always here for you dear!

You too? Pears sent.

You too? Pears sent.

Not sure if you sent me pears or prayers, but thank you.
Yes, and you're welcome.

I have been attending the Knew Wav Speeling Colage. Like the OH PEE.
Posted By: kellory Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Yes, and you're welcome.

I have been attending the Knew Wav Speeling Colage. Like the OH PEE.

Gud think yu membered tu Kapialeyes OH PEE. (moste peeple furgit thatt. )
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
Some people like deflarvae , some don't.....I like his wit and humor.

Cheers
Posted By: bea175 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17

sorry to see you go. may you be in heaven 30 mins before the Devil knows you are dead.
You should all be glad I don't lapse into dink speak more often than I do. So help me God.

When that happens I go so crazy GI. It is horribre. Peopre rook funny at me. They raugh at me. I go home find AK47 and firr sky with read. Rong time back I take course for engrish. Teachersan, he get very frustrated. Give me big job whire he on runch break. He come back see what I put on chark board. Then he hang serf from ceiring fan in crassroom. His rast words; "I hope you happy rittre boy." Then he wet pants and make gas.

This arr roundooos faurt.

Dinky Dao
Posted By: 12344mag Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/23/17
I wonder what Name he has signed in under to read this thread.............
Posted By: kellory Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/24/17
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I wonder what Name he has signed in under to read this thread.............

No name required to read, only to post.
Posted By: deflave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/24/17

I'm no bad ass but I do know it all.

Next question.

Clark
Posted By: Paul_M Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/24/17

I'm no bad ass but I do know it all.

Next question.

Clark

If you do know it all, don't you already know the next question?
Posted By: deflave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/24/17
I don't want to come across as arrogant.

Dave
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/24/17
Is the answer 42?
Posted By: atvalaska Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/24/17
Originally Posted by luv2safari

I'd welcome you here, but first you need to take the test we all have to...

[Linked Image]

The OP has a man bun.......has to......manbun... Enough said...
Posted By: kingston Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/24/17

Signature material here^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: montanabadger Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Some people like deflarvae , some don't.....I like his wit and humor.

Cheers

I like him, but I also like BigStick, and Bricktop.
Posted By: wageslave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Adair is priceless.
Gruff is ugly,
but that is not totally his fault.
Posted By: wagner Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Rhon,

8 pages of greatness, the fire needs you.
Grab a six pack, lighten up, log back in.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Originally Posted by wagner
Rhon,

8 pages of greatness, the fire needs you.
Grab an ice cold 30 pack, lighten up, log back in.

Slight Edit: smile
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Yeah, gonna take more than some measly 6 pack!
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Originally Posted by kingston

What's wrong with the Rez pussy?
Posted By: deflave Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17

Snobs.

Dave
Is the answer 42?

Math annoys me.

Clark
Math is power!

Oh, you know how you get lucky on the rez? You go home alone!
Posted By: ironbender Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Late to this party, but this seems appropriate for Ronnie:

Math is power!

That's racist.

Clark
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
I'll never understand why someone posts threads like these, if you don't like some of the posters here just put them on ignore or don't read their posts. Life ain't that complicated.
Posted By: Zengela Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17

Tastes like Corn Nuts and grape soda.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Originally Posted by Zengela

More like Newport 100's and Miller Lite
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
And Travis, you're a big meaner head!
Originally Posted by Rooster7

More like Newport 100's and Miller Lite

That actually appeals to me.

Clark
Math is power!

That's racist.

Clark

As told to me by a white guy, married to an Indian gal on the Rez. She was there when he told the joke.

That means it's okay.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Math is power!

That's racist.

Clark

Yes, I learned from Math that i was overcooking my steaks, drinking the wrong beer and to NOT ice whisky. grin
Posted By: kingston Re: I guess I;m done. - 07/25/17
Originally Posted by Zengela

Pimp
© 24hourcampfire