Home
Man, I hate to admit it, but I sure do miss Obama. I couldn't stand him, and think he was/is a royal piece of excrement, but he sure was good for business. Since Trump was elected, gun sales have taken a nosedive, irregardless of what the FBI NCIC numbers claim. Every gun retailer I know is hurting, and you can't hardly give away an AR. For the last 8 years, I think a lot of people were spending every dollar they could on new guns, because they just KNEW the government was going to take them away. Now? There's no longer any urgency to buy guns, so I think a lot of people are starting to catch up on the things they've put off, like computers, furniture, cars, whatever.
Communists are the best thing to happen to gun manufacturers. Makes you wonder how long before they start supporting their election bids.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Communists are the best thing to happen to gun manufacturers. Makes you wonder how long before they start supporting their election bids.

Ya mean like Bill Ruger.
If everyone of them AR buyer's..... Would of emailed, wrote a real letter,called,and knocked on the door of everyone of their politician's ..WE WOULD NEVER HAVE TO WORRY......EVER!
Who is Miss 0bama?

Steve.

Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Man, I hate to admit it, but I sure do miss Obama. I couldn't stand him, and think he was/is a royal piece of excrement, but he sure was good for business. Since Trump was elected, gun sales have taken a nosedive, irregardless of what the FBI NCIC numbers claim. Every gun retailer I know is hurting, and you can't hardly give away an AR. For the last 8 years, I think a lot of people were spending every dollar they could on new guns, because they just KNEW the government was going to take them away. Now? There's no longer any urgency to buy guns, so I think a lot of people are starting to catch up on the things they've put off, like computers, furniture, cars, whatever.
They made money for a few years Hope they saved some. Everything finds its level. Capitalism at work. Now's the time to buy, though.
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Who is Miss 0bama?

Steve.

She was our first woman president of course.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ya mean like Bill Ruger.

Bill may have been a good gun designer and business man but his sense of what the 2nd amendment means and standing up for it was screwed up.
I wouldn't fret too much; I'm sure you'll get another chance

https://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017/07/21/trump-appoints-outspoken-gun-control-advocate

On the other hand, .22 ammo has become less expensive, and readily available. Not that Obama had anything to do with it, so we were told...
You do?
Originally Posted by szihn
You do?

My bank account does.........
You do?

You should have kept more of those profits back. You knew this would come to an end at some point. Crying in your beer now.
I miss him like a bad case of clap.
You do?

You would be singing a different tune if Obama would have gotten the upper hand on gun control issues. Your lawyers would be enjoying your bank account also while defending you against frivolous federal lawsuits. I'll take freedom over a $2500 AR any day.
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Who is Miss 0bama?

Steve.

She was our first woman president of course.

[Linked Image]

Glad we got that sorted out...
When I heard that someone missed him I thought they were not properly zeroed.
Keep buying guns and ammo we will still need them before this is over. MAGA!!
I bought a new rifle over the weekend and contracted for some custom work on another one.

Doin' my part... wink

Ya mean like Bill Ruger.

Well, Bill Ruger being dead he probably has been voting democrat.
Hasn't slowed me down much at all, but I got over tacticool chitt back in '72.
actually, firearms and accessories and ammo are starting to get back down to a reasonable price.
as someone posted already, that's the way capitalism and a free market works. any free market
for firearms or real estate or vehicles or whatever will straighten itself out and work the way it's
supposed to if left alone and not interfered with by the gummint.
i probably should take some photos sometime of all the .22 lr ammo i saw the other day on the shelves
at walmart at the proper prices. i should post them for all those that enabled the gougers to sell
a $20.00 box of .22 ammo for $79.00.
i never did see any of those free .22 rifles and pistols that everybody said they'd give away and
throw away and such. that, and take some photos of $400.00 and $500.00 factory AR's for the
benefit of those who enabled the gougers to charge $2400.00 and $2500.00 for the same rifles.

I love America

Ya mean like Bill Ruger.

Or the S&W collusion scheme.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Keep buying guns and ammo we will still need them before this is over. MAGA!!

Absol Fahq N Lootly. The battlefield is still approaching. It's only been slowed. Of course the leftist trash seem determined to force an early kick-off.
Your pocketbook would have been MUCH MUCH flatter with hitlery.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Hasn't slowed me down much at all, but I got over tacticool chitt back in '72.

Me either DD, still buying and having built. cool
I bought 2 boxes of Hornady 55 grain soft points (100 in a box) at the local Sportsman's Warehouse for $9.99 a box. It was NOT a sale!! It's the new price. Down by $4 a box from last week. Something is happening and I'm glad it is. Hopefully there will be more to follow. I'd like to see the 69's and 75's go down as well.

kwg
had to be mismarked
I think a lot of people were spending every dollar they could on new guns, because they just KNEW the government was going to take them away.

We've only got a reprieve from the anti-gunners relentless 'Long March', they never sleep and their goal is total confiscation of all privately owned weapons/ammunition.
Originally Posted by RickyD
You do?

You should have kept more of those profits back. You knew this would come to an end at some point. Crying in your beer now.

And we are supposed to feel sorry for ammo scalpers and obscene mark up shops that rode the panic wave? I bet alot of em was wishing clinton would win the election. All of em stuck with inventory aquired at their panic era cost, then marked up for panic profit. And cant sell it now at a loss to themselves. How poetic can that be..........
© 24hourcampfire