Home
Pretty combative interview between Trump's new communications director Scaramucci and CNN's Jake Tapper. Scaramucci is a little slick but he keeps his cool and hits back just right. Even tells Jake he'll bring CNN a box of Kleenex when Trump is re-eected in 4 years.

I don't want to be a career guidance counselor, but...

Classic.
Fake Jake Tapper .... just another Fake News MSM ass hole
Jake "I had a chance to [bleep] Monica Lewinski but pussed out" Tapper.
Scaramucci is a POS

http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/scaramuccis-calls-for-tougher-gun-laws-vanish-from-twitter/

https://www.bustle.com/p/anthony-scaramucci-supported-abortion-gay-marriage-gun-control-obama-71887

http://www.businessinsider.com/scaramucci-deleted-tweets-trump-communications-director-2017-7
He seems very intelligent and confidant. I like him.
That was a fun video to watch. Scaramucci definitely held his own and spanked CNN in the process.
Nice, but will he do the fandango? grin

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning
Very, very frightening me
(Galileo) Galileo
(Galileo) Galileo
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o

Politics is full of POS people. A fact we all have to live with.

kwg
Originally Posted by NeBassman

(Galileo) Galileo
(Galileo) Galileo
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o

If you have an iPhone with Siri, tell her "I see a little silhouetta of a man" and see how she responds.
I used to like Tapper. As a reporter, I couldn't tell what his politics were (tho working CNN I could guess). That's the way reporting should be.

Then he got the anchor position.......
Scaramucci is better in the hot seat than Spicer, IMO.
Scaramucci is a first rate a-hole.

Spicey was in over his head from the word go.

I can't believe Huckabee produced something that is worth a fugk.

Nothing further,
Dave
Originally Posted by KSMITH
He seems very intelligent and confidant. I like him.

You like your guns, too? He doesn't and doesn't believe you should have them.
Scaramucci is a true POS.

Dave
He talks too much and the other schit makes him a non-starter.
Originally Posted by deflave
Scaramucci is a true POS.

He might be a POS, but at least he's our POS.

With the feeding frenzy the media is in over Trump it's obvious they can't be dealt with in the usual manner, they're out of control with all the "Trump's going to have the russians eat your baby" type stories. Time to bring in the guy with the baseball bat that's going to break some knees.

This.

Scaramucci is the latest example of someone selling out to get a seat at the table. I'm very surprised Trump hired this guy after all the things Scaramucci said about Trump during the campaign. He attacked him pretty badly.

At least half are GOP, too, something we all KNOW, but hate to admit. But, dammit, we KNOW they're crap, we're gonna have to help drain the sewer.
"Leave the gun. Take the Cannoli."
he would do the exact same thing for hildog. he's a fuggen thug. but with a schit show you need a good announcer.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

This.

Scaramucci is the latest example of someone selling out to get a seat at the table. I'm very surprised Trump hired this guy after all the things Scaramucci said about Trump during the campaign. He attacked him pretty badly.

He didn't "sell out" any more than my attorney "sold out."

They're paid to do what they do.

If he were part of policy and decision making, there could be cause for concern.

Clark
This guy runs his mouth too much. Trump does enough talking on his own. Doubt itll turn out much better than it did with Spice Boy.

Always appreciated the way Cheney and Belichick handled the media. Trump needs a Bellichick.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

Says the guy that thinks business is a personal endeavor. Someone yanks the carpet out from under you in business it isn't personal, it's just business. Same with politics. Do you think that Mooch thinks he can't/won't be fired if he crosses Trump? No, Mooch signed up for the job knowing what it is and if he doesn't do the job to the satisfaction of the president he'll be fired.

Some people here are full freaking retards. Jeez.
Originally Posted by rem141r
he would do the exact same thing for hildog. he's a fuggen thug. but with a schit show you need a good announcer.

He's our thug now and will be good at it. Give him a chance.
Can't agree with his stance on guns, but still think he is better in the hot seat than Spicer. Even Huckabee is better than Spicer. Until someone better comes along ...
Originally Posted by NeBassman

(Galileo) Galileo
(Galileo) Galileo
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o

Just blew beer out both nostrils...dammit that's funny
The only way Trump gets respected is if he stops his penchant for ego and starts doing what he promised when on the campaign trail. He needs to open up a can of whoop ass on those good for nothings in congress and ignore the stupidity of the MSM.

This is entertaining stuff but not getting an agenda moving.
Originally Posted by efw
The only way Trump gets respected is if he stops his penchant for ego and starts doing what he promised when on the campaign trail. He needs to open up a can of whoop ass on those good for nothings in congress and ignore the stupidity of the MSM.

This is entertaining stuff but not getting an agenda moving.

If this career move doesn't work out, he has a little socked away for a rainy day.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by rem141r

He's our thug now and will be good at it. Give him a chance.

I remember when Conservatives stood for more than just not being Leftists.

Principled substance this nonsense is not. Heck I'd take a thug who can lean on members of congress but Trump cares more about using matches with the media than moving forward an agenda.

Maybe cuz he has no agenda?
© 24hourcampfire