Home
Riveting.

Dave
"Well, that sucked!" says the hunter.

I would have to agree with him. One little pig dead, and two wounded. Not exactly impressive shooting. Might have helped to have a rifle that cycled reliably, I suppose!

Cool video, though! I see lots of potential for use of drones in pig hunting.
A Hellfire would get more... smile

Was that a Remington semi-auto? Should have used Browning, if so.
A semiauto AR would get more!
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Might have helped to have a rifle that cycled reliably, I suppose!

Or a rifle.

Dave
Originally Posted by DocRocket
"Well, that sucked!" says the hunter.

I would have to agree with him. One little pig dead, and two wounded. Not exactly impressive shooting. Might have helped to have a rifle that cycled reliably, I suppose!

Cool video, though! I see lots of potential for use of drones in pig hunting.

Yeah instead of a shotgun.
we don't use rifles when they are close to neighboring properties or where the cows are close depending on the terrain. Its all about Location, Location, Location.....There will be a rifle video soon.

Shotgun was a Browning 10 gauge. It was the shells and not the shotgun that caused the misfeed.
What shells were you attempting to use?

Dave
There were buckshot reloads with number 1 buck. They needed to be recrimped. It hard for us to get our hands on a lot of 10 gauge hulls.
http://www.ballisticproducts.com/10-gauge-hulls/products/75/

Which part of Texas are you in?

Dave
he said he buys those federals when he needs more. He ordered more after we did this hunt., Thanks for the recommendation. Central Texas
If you shoot a sow with piglets what do you do with the piglets? Roasted they should be very tasty. I mean little ones, sucklings.

Try cleaning your shotgun more than once every five years.
Originally Posted by redheadmx
Central Texas

That's really surprising.

Dave
awesome, amazing, awesome, amazing
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Try cleaning your shotgun more than once every five years.

Likely using a Benelli SBE. 😁
Originally Posted by Armednfree
If you shoot a sow with piglets what do you do with the piglets? Roasted they should be very tasty. I mean little ones, sucklings.

I sho-nuff know what I'd be doing with them shoats. If I can carry it with one hand it gets throwed on the pit and converted into pigcicles!!!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I sho-nuff know what I'd be doing with them shoats. If I can carry it with one hand it gets throwed on the pit and converted into pigcicles!!!

Damn!! And here I was calling 'em "porkcicles"!!!
Weak. My Rem SP-10 will eat absolutely anything. From crappiest handloads to Black Cloud she is a whore. Hell, if you want hulls I got a huge bag of Rem Nitro Mag and Win Super X 10 gauge.
A Glock 21 silenced would have allowed him to leave pork all over that field.
Another worthless use of a drone. Should be bombing them getting rid of the pigs.
I dunno if the shooters own the cows but understood re: the potential effect of a rapid-fire AR on a field full of beef.

Way cool innovative use of technology cool
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Damn!! And here I was calling 'em "porkcicles"!!!

Pork, pig whatever works for you, compadre!!! smile
That was kind of frustrating to watch. So much potential, only one dead pig.....
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by redheadmx
Central Texas

That's really surprising.

Dave

TFF
Originally Posted by huntsonora
That was kind of frustrating to watch. So much potential, only one dead pig.....

I guess you missed the last dronepig video then.
You headed out with an unloaded gun and had to rack a shell in? WTF
Originally Posted by justin10mm
You headed out with an unloaded gun and had to rack a shell in? WTF

lol, I guess you don't like someone being safe around kids...The Pigs were not armed like a terrorist so I had time to load it.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by huntsonora

I guess you missed the last dronepig video then.

lol
amazing, awesome, amazing, awsome
© 24hourcampfire