Home
Posted By: Ringman Trump! - 07/25/17
Today I decided Trump is not serious. When I discovered the guy in the IRS who blocked the TEA party's application is still there and I see lots of leaks going on, I concluded he is not serious. I base this on the idea when I was a boss and things were not going well, someone got fired.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Trump! - 07/25/17
I'm sure he or someone else will get to it. There could be priorities going on that's a tad bit higher than that guy right now.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Trump! - 07/25/17
The President is constitutionally constrained for a good reason.

You think Onumbnuts [bleep] up this country over the last eight years? Take away those constraints and imagine the pickle we'd really be in.

As mentioned above priorities. There are bigger Swamp Creatures to slay.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Trump! - 07/26/17
Originally Posted by FatCity67
The President is constitutionally constrained for a good reason.

You think Onumbnuts [bleep] up this country over the last eight years? Take away those constraints and imagine the pickle we'd really be in.

As mentioned above priorities. There are bigger Swamp Creatures to slay.

He's not doing any! He has the authority to tell Jeff to forget the recusal and get to work. When's the last time you heard about any leaker getting arrested? Not even Comey who admitted under oath!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump! - 07/26/17
Hey Ringman,

I'm pretty sure Jeff Obama has hijacked your account and is posting under your name..........
Posted By: Ringman Re: Trump! - 07/26/17
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hey Ringman,

I'm pretty sure Jeff Obama has hijacked your account and is posting under your name..........

So you see his actions as a serious executive? You wouldn't fire these Obama holdovers?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump! - 07/27/17
Originally Posted by Ringman
Hey Ringman,

So you see his actions as a serious executive? You wouldn't fire these Obama holdovers?

Quit fuqking around, I'm serious.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Trump! - 07/27/17
Ringman and McCain seem to have the same issue
Posted By: Spartacus Re: Trump! - 07/27/17
Crazy Jokers
Posted By: fredIII Re: Trump! - 07/27/17
Originally Posted by ldholton
Ringman and McCain seem to have the same issue

Wow! I thought McCain had/has a brain tumor. Never realized he was mentally retarded. Unless you were think ring man, has a tumor In which you would be wrong he is retarded. LOL.

MAGA !!!! trumps just doing all this for the good T times and to meet hot bitches. Oh! wait he already had that. 🤔What would be the reason. OH it's to make American great again. LMMFAO no more trannies in service. That's winning biggly.
Posted By: SKane Re: Trump! - 07/27/17
Originally Posted by fredIII
Unless you were think ring man, has a tumor In which you would be wrong he is retarded. LOL.

You, making fun of anyone for being challenged, might be the funniest and most ironic thing I've read in a long time.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Trump! - 07/27/17
Hey Ringman,

About not answering a question?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump! - 07/27/17
Hey Ringman,

About not answering a question?

If your going to be obstinate about it I'm not going to be able to help you out.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Trump! - 07/27/17
Obstinate about what?
Posted By: fredIII Re: Trump! - 07/27/17
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by fredIII
Unless you were think ring man, has a tumor In which you would be wrong he is retarded. LOL.

You, making fun of anyone for being challenged, might be the funniest and most ironic thing I've read in a long time.

Your talent typing with a cock in your mouth is also note worthy. But with practice! Lots and lots for practice. 😮LMMFAO. We ever meet I will buy you a zima. 🤣😭🤣

© 24hourcampfire