Home
... but don't hold your breath on the final repeal vote,

"3:15pm Senator John McCain took to the floor to deliver a speech. Stated he voted to proceed with debate, but he will never vote for the Senate bill. Instead McCain demands the entire process begin again; starting over in committee (time for more lobbyist $$).

McCain then delivers a 10 minute speech filled with virtue signaling, pearl clutching, and ‘reach-across-the-aisle’ “isms”; while demanding that all senators stop listening to the American people and return to the preferred way of indulging in their own Senatorial best interests. McCain communicated to the chamber that the American electorate are too stupid to know what’s good for them, and the Senators should rule over the proles.

Despite his looming incapacity and terminal brain cancer, McCain refuses to resign.

Donald Trump was entirely right about John McCain."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

See:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...care-reform-bill-livestream/#more-136267
I think McLame coming to vote today was about himself getting all of the attention.
Hopefully he beats cancer, RETIRES,and enjoys the rest of his days.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I think McLame coming to vote today was about himself getting all of the attention.

Yep!
Not surprised that our RINO senator Murkowski voted against it. She needs to go.
He kinda looks like Reid when he had his mishap.

McCain ain't done wreaking havoc yet.

He'll come in true to form and kill the bill in the final vote.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Hopefully he beats cancer, RETIRES,and enjoys the rest of his days.

He'll never retire. He'll die at his desk.
figured Murky.. who was the other one - Collins?
Gotta stab the GOP in the back just one more time, to show what a "maverick" he is.... Wait for it....
Yea, he ain't done yet!
Originally Posted by las

Yup.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Gotta stab the GOP in the back just one more time, to show what a "maverick" he is.... Wait for it....

He already said he wasn't going to vote for the bill. Right after he told everyone to stop being tribal and back conservative efforts...

Yeah. He's still confused. eek

He also said to not pay any attention to the loudmouths on TV....

Ummm.... He's been the loudest one they plaster all over the liberal media. crazy
Originally Posted by las
They ran commercials for several months telling her to not vote for the repeal and replace, of course she listened to them like a good RINO would, biotch.
And .... McCain went on .... saying:

On Sunday, President Trump had chided Congressional Republicans, saying it was 'sad' they weren't doing more to defend him against the 'witch hunt' of the multiple Russian investigations, some of which are based on Capitol Hill.

'We are not the president's subordinates, we are his equals,' McCain said.

Oh .... REALLY ???

See:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eives-standing-ovation-Senate-floor.html
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He kinda looks like Reid when he had his mishap.

McCain ain't done wreaking havoc yet.

He'll come in true to form and kill the bill in the final vote.

Yep. He's still a POS!
Just can't let go that bitterness of being denied the Presidency. Going to stick it to the American people to his last breath.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Just can't let go that bitterness of being denied the Presidency. Going to stick it to the American people to his last breath.

Imagine what it's doing to Hillary. laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Pat85

Imagine what it's doing to Hillary. laugh

She needed it for different reasons, She has debts to repay. laugh
Well, he did one better than Rand Paul then.
McLame needs to retire and go away. Yes get well but he is a hopeful moderate.
[quote=moosemike]Well, he did one better than Rand Paul then.[/quote

How did he do that? Serious Question. He ( Rand Paul) voted yes?
Originally Posted by RickyD

Yep!

It's been a while since I agreed with a vote from McLame tho today it's for all the wrong reasons.

We the people (nor his bumbling idiot party) do NOT need this bill. If Obamacare is to continue let it continue as the Dem's hallmark failure. Putting an R on it (as this bill would do) is the most pure stupidity ever conceived by this party of morons.

And that's saying something.
Originally Posted by knivesforme

Heck no he called it one of the many things it is... crony capitalism.
Well maybe we will have an idea of where the bill will go. There is at least movement. I understand "Never confuse
movement for action" but hopefully a step in the right direction.
The way I understand it, they didn't vote for the bill, they voted to argue over it.

And I had to suffer through listening to him say we all need to love each other and get along more.
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by knivesforme

Heck no he called it one of the many things it is... crony capitalism.

He voted yes today! Whatever he called it. Not arguing with you, I wanted repeal or let it die but at least they got 50 out of 52 to say lets work on it!
John McCain and Hillary Clinton are two peas in a pod.
Rush Limbaugh said today Rand Paul wasn't going to vote.
Let's clear this up, the vote was 50/50 to begin debate on the bill. Pence, as President of the Senate, had to cast the tie-breaking vote to make it 51-50 to proceed with debate. The 50-50 vote means every senator voted, since there's 100 senators. And it also means there's two republican turncoats.

Some of y'all need a little better news sources.
makes you glad his cognizant voice was heard, so much for an elected majority
Mac gave a great speech. Especially considering the circumstances.

I don't listen to many all the way though, but I did this one.

And he voted.

Mac never did give a good God Damn what you or anybody else thinks of him.
In difference to all the negative things about McCain.If he wasn't there,the measure would not have past.Pick on the two women senators that voted no if you want to complain.Now at least the legislature can at least debate the bill
Murkowski, that big mouthed cow, voted no. So did the swamp yankee from Maine.

Murkowski actually is starting resemble Pelosi. (Shivers)
Originally Posted by las

Two RINO cuhnts. There's a reason women weren't allow in politics.
It still.boggles me to think just how many times he woulndt have had the chance to screw over Americans had the gooks fed him to the pigs
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Not surprised that our RINO senator Murkowski voted against it. She needs to go.

I would not wish McLame's prognosis on anyone... except Murky...

Yep!

Yah think???
Yes but it was a vote to just talk about it.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Yep!

Yah think???

I think not.

Not when you are that sick. And just a vote to begin a debate...
© 24hourcampfire