Home
Posted By: Zerk For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17
Never seen a site with so many aholes, and idiots. You have to a bit soft to assume just because someone has a different opinion they must be lying about where they live and that they hunt. But putting up random pictures proves you are who you say you are, with their logic

Those are work boots in case you don't know. Some people have jobs.

No I don't want to be one of your but buddies. I have never posted or taken amusement in pens pics, or told some there mother ate crap, or they are retarded, because we don't use same gun

Attached picture 20170801_180029_resized_1.jpg
I'm an ahole and I find nothing of value in your post.

Please try again.

Also, please try english the next go around.

Dave
Wasn't sure if I was an A hole or not, so I clicked.

Still not sure.
Sticks and stones.. blah blah blah.

Three fingers pointing back at ya.
Aholes,..is that Portuguese?

25 pages..

Originally Posted by FatCity67
Sticks and stones.. blah blah blah.

Three fingers pointing back at ya.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

25 pages..

No that's spelled ajoleś
Oh hell
Wtf did yall do now?

Hahahahaha

put some grease in it and it'll all be better
Originally Posted by rost495
put some grease in it and it'll all be better

Can I borrow your finger?
Posted By: Teal Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17
Been called worse by better....
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Zerk Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17
I was told all would good with a just one pic.
Originally Posted by Zerk

Put the beer and or joint down and back away from the keyboard
Never seen a site with so many aholes, and idiots. You have to a bit soft to assume just because someone has a different opinion they must be lying about where they live and that they hunt. But putting up random pictures proves you are who you say you are, with their logic

No I don't want to be one of your but buddies. I have never posted or taken amusement in pens pics, or told some there mother ate crap, or they are, because we don't use same gun

Welcome to the Campfire. If you picked up on all of that in one month, you have a long drive ahead.
me and some of these ass holes have a really good time,,,, eat your heart out.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

lmao

Was I lied to?

Liars are the kind of people who assume even one is liar, because they are a liar.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image]

lmao

I don't know what those are, and I'm too afraid to ask.
I do like this site because it allows aholes to be themselves. Must places are to uptight to allow these kind of people to make fools of themselves.

25 pages..

No that's spelled ajoleś

Like frijoles?
Posted By: NVhntr Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17

No I don't want to be one of your but buddies. I have never posted or taken amusement in pens pics, or told some there mother ate crap, or they are retarded, because we don't use same gun

212 posts and not a damned thing worth reading.
Why are you here?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: tzone Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17
Why are we looking at fawn tracks?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Still not sure.

Trans Ahole?
OMG, speechless
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Why are you here?

Why are the other aholes here? If I put up penis pics are start going off on peoplle, would you find my posts of value? Give up putting up a counter point or arguement.

Was I lied to?

Liars are the kind of people who assume even one is liar, because they are a liar.

Posted By: SKane Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17
Never seen a site with so many aholes, and idiots. You have to a bit soft to assume just because someone has a different opinion they must be lying about where they live and that they hunt.

I've found that if 98% of the populace here is sort of on the same page, and, you're in the other 2%, it's more than likely you that has a screw or two loose - not the other 98%.
Posted By: Tracks Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17

Thanks for your input, but for the life of me I can't figure how you could mis spell your name.
On my keyboard it's quite a reach between J and Z

Originally Posted by Tracks

Thanks for your input, but for the life of me I can't figure how you could mis spell your name.
On my keyboard it's quite a each between J and Z

Look at the keyboard again. Notice how close the "t" and "g" are? Remember that if you're typing "regards" too fast...
Posted By: J23 Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17
Originally Posted by Barkoff
[Linked Image]

lmao

Thank the Lord.. I thought I was the only one!
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

25 pages..

No that's spelled ajoleś

Like frijoles?

Or cojones, whatever your favorite flave
Posted By: poboy Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17
Don't be a zerk-off all your life.

Why are you here?

Why are the other aholes here? If I put up penis pics are start going off on peoplle, would you find my posts of value? Give up putting up a counter point or arguement.

In libeberal CA I am sure the liberals say that about a conservative who wanders in, or the child molesters in prison use same logic.

Why are you here?

Did you catch the gay or were you born that way?
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Still not sure.

All you had to do was ask, I'd have told ya.
Originally Posted by RS308MX

Why are you here?

I sm.not the one putting up penis pics. So you better Stat away from that argument
Posted By: SKane Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17

I sm.not the one putting up penis pics. So you better Stat away from that argument

FredIII ?

Why are you here?

I don't worry about those putting up the penis pics - I worry about those that are saving them and posting about them.

25 pages..

No that's spelled ajoleś

Like frijoles?

Leave Travis out of this.
Posted By: efw Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17
Something tells me you've never corrected anyone's English either...
[Linked Image]

Is that Zerk's dating network?
Posted By: rong Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17
[quote=kingston][Linked Image]

[Brokebackandy's speed dating site again?
Zerk do you proof read anything you type? just courious

Why are you here?

[Linked Image]
Zerk.... You have to know that unlike the rest of the entitled world. Respect here is earned, its not freely given. There are factions and parties and crews. You can either jump into the pigsty, throw mud and tussle with the folks that are largely driven by ID and embrace Godwin's Law of the Internet or you can toughen up a bit- listen to others and deal with the finest people on earth. Most of us have had flame wars with other forum but as long as you are sensible and respectable you will find it nice here. People are posting weird pictures because they figure you are a troll. I don't know what you are; but calling out one of the best gunwriters in the business(TZONE) as being ignorant is about as bad as moving up to live as Stick's piss boy. I figure you probably are a good hearted sort but like the squirrel trying to run across five lanes of traffic on the LA Freeway you are a bit in the wrong place with a bit of an internet death wish.

Was I lied to?

Close, but no cigar.
[Linked Image]

Montana harem?
Originally Posted by teal
[quote=Zerk][quote=NVhntr][quote=Zerk]Never seen a site with so many aholes, and idiots. You have to a bit soft to assume just because someone has a different opinion they must be lying about where they live and that they hunt. But putting up random pictures proves you are who you say you are, with their logic

No I don't want to be one of your but buddies. I have never posted or taken amusement in pens pics, or told some there mother ate crap, or they are retarded, because we don't ]

I don't worry about those putting up the penis pics - I worry about those that are saving them and posting about them.

I agree with you for once. Downloading penis pics so you can attach them is weird. We both know they are still on the computer.
Originally Posted by SKane
Never seen a site with so many aholes, and idiots. You have to a bit soft to assume just because someone has a different opinion they must be lying about where they live and that they hunt.

I've found that if 98% of the populace here is sort of on the same page, and, you're in the other 2%, it's more than likely you that has a screw or two loose - not the other 98%.

Try telling Jell0 that.
where should i send the money order? or do you want my credit card?
Posted By: SBTCO Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17

25 pages..

No that's spelled ajoleś

Like frijoles?

Sorta, but you have to pay for ajoles'.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Was I lied to?

Close, but no cigar.

Ok, you say not a liar. So you have been hurt by men lying to you in the past, and have put up a wall.

Was I lied to?

Close, but no cigar.

Ok, you say not a liar. So you have been hurt by men lying to you in the past, and have put up a wall.

[Linked Image]
No, thats Trump whos putting up a wall.

Was I lied to?

Close, but no cigar.
I meant you were close. Liars assume others are liars, or, liars assume everYone is a liar ....
[Linked Image]

SOB. You beat me to it. grin

FredIII ?

Wouldn't that make him Ivie? As in fredIV?
Simple question was asked of you and you get your panties in a wad.

I'll ask you here,post up picture(s) of the area you hunt and of any game animal you killed.

Here,I'll break the ice so you won't get embarrassed.

One of the areas I hunt jackrabbits.
[Linked Image]

An animal I killed.
[Linked Image]

Now it's your turn zerk. smile
Originally Posted by ironbender

25 pages..

No that's spelled ajoleś

Like frijoles?

Leave Travis out of this.

Why? he is in about everything else.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/01/17

Was I lied to?

Close, but no cigar.

Freudian slip?
so a new troll joins, or a current member turns sock puppet.
NV Hunter asks
Why are you here?

The answer obviously is that he is playing you guys like a freaking Stradivarius. Ignore is your friend. Don't feed the damn trolls.
This forum is a free fer all
Posted By: SBTCO Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
NV Hunter asks
Why are you here?

The answer obviously is that he is playing you guys like a freaking Stradivarius. Ignore is your friend. Don't feed the damn trolls.

That's Trejolles.
Posted By: Zerk Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

I'll ask you here,post up picture(s) of the area you hunt and of any game animal you killed.

[Linked Image]

An animal I killed.
[Linked Image]

Ill assume you are telling truth, and that's you. If I am the liar you say I am, how do you know that is my middle finger, pointing at the area I hunt?
NV Hunter asks
Why are you here?

Ignore lists are for millenials who need a safe place.

"Come and sit by the fire, where good folk abound, so do the hypocrites and liars"
lmao, welcome to the fire.
Been called worse by better....

Damn right you have.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
This forum is a free fer all

Truth

Originally Posted by SBTCO
NV Hunter asks
Why are you here?

That's Trejolles.

LMFAO
For FU-KS SAKE, it's WORDS on the internet, grow a pair.

[Linked Image]

An animal I killed.
[Linked Image]

Ill assume you are telling truth, and that's you. If I am the liar you say I am, how do you know that is my middle finger, pointing at the area I hunt?

[Linked Image]

An animal I killed.
[Linked Image]

Why don't you pull down your big girl panties and knock the road rock out of your mangina
Originally Posted by gunner500

Technically it's electrons causing flashes on a screen in one form or another depending on your display type.
This site lets one be himself.
Do not know about holes.
Aholes that is.

[Linked Image]

An animal I killed.
[Linked Image]

Never called you a liar,just asking for pics of the area you hunt and an animal you killed.

Nothing complicated.

Try again zerk.

Technically it's electrons causing flashes on a screen in one form or another depending on your display type.

Yes, i can actually see them moving when I tickle the screen with the clip point of my 11.5" blade Bagwell Damascus Bowie knife. wink

I never shrank away. I love a good arguement. I just wish they knew how to argue their point. I wish their was one smart among them, a button buddy leader who could debate.

Yes, i can actually see them moving when I tickle the screen with the clip point of my 11.5" blade Bagwell Damascus Bowie knife. wink

Show off. wink

I never shrank away. I love a good arguement. I just wish they knew how to argue their point. I wish their was one smart among them, a button buddy leader who could debate.

The great debaters are here, but, you have to have content that will get them interested enough to bite, I just bitch and ramble, it's a vent site for me, beats the fu-k outta spooling up and getting into trouble. smile

Show off. wink

blush, even the little squiggies in the screen try to run from that fuggin blade Elk! cool
[quote=elkhunternm]Simple question was asked of you and you get your panties in a wad.

[Linked Image]

An animal I killed.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/o9Oi3qI.

Now it's your turn zerk. :
Te

Never called you a liar,just asking for pics of the area you hunt and an animal you killed.

Nothing complicated.

Try again zerk.

Telling someone to prove they are who they say they are is calling them a liar. Telling someone they don't live where they live is calling them a liar.

I posted a pic of where I hunt. It wasn't good enough for you. Whatever I put up will not be good enough. Since this site doesn't resize , it's not worth the effort. But even if it did, I could have my hand up the chest cavity, and you would just keep saying the,same thing.

With rural Internet coverage, it is just not worth putting, up another and another.

[Linked Image]

Ok, I'll be 'that' guy. WTF are these?

The great debaters are here, but, you have to have content that will get them interested enough to bite, I just bitch and ramble, it's a vent site for me, beats the fu-k outta spooling up and getting into trouble. smile

I enjoy argueing. But if someone is smart enough here to do something better than your mamma, I ain't seen it.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
[Linked Image]

I'll take [glass daggers] for a thousand Alex?

I have never posted or taken amusement in pens pics,
Posted By: 700LH Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
[Linked Image]

Google says " glass dipping pens."

I enjoy argueing. But if someone is smart enough here to do something better than your mamma, I ain't seen it.

It's here, believe me, you can't even shed velvet in a month, stick around, some really good dudes here.
[quote=elkhunternm]Simple question was asked of you and you get your panties in a wad.

[Linked Image]

An animal I killed.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/o9Oi3qI.

Now it's your turn zerk. :
Te

Nothing complicated.

Try again zerk.

Telling someone to prove they are who they say they are is calling them a liar. Telling someone they don't live where they live is calling them a liar.

I posted a pic of where I hunt. It wasn't good enough for you. Whatever I put up will not be good enough. Since this site doesn't resize , it's not worth the effort. But even if it did, I could have my hand up the chest cavity, and you would just keep saying the,same thing.

With rural Internet coverage, it is just not worth putting, up another and another.

Put the picture up again.
I bet they do! smile
Hey Zerk, you one of them Yankee butt licks?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Does this mean we can skip the M3 Report tonight? lol
I bet they do! smile

Word! cool
Read my post again and then listen to Gunner. You just jumped into the deep end when you should of waded into the kiddie pool first.
Hot linked for Zerk.
[Linked Image]
You're welcome.
[Linked Image]

Arab Harem!!
The location of the gloryholes on those pens leads me to believe they were designed for taller sheep.
Posted By: wagner Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
With zerks spelling I have only one thing to say
WELCOME BACK RON.

Now that is funny.

Damn autocorrect.
Hot linked for Zerk.
[Linked Image]
You're welcome.

Thanks. But it was the first post for [bleep] sake.
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I make a pretty good ahole when I need to be. The hard part is keeping it under wraps 98% of the time.

Now that is funny.

Damn autocorrect.

The devil is in the details...

Went and spent the big bucks aye, went and got the Tuff Toe. Are you playing with poop out in the woods again.
I am pouring a shot of whisky, like William Munny.

Now that is funny.

Damn autocorrect.

The devil is in the details...

Agree, I just don't give a duck even when using a computer. This ain't no resume none.
I have a fresh pinch of Cope longcut straight and a empty shot glass still wet with Glenmorangie 12 year.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Went and spent the big bucks aye, went and got the Tuff Toe. Are you playing with poop out in the woods again.

Ok, I'll bite why poop? I wasn't the guy who put up the poop pic.

Just an OSHA thing, but wear all the time anyways.
[Linked Image]
I have a fresh pinch of Cope longcut straight and a empty shot glass still wet with Glenmorangie 12 year.

Are you trying to impress us? I like to drink, I don't have to spend a bunch of money to stomach it. VO lately. Pinnacle last night, it's french, so you know it's f as fancy.

Ok, I'll bite why poop? I wasn't the guy who put up the poop pic.

Just an OSHA thing, but wear all the time anyways.

Looks like poop on the ground just above you driving finger.

Are you trying to impress us? I like to drink, I don't have to spend a bunch of money to stomach it. VO lately. Pinnacle last night, it's french, so you know it's f as fancy.

Of course not, why?

Losing the chip would help, I happen to have learned about that scotch on this very site, bought it and love it.

Finally, the Ahole arrives.....

Was I lied to?

A real redneck Confucius Ahole here.....
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Was I lied to?

A real redneck Confucius Ahole here.....

I use to consider myself a redneck, but now I see myself more as a hillbilly.

Of course not, why?

Losing the chip would help, I happen to have learned about that scotch on this very site, bought it and love it.

No chip. I just don't need it to get drunk. I enjoy drinking. Crown or VO neat is fine for me.

What I note about scotch drinkers is they say it is an aquired taste. First time I ate pussy I knew i liked it.
I use to consider myself a tedneck, but now I see myself more as a hillbilly.

Have you ever used your tongue when you kissed you sister?

I used my tongue when I kissed his sister.
Posted By: rlott Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
For some reason the pic in the OP reminded me of the elephant scene in Brothers Grimsby.

What a dipchit!

No. Quit trying to things we have in common. It's nice of you, but I just don't see it working out between us. You should be used to hearing this.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

What a dipchit!

Try harder, or the cool kids won't let you hang out with them.

Of course not, why?

No chip. I just don't need it to get drunk. I enjoy drinking. Crown or VO neat is fine for me.

What I note about scotch drinkers is they say it is an aquired taste. First time I ate pussy I knew i liked it.

No acclimation needed with me, and I haven't been drunk in years, I'm Scotch/Irish crossbred with Missouri Osage injun, could probably drink and like kerosene, pussy,FU_K yeah, but it better be fuggin spotless, gotta a damn nose like a penitentiary bloodhound too.

No. Quit trying to things we have in common. It's nice of you, but I just don't see it working out between us. You should be used to hearing this.

Then you ain't no hillbilly son...... grin
Originally Posted by rlott
For some reason the pic in the OP reminded me of the elephant scene in Brothers Grimsby.

I keep thinking elmo blatch in shawshank. grin
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Zerk, Please post a pic of your sis...........

What a dipchit!

Try this in the mirror.

https://youtu.be/yat1Vc9tIkw

Of course not, why?

No acclimation needed with me, and I haven't been drunk in years, I'm Scotch/Irish crossbred with Missouri Osage injun, could probably drink and like kerosene, pussy,FU_K yeah, but it better be fuggin spotless, gotta a damn nose like a penitentiary bloodhound too.

Sounds like you are wasting your money on the scotch then. I was right, just like to be snooty

What a dipchit!

What a total dipchit! Welcome.

Zerk, Please post a pic of your sis...........

I don't like seeing you here. Don't Want To See You At Christmas.

Was I lied to?

Close, but no cigar.

This is weird now.

What a dipchit!

What a total dipchit! Welcome.

I just can't help you. You are hopeless.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by jagummme=FatCity67
I was told all would good with a just o
Was I lied to?

Close, but no cigar.

This is weird now.

I agree. I usually don't vet other guys.
Try this again zerk,post a pic of the area you hunt and an animal you killed.

[Linked Image]
OK you are genius. I have never hunted. That is why I thought this was the place for me.
Why use such a big gun?
Are you posting from Russia?
Jayyzzuhszz kkkee3rist what the phuuk?

I don't think I can change a grease ZERK on my truck or tractors without laughing out loud about this freak..
Why use such a big gun?

Why not?
OK you are genius. I have never hunted. That is why I thought this was the place for me.

If you thought this was the place for you and were a bunch of asswholes then I guess you're an asswhole..............Welcome to the Merry Band of Asswholes!!!!!!
Why use such a big gun?

He has a small penis.....
Why use such a big gun?

Why not?

Anyone using anything over 223 is a caveman. Try and keep up. That gun went out of style with Jack O'Connor.
Dude. You sir are a troll! Gunner is about the nicest guy on here. He is nearly as big as those Northern giants on game of thrones. Realize that there are people on this forum who are quite educated and you are avoiding them with great troll like skill. This fake victim posting is what is getting you the mangina mantle. Go be a troll someplace else. Dem Underground probably would like you.
OP put your dick away.

[Linked Image]
Why use such a big gun?

Why not?

Anyone using anything over 223 is a caveman. Try and keep up. That gun went out of style with Jack O'Connor.

Yeah and?
Zerk is a Fireball2 sock puppet.
Why use such a big gun?

Yeah and?
If a 65 dollar bottle of scotch sounds like grounds to impress, first step is we have to stop shopping at the dollar store, carry on.
I'm Scottish. Is that why I like pussy so much?
Why use such a big gun?

Yeah and?

I'm jealous, I have a small penis too but not the cool out of style guns like you, wanna share?

Um, just guns.....
Posted By: Prwlr Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
OP put your dick away.

[Linked Image]

Looks like small hands too. Tiny even. wink wink
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Dude. You sir are a troll! Gunner is about the nicest guy on here. He is nearly as big as those Northern giants on game of thrones. Realize that there are people on this forum who are quite educated and you are avoiding them with great troll like skill. This fake victim posting is what is getting you the mangina mantle. Go be a troll someplace else. Dem Underground probably would like you.

Thanks kaboku. smile
Why use such a big gun?

Yeah and?

I'm jealous, I have a small penis too but not the cool out of style guns like you, wanna share?

Um, just guns.....

Yup,just guns though.
If a 65 dollar bottle of scotch sounds like grounds to impress, first step is we have to stop shopping at the dollar store, carry on.

You are a blowhard. You have to tell people.
Why use such a big gun?

Yeah and?

Um, just guns.....

HEY!!!!! mine aint only short, it's real skinny too. blush lmaooo

No blow if it's all true Z, are you a girl?

Who or what topic have I avoided? If I don't know, I am man enough to say so.
Why use such a big gun?

Yeah and?

Um, just guns.....

Yup,just guns though.

Cool! See something good did come out of this thread.
Why use such a big gun?

Yeah and?

Um, just guns.....

HEY!!!!! mine aint only short, it's real skinny too. blush lmaooo

Braggart. wink
OK popcorn time!
laugh, yes, desperately trying to impress again.

You don't get it do you?

Next you will tell us all the money you make. I do OK, but I don't feel.the need to say it. Not saying I make more than you. I just drink alot, and like to spend my money on other stuff.

Also I'd be more inclined to a nice whisky.
Yup,but you have to share your guns also.

We can hook up with Gunner and drink $65 scotch.

Gunner a blowhard, LMAO! Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Dude you have no idea of what you speak.
laugh, yes, desperately trying to impress again.

I am impressed!
Zerkoff,

Your lashing out at folks who posted genuinely thoughtful and supportive comments, like you have with Gunner, K68, and RHClark, only further reinforces what the rest of us suspected all along.
Zerkoff,

Your lashing out at folks who posted genuinely thoughtful and supportive comments, like you have with Gunner, K68, and RHClark, only further reinforces what the rest of us suspected all along.

[Linked Image]

So you think Zerk kissing the sister is a lesbian thing?...............Damn good detective work there Gunner!
You know how much PBR I could buy for 65 bucks?????!!!!!!!!

Well, it would be a lot! Enough to admit that Cutty Sark is my favorite Scotch.

Now were talkin'!

Ya think he has enough cash to keep us in scotch? Never mind we'll just hang around until the scotch runs out.......
Greatest coffee cup ever!

You don't get it do you?

Next you will tell us all the money you make. I do OK, but I don't feel.the need to say it. Not saying I make more than you. I just drink alot, and like to spend my money on other stuff.

Also I'd be more inclined to a nice whisky.

People on here post pics of beautiful homes they've bought or built, give wonderful accounts of expensive African Safaris, show pics of boats, planes, cool cars and motorcycles, as well as guns costing many thousands of dollars, if you're searching for truth, there it is, people can only post pics and talk about the things they actually have and what they like to do, that's no BS truth in a nutshell.

now if you want to lie on skidrow, get drunk and not have or do much with your life that's your business, but don't be bitter with those that do bust their asses, they are in fact most likely your employer, you know, the guy that cuts you a check each week for your cheap alcohol. smile

So you think Zerk kissing the sister is a lesbian thing?...............Damn good detective work there Gunner!

Just because Zerk is stupid doesn't mean Zerk is a girl...... You misogynistic kgunts.
http://imgur.com/XdtINgc

Yes, a lot of estrogen at work here, but, I know who it really is, she's DRAMA from way back.
You just have to say that you are interested in hunting and want to learn. Already you have said that a 223 is all that you need to hunt with. But after you go into your long soliquoy, then you admitted that you never hunted. Are you crazy? Its not even legal in most state in L48. Sure you can kill big game animals with small centerfire caliber weapons with perfect conditions and sound shot placement but you can injure more even if things are perfect. In Alaska, people who try to lead with their mouth generally either get monkeystomped at the bar or become bear scat.

There are a lot of guys on this forum who work hard. I teach public school, sling freight at Sportsman's Warehouse, work at our giftshop in Pioneer Park and can guarantee that if I get 5 hours a night of sleep I am a lucky SOB. Best thing you could do is come out and say I like the idea of hunting and would like to learn. So far Gunner has taken a shine to you. But we are all getting ready to put you on ignore this user.

Just because Zerk is stupid doesn't mean Zerk is a girl...... You misogynistic kgunts.

What happened to male chauvinist pig? I gotta get up to snuff with all these new terms.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Greatest coffee cup ever!

Oh I don't know about that.
[Linked Image]
Here's Zerks favorite........

[Linked Image]

Now were talkin'!

Ya think he has enough cash to keep us in scotch? Never mind we'll just hang around until the scotch runs out.......

Think he'll let shoot some of his pea-shooters?

When the scotch runs out,I suggest we take up residence at his home,till he gets more scotch. wink

Damn right Elk, not trying to impress, but I'll bring a buffalo brisket and some fine hand rolled dominicans too.

Now were talkin'!

When the scotch runs out,I suggest we take up residence at his home,till he gets more scotch. wink

You'll be here AWHILE. laugh

What happened to male chauvinist pig? I gotta get up to snuff with all these new terms.

That's what we're here for.
👍
You know how much PBR I could buy for 65 bucks?????!!!!!!!!

Well, it would be a lot! Enough to admit that Cutty Sark is my favorite Scotch.

You get ol CrimsonTide the combo to that ice chest lock, 65 bucks worth of PBR will be gone before the water gets hot. laugh

I'm in for the long haul Brother!!

I'm in for the long haul Brother!!

Youinz bring plenty of liquid Advil, I gotta lot of big bullets loaded up Buddy. cool

Now were talkin'!

That's alright,I can load up and shoot your varmint rifles for you.

Just cause I'm an azzhole. smile

A guy who tells you $65 bottle is cheap to him, is a blowhard.

Good for him, prost. But I got no reason to suck up.
Hey wait a minute...........Where'd Zerk go?
Oh fu_k, there he is.
I was a little premature,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If I had a nickel!
Originally Posted by kenster99

I've about had it with all this high-headed snooty chit!

Nice stick Kenster. smile
Hey, I'm the azzwhole here, little z said so, so there. smile
Zerkoff,

I was hoping to smoke out the cockroaches with this thread, who is who here.
Just cause I'm an azzhole. smile

I can't believe I'm the first of us asswholes to put this up..

And because I said you have a wonderful family camp at the plum farm, I'm sukkin up, WTF, over? grin
$65 a bottle for good scotch is a deal up here. Most good stuff runs $100 bottle. Twice that at last chance! They will pay $300 for a fifth of RnR in the dry villages. So I guess its your perspective. I get my Blantons bourbon for $65 a bottle. Its a freaking deal here.
Well at this point we know one of 2 things are true (maybe both)...

Zerk projects his faults on to others

And or

He's a mind reader ( most of us were thinking Ahole... when reading his posts)- he just got confused.

And because I said you have a wonderful family camp at the plum farm, I'm sukkin up, WTF, over? grin

Little Z, LMAO!
$65 a bottle for good scotch is a deal up here. Most good stuff runs $100 bottle. Twice that at last chance! They will pay $300 for a fifth of RnR in the dry villages. So I guess its your perspective. I get my Blantons bourbon for $65 a bottle. Its a freaking deal here.

You're gonna have to quit acting like that kaboku, that's too much money for a buzz buddy. laugh

grin laugh

Little Z, LMAO!

She's got itty bitty hands. blush

I was hoping to smoke out the cockroaches with this thread, who is who here.

I've been known to smoke a few roaches in my life, live life to the fullest.

PS: I'm betting 30 pages on this one
Well if that dude lives near Flint, he probably gets a buzz out of the tap water.

grin laugh

We're in trouble when the Great Poohbah see's this thread. eek shocked
Posted By: cisco1 Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17

Greasyzerk,

Are you gay...or just stupid??

Or Both?
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

And or

He's a mind reader ( most of us were thinking Ahole... when reading his posts)- he just got confused.

I think maybe he's drinkin' to much $10 scotch on a Tuesday night.
I thought those folks in that part of the Country like Boones and E and J Brandy? They got that Leinie beer which is pretty good.
Well if that dude lives near Flint, he probably gets a buzz out of the tap water.

dats the goot water, wards off the sickle cell. wink

You're gonna have to quit acting like that kaboku, that's too much money for a buzz buddy. laugh

Party at Kaboku house when Gunner runs out of scotch!

And or

Even Zerk's butchery of the English language seems to have bled into our once literate little world. Onto is one word.
You jus

There are a lot of guys on this forum who work hard. I teach public school, s
But we are all getting ready to put you on ignore this user.

I was surprised at all the liberals on site about guns and hunting, they must be drawn jnto the ahole aspect.
Word, my brutha! cool

No schit! $300 bottles of booze, Gunner's going to have to try a little harder to impress.

grin laugh

True. frown
Originally Posted by cisco1

Greasyzerk,

Or Both?

I laughed so hard at this i coughed and cracked my back from the neck down, uh oh, there I go again bragging on my flexibility. laugh

No schit! $300 bottles of booze, Gunner's going to have to try a little harder to impress.

I'll be Gunners friend.

Till I can sneak away. wink

grin laugh

True. frown

Poobs ain't scarin' me 'cause he's just as lurker now.........Cain't get in trouble when the boss is jest lurkin'.

Not a troll.

Don't think I wont bounce a check for admission to the cool party, K? cool

Not a troll.

That's enough BS to keep me in tomato fertilizer for the next 40 fuggin years. smile

grin laugh

True. frown

Poobs ain't scarin' me 'cause he's just as lurker now.........Cain't get in trouble when the boss is jest lurkin'.

Alright then, you two go in first, I'll be out on the hall..................................

Thats what we're counting on bro!

Greasyzerk,

Or Both?

I laughed so hard at this i coughed and cracked my back from the neck down, uh oh, there I go again bragging on my flexibility. laugh

Have you seen this?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

How am I doing on impressing you,Gunner?

And or

Even Zerk's butchery of the English language seems to have bled into our once literate little world. Onto is one word.

Nobody likes a Grammer nazi. But I bet you knew that already. Is this a job application? Are these people paid posters?
Just like another 'Fire victim, though his 'name' escapes me at the moment.......
Alright then, you two go in first, I'll be out on the hall..................................

Awe hell, I was hopin' to hide behind your right leg and Elk was hopin' to hide behind your left leg..................

How about a $65 bottle of scotch? Know someone who has a bottle.
Not a troll.

If I had a dime for every time a troll said they weren't a troll, this would be my site and Rick would be working for me.
Elk, if I had wood like that, I'd never get out of bed.

Awe hell, I was hopin' to hide behind your right leg and Elk was hopin' to hide behind your left leg..................

Yup.

And or

I think maybe he's drinkin' to much $10 scotch on a Tuesday night.

Is it Tuesday already?

I gotta lay of the Oly.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Elk, if I had wood like that, I'd never get out of bed.

grin

Thats what we're counting on bro!

You got it buddy Mag! smile
[Linked Image]

Greasyzerk,

Or Both?

Have you seen this?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

How am I doing on impressing you,Gunner?

Put dat chit up Elk, hurt feelers at work here friend! cry

laugh laugh
Not a troll.

If I had a dime for every time a troll said they weren't a troll, this would be my site and Rick would be working for me.

I am not sure if you are ignorant of the word, or hate trolls as much as I do.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Just like another 'Fire victim, though his 'name' escapes me at the moment.......

Yes, 'fire escape' grin
"Hurt feelers" does that mean I'm a azzhole now?grin

laugh

And hell yeah Elk, it's half gone, so $32.50 should cover it. ;]
Great,I can afford that!
"Hurt feelers" does that mean I'm a azzhole now?grin

Yes, you R "MR. AZZWHOLE DELUXE"

laugh
Good lord! Zerk is right, theres a lot of asswholes here!
Greatt,I can afford that!

Damn, i gotta go to bed, gotta load 1500 tons of coal on a train tomorrow and have a nice tire fire tomorrow at sundown, will interview for my new job at greenpeace on Thursday. wink
HOT DAMN!

MR.AZZHOLE DELUXE that has a nice ring to it.
Good lord! Zerk is right, theres a lot of asswholes here!

LMMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Good night Braggart!

Damn, i gotta go to bed, gotta load 1500 tons of coal on a train tomorrow and have a nice tire fire tomorrow at sundown, will interview for my new job at greenpeace on Thursday. wink
Yup,me too,except that I don't have to load 1500 tons of coal.

TFF

I gotta load 300 tons of coal......Yawn.......
This thread is 4 hr old and only has 255 posts?

I expect better from you clowns.
GFY!
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
This all sounds familiar. Vimple, is that you again?

Ya load 1500 tons and wadda ya get.....
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
Zerk is a Fireball2 sock puppet.

LOL. Says the still butthurt little sock puppet.

Let it go.
Do we need GanjaFarmer in this thread?
I think we should form a Campfire Ahole Assn complete with our own sub-forum. Think Rick would endulge us and go along with it?
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Do we need GanjaFarmer in this thread?

Bricktop would straighten out these sshitibirds!

Just be fortunate you only had to deal with the regular a-holes, had you gained my attention you have found out what a genuine arsehole really is...I would have introduced you to judman.

Have a nice day.
Let me step back 250 posts and 30 days to welcome the OP to the fire.
Go forth and fornicate thouself!
Originally Posted by Barkoff
[Linked Image]

lmao

Decorations for your Christmas Tree.

I can't believe I missed that one!
Good morning to the azzholes on the 'fire.
[Linked Image]
Seems about time for a "zerk-off"?

Mike
Zerk,

You must have changed your mind since joining in with your 2nd post...

New to this forum, lurked for a bit. But a thread like this seems needy. If you want to leave, just stop posting. No drama.

I have no knowledge of the incidents. But in general, it is sad how thin skinned people have become. Especially men. Espcially on topics that are manly.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Zerk,

New to this forum, lurked for a bit. But a thread like this seems needy. If you want to leave, just stop posting. No drama.

I have no knowledge of the incidents. But in general, it is sad how thin skinned people have become. Especially men. Espcially on topics that are manly.

Did I say I was leaving?

Some members wanted a pic , so I just started a new thread for them.

I not thin skinned or shying away from an arguement. Doesn't mean i can't still think someone is a an ahole
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Zerk,

Did I say I was leaving?

Some members wanted a pic , so I just started a new thread for them.

I not thin skinned or shying away from an arguement. Doesn't mean i can't still think someone is a an ahole

Mostly the drama part.

Got it.

What he quoted doesn't even break into the snooty level of Scotch.
Posted By: Sako Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
Oh goodness all you guys... stop acting like a bunch of Drama Queens....
FOAD may be the most fitting.... lithium may be fitting though.
Always one of my top all time favorites!!!

Funkyhunky

Lmfao
I won't take sides in this little trainwreck of a thread; however, I have some friendly and "legitimate" advice for the OP. Change your screen name and start over with a clean slate and leave the past couple of weeks behind you. Be well.
Lots of thin skin holier than thou fuggers on here.
Speaking of Azzholes, I hear RenAMoron caused 🍪 🐶 to catch the beetus with all those peanut butter tricks he makes him do
Posted By: ingwe Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
Ken, what did the OP say?

I've had the ass hole on ignore since he started, and he doesn't look worthy even of a toggle....

Did anyone tell him ...

GFY ?
Tell him I thick ignore lists are for sad little pukes that can't handle the real world.

But since he clicked on this thread you may not have to tell him I think people like that worse than aholes.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I won't take sides in this little trainwreck of a thread; however, I have some friendly and "legitimate" advice for the OP. Change your screen name and start over with a clean slate and leave the past couple of weeks behind you. Be well.

I am not that type. Why would I want to stay at a place if it is that bad?

Name some of that good advice? Cause I an calling bs on that claim. Not saying there are not good people here, I've just been on the wrong side of the tracks maybe.
Is English your second language?

Maybe a foreign hacker sent to destroy the credibility of the 'fire?
Posted By: efw Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
Zerk & Miss Lynn... assuring the campfire's flames of drama shall never be squelched.

Name some of that good advice? Cause I an calling bs on that claim. Not saying there are not good people here, I've just been on the wrong side of the tracks maybe.

What are you seeking ?, what are you hoping to accomplish with this thread ?, are you venting and hoping for a reassurance from the crowd ?, are you looking for attention from jerk-off azzwholes that don't know you ?

Forums consist of every kind of schmuck known to man, many of them are posers and bullchiiters...it's the nature of the anonymity of a keyboard. Senior members of forums have established a bond through time, a sort of gay Boy Scout brotherhood of trust...they don't let newbies into the club easily, they trust few that haven't dropped their pants and exposed their inner self. If you were hoping for a hug here, you've come to the wrong gathering...these are men of few scruples, full of insults and tainted barbs...the kind of men you have a drink with smile

If the Fire doesn't suit your tastes there are many other places to hang, no matter your interests there's a forum out there to fill the slot....you wouldn't be the first to leave here, nor will you be the last.
Sure has a lot of time to argue for someone who "has a job"

Could just get a new account or a second 'throw away' bogus one like half of the responders in this thread. Or like a few manlickers propose, might only be 5 real people in this thread. Hahaha

Maybe a foreign hacker sent to destroy the credibility of the 'fire?

You are [bleep] me...right?
Really? That did not come off as sarcastic?

Sorry Jim, it is getting hard to tell on this site...we need some additional icons.

My Sarc meter was working fine. Bring it.
Posted By: Steve Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
There is hope for all of us aholes.

Whatever happened to dude from oregon that lives in a ted kucsinski shack and craps in a sawdust filled bucket, collects money for peacetime ptsd????
Posted By: Steve Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
Probably a neighbor of mine.
Posted By: Judman Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Just be fortunate you only had to deal with the regular a-holes, had you gained my attention you have found out what a genuine arsehole really is...I would have introduced you to judman.

Have a nice day.

Or I can introduce him him to the king big slouch suckass, leader of the do nothing cheer camp...... haha

What are you seeking ?, what are you hoping to accomplish with this thread ?, are you venting and hoping for a reassurance from the crowd ?, are you looking for attention from jerk-off azzwholes that don't know you ?

Forums consist of every kind of schmuck known to man, many of them are posers and bullchiiters...it's the nature of the anonymity of a keyboard. Senior members of forums have established a bond through time, a sort of gay Boy Scout brotherhood of trust...they don't let newbies into the club easily, they trust few that haven't dropped their pants and exposed their inner self. If you were hoping for a hug here, you've come to the wrong gathering...these are men of few scruples, full of insults and tainted barbs...the kind of men you have a drink with smile

If the Fire doesn't suit your tastes there are many other places to hang, no matter your interests there's a forum out there to fill the slot....you wouldn't be the first to leave here, nor will you be the last.

Why? Same reason guys are aholes, it's fun, pass the time, something to do.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Whatever happened to dude from oregon that lives in a ted kucsinski shack and craps in a sawdust filled bucket, collects money for peacetime ptsd????

ScottF?
Zerk, you should have been around enough forums to know that anytime you walk into a room and put your back up against the wall that folks are gonna stand in line to try and play you like a slot machine. Are you the same Zerk that used to be over on the vtwin forum? He used the same avatar as you I think...anyway, if your gonna be calling out arseholes be more specific, nobody wants to feel left out...
Have you tried DU?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Have you tried DU?

Or decaf?
There was a time in my life when zerkers got fragged and life went on without them....observation, not a suggestion mind you.

Posted By: papat Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
Go to accurate reading political forum zerk. Then come back and see how friendly it is here. l
Posted By: BLG Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
We need to introduce "Zerk" to Big Stick.

This thread would then achieve a level of uber not seen before.(well maybe the gold coin thread)

Clyde
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Zerk, you should have been around enough forums to know that anytime you walk into a room and put your back up against the wall that folks are gonna stand in line to try and play you like a slot machine. Are you the same Zerk that used to be over on the vtwin forum? He used the same avatar as you I think...anyway, if your gonna be calling out arseholes be more specific, nobody wants to feel left out...

Ya berserker was taken, and lots of folks just shorten to zero anyways.

I am not the type to shy away.

This place has an unusually high amount of a holes. But I like that they let them be themselves.
Don't forget 'yankees', this site has few 'yankees' too

Was I lied to?

Sentence structure...........get some.
Yankees don't compare to azz Swoles.
Originally Posted by ingwe

I've had the ass hole on ignore since he started, and he doesn't look worthy even of a toggle....

Did anyone tell him ...

GFY ?

Well Ingwe, he said this site is full of azzholes and idiots and the OP is as pure as the wind driven snow.

And yes,someone did tell the OP to GFY!

Did anyone tell him ...

GFY ?

Well Ingwe, he said this site is full of azzholes and idiots and the OP is as pure as the wind driven snow.

Damn, squints is still here.
"Damn, squints is still here."

Ya see, azzholes come here all day and every day.

This one hitched a ride back from DU w/slumlord.
Zerk, There's definitely a learning curve, if you will, and many personalities here that don't always react and respond as expected. God knows I've had my dust ups through the years, some where I still believe I was right and some where I was wrong or out of line. What I will say with 100% certainty is that there is an enormous amount of God fearing, kind, philanthropic men here. I've been brought to tears by the kindness and love that many here have shown to others, people that they never met. Over the past year or two my attitude and appreciation for this place has grown immensely and my surly attitude has been humbly changed. We ain't perfect and when you get a bunch of type A men together there's bound to be words but it's by far the best group of men and outdoor website I've come across.

If you have a question you'll get good (and bad) advice, if there's a child in need this group of men will go above and beyond, if you're going through an illness or death you'll have the true support and love of guys you've never met. Are we ass holes? Probably but there's a lot of ass holes here that I'd be proud to call my friend.

If this place isn't for you no worries, there's a lot of websites that might be more to your liking. I've grown to really like this place because of the number of good and decent men here. I wish you luck in your search and if you decide to stay I look forward to you coming to the same realization that took me several years to arrive at (I'm a slow and hard headed learner). 😉
"Damn, squints is still here."

Ya see, azzholes come here all day and every day.

This one hitched a ride back from DU w/slumlord.

Long time no talk, you still sniffing Ms. Lynns Blue Waffles? Man ban you from TnDeer again?
Nah, but friends we are, you ever get that schizophrenia deal worked out?
There sure are a lot of pansies these days.
Its the meds
Boss hawg told me i was dead to him, he's heavy into the modelling glue. Heard he bought kmart out
Boss hawg told me i was dead to him, he's heavy into the modelling glue. Heard he bought kmart out

Super Tech brake cleaner will get him the toluene he seeks, along with a couple of other things.
My new handle over there is Chebuck
Slumlord told me i was dead to him, he's heavy into the modelling glue. Heard he bought kmart out
My new handle over there is TreyB
Originally Posted by mathman

Super Tech brake cleaner will get him the toluene he seeks, along with a couple of other things.
1, 1, 1 tricholoethane was the sheeit, would take the paint off a panzer in a flash

You still wiping FatDaddys crippled azz and braiding his back hairs for him?
Originally Posted by BossHawg
Slumlord told me i was dead to him, he's heavy into the modelling glue. Heard he bought kmart out
wtf

How did i do that
FYI-meds ain't working.
Originally Posted by BossHawg

You still wiping FatDaddys crippled azz and braiding his back hairs for him?

Wooo gurl u nasty
FYI-meds ain't working.

No, no they aren't

LOL......That's what I was wondering.

I'm not sure he's typed a sentence yet that isn't missing a word or just plain gibberish

Did anyone tell him ...

GFY ?

Unless I am offered a job to post here, don't expect to see any changes.

Did anyone tell him ...

GFY ?

Unless I am offered a job to post here, don't expect to see any changes.
Are Are you you going going to to post post everything everything twice twice all all the the time time??
Are Are you you going going to to post post everything everything twice twice all all the the time time??

Not everyone has city internet. Sometimes it drops out, and you hit post again. Most sites will not let you. Sometimes the software does here. Sometimes it doesn't.

But this is pretty weak insult you are the worse a hole here. Should be ashamed and ridiculed. So sit back and shut up.

Did anyone tell him ...

GFY ?

No one going to jump in on this guy? People like calling people liars here. Add dumb too. I am not a chick or millenial, so never used ignore list, or gone to a safe space. But can a person see a thread of a person they put on ignore? I would think not, and a guy would be an idjut to post this. But I could be wrong, what about puppy hugging micro aggression fearers who use ignore list, what say you?
Posted By: rong Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
[quote=Raeford]Are Are you you going going to to post post everything everything twice twice all all the the time time??[/quote}

laugh
But I could be wrong, what about puppy hugging micro agrees I've feared who use ignore list, what say you?

????

Did anyone tell him ...

GFY ?

No one going to jump in on this guy? People like calling people liars here. Add dumb too. I am not a chick or millenial, so never used ignore list, or gone to a safe space. But can a person see a thread of a person they put on ignore? I would think not, and a guy would be an idjut to post this. But I could be wrong, what about puppy hugging micro agrees I've feared who use ignore list, what say you?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Teal Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 700LH Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/02/17
So the fire has a new Zerkoff eh?
Come on zerkoff is being over used and to original. Try harder.

Did your parents have any children that lived?
Posted By: Zerk Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/03/17

Did your dad each you that? It wasn't even cleaver 50 years ago. I am betting your folks were not the kind to come up with wit. Not in the genes I suspect.
Hey a Zerkoff, when your mother comes to visit, you know comes downstairs, does she still like you to do it doggy style?

Did your dad each you that? It wasn't even cleaver 50 years ago. I am betting your folks were not the kind to come up with wit. Not in the genes I suspect.

Sweet Jesus. I have a crisp $50 bill for the first coherent sentence you can assemble.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Hey a Zerkoff, when your mother comes to visit, you know comes downstairs, does she still like you to do it doggy style?

Crude. But not cleaver or witty. It's sad when people can't get it up, to perform.

Dont go with with you dumb, you stupid, you...... very few of the aholes here are all that good at it. More quantity over quality. A good insult should make ya laugh.
I could blame it on the small screen or that this forum isn't phone friendly, but I don't care enough about you guys to proof read.
My new handle over there is Chebuck

I finally joined up there again last year under this same handle here. Have yet to make the first post, but have bought a few things in the pay to play classifieds through pm,s.... I won,t be paying to sell anything tho.
But I could be wrong, what about puppy hugging micro agrees I've feared who use ignore list, what say you?

????

You gotta admit, he/she's got gibberish down to a science.
Fluent in gibberish zerk is.
I could blame it on the small screen or that this forum isn't phone friendly, but I don't care enough about you guys to proof read.

The way you spell, I'm somewhat surprised you can read at all. This complete disregard for the language you are attempting to use, makes any point you raise Ludicris on it's face.

Indeed.
wink
Posted By: okie Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/03/17

Have we decided that clicking the post or actually posting makes one an ahole?

Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

????

You gotta admit, he/she's got gibberish down to a science.

That he does.
Good night Braggart!

Good evening. laugh

Got er done buddy. cool

................................................ya get to write a check for 400 gallons of diesel fuel. wink
Originally Posted by mathman

What he quoted doesn't even break into the snooty level of Scotch.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WORDlaugh^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted By: 1flier Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/03/17

Sweet Jesus. I have a crisp $50 bill for the first coherent sentence you can assemble.

Thinking your money is safe.
What's the 1st thing Zerk said after he had sex for the 1st time…….….get off me Pa ,get off me !
Holy fugg ATV, I just cracked the code, zerk is KAWI, welcome home kawi, we've missed you. grin
Knew you could do it Gunner.

Cause you want to impress everyone here. grin
Gunner,I am not an azzhole after all...
[Linked Image]

That's it, I'm such an insecure dainty little dweeb with no life.

Did I ever tell you my favorite song was "So much cooler online" by Brad Paisley? grin

We have a new Boomhauer...

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man. That dang ol' Internet, man. You just go on there and point and click. Talk about W-W-dot-W-com. An' lotsa nekkid chicks on there, man. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. It's real easy, man. Boomhauer
I am not a chick or millenial,

Trans-gender then? nothing to be ashamed of in this day and age.
Good night Braggart!

Good evening. laugh

You gots boney fingers after work today?

I wish he would quit showing off, it's getting a little embarrassing.
LOL on the boneys, and I'll never quit trying to impress, yes, I am that shallow and insecure. cry cool
Posted By: ingwe Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/03/17
Holy fugg ATV, I just cracked the code, zerk is KAWI, welcome home kawi, we've missed you. grin

Looks like he's the first out in any spelling bee...and Im sure he won't be late for any Mensa meetings.....
laugh
Some years ago I met Jimmy Buffett and I thought him rather congenial. We shared some common ground though I'm one helluva lot more handsome.

Down in Key West one night and he does his own version of the Azzhole Song. I don't believe in coincidences.

He had his first seaplane crash (splash?) not long after.

I was born this way, get used to it cupcake.

D

PS: Lee Ermey is my uncle.
Posted By: SKane Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/03/17

LOL.
That's the smart money but I'd not discount FredIII as the dark horse. *grins*
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Some years ago I met Jimmy Buffett and I thought him rather congenial. We shared some common ground though I'm one helluva lot more handsome.

Down in Key West one night and he does his own version of the Azzhole Song. I don't believe in coincidences.

He had his first seaplane crash (splash?) not long after.

I was born this way, get used to it cupcake.

D

PS: Lee Ermey is my uncle.

It's plain to see you're just trying to impress everyone here.

laugh
Our Anthem.........

LOL.
That's the smart money but I'd not discount FredIII as the dark horse. *grins*

LOL, yes, it's a North Western puppet with an Ore/Ida pedigree.

That's it, I'm such an insecure dainty little dweeb with no life.

Did I ever tell you my favorite song was "So much cooler online" by Brad Paisley? grin

Geez,I have a little dingy and no life.

My favorite song is "When Doves Cry" by Prince. laugh

Thats really gay.......
sick, that's gayer than a herd of sack washing bicyclers peddling to a boy george concert laugh
Got me by 16 seconds Mag.

Thats really gay.......

I own .270's...
sick, that's gayer than a herd of sack washing bicyclers peddling to a boy george concert laugh

Yeah and?
Far be it from me ta be a hate-a! cool
No worries,I'm thick-skinned. wink
I'm not, I'm a thin skinned girly man that obsesses over new batteries in my garage door clickers and wash my hands 200 times a day. shocked cry

I'm gonna go call mama now, if she's still awake maybe she'll read me a bedtime story.lmmfao....................
There,there,it's alright Gunner. We all have weak moments.

I usually curl up into the fetal position and cry when it gets tough. cry

grin
There,there,it's alright Gunner. We all have weak moments.

I usually curl up into the fetal position and cry when it gets tough. cry

grin

LMAO, I'm gonna go cry, mom said go to bed and quit waking her up. cry cry
And if I call again she's not gonna comb my hair anymore or cut up my meat for me at supper, I'm fugged. blush
I'm gonna go call mama now, if she's still awake maybe she'll read me a bedtime story.lmmfao....................

Quit braggin',

You're just trying to make Zerk feel bad, you know his maw cain't read.
And if I call again she's not gonna comb my hair anymore or cut up my meat for me at supper, I'm fugged. blush

Sounds like my mom! laugh

I wish I had a mom.

Mine got so sick of me calling she died.........

Quit braggin',

You're just trying to make Zerk feel bad, you know his maw cain't read.

OOPS my bad blush

I wish I had a mom.

Mine got so sick of me calling she died.........

laugh X 2
That's a shame,Mag.

What is the charge for a long distance phone call to Heaven?
That's a shame,Mag.

Dang, i thought he was joking, CC's to heaven are free, I call gramps all the time. wink
That's a shame,Mag.

I use that money to buy $200 bottles of whiskey!
That's a shame,Mag.

Cut the chit braggart, I'm enjoying a can of pearl light, found it beside a dumpster, brought it home and washed it so i could drink it, it's really good stuff. cool
That's a shame,Mag.

Dang, i thought he was joking, CC's to heaven are free, I call gramps all the time. wink

I was, but she really is dead.

I don't get called a horses ass near as much as I used to..........Sometimes I miss that. She would have enjoyed this thread and called a few here Horses asses.
That's a shame,Mag.

I use that money to buy $200 bottles of whiskey
!

This is so wonderful,almost got the handkerchief out to wipe away the tears of joy.
That's a shame,Mag.

Cut the chit braggart, I'm enjoying a can of pearl light, found it beside a dumpster, brought it home and washed it so i could drink it, it's really good stuff. cool

Does that make me top ahole for the day?
..............................................and She would most correct! smile

My mom would hit me in the head with her bible fer cussin' laugh
Yes, you win again.
Yes, you win again.

Ha, Ha Elk!
That's a shame,Mag.

I was, but she really is dead.

I don't get called a horses ass near as much as I used to..........Sometimes I miss that. She would have enjoyed this thread and called a few here Horses asses.

I can call you a horses azz.

Sounds like your mom is/was a real spitfire. wink
Yes, you win again.

Ha, Ha Elk!

I let you win.
You guys are making me feel unsafe with all this winning, when will i quit being the second loser? cry I'm gonna have to wake mom again.

A guy who tells you $65 bottle is cheap to him, is a blowhard.

Good for him, prost. But I got no reason to suck up.

Calling a $65 bottle of scotch cheap is not bragging, but a statement of fact. Unless one doesn't really like decent scotch.
You guys are making me feel unsafe with all this winning, when will i quit being the second loser? cry I'm gonna have to wake mom again.

Gunner,you will be an azzhole no matter who wins the distinction for the day.
He also missed the part of me calling it cheap, never said that. crazy

Gunner,you will be an azzhole no matter who wins the distinction for the day.

Thanks friend Elk, that really helps, but I've already awoken mom again, now I have to learn to cut up my pork chops and comb my own hair by Sunday dinner. cry cry my life is over

laugh laugh
Well yeah,wake her up in the middle of the night! That makes you azzhole of the day,sorry Mag.

grin
LOL, this is goofy fun, but, the bad part is a large part of the new american male lives this daily, talk about a bunch of sad sacks! shocked
Yup,the real world will not be kind to them.
No sir it will not.

I was surprised at the amount of liberals here.
If I was going to accuse some one of never hunting, it would be a liberal.
Zerk, do you consider yourself an ahole of the site?

Or are you the site of the ahole?
Yup,the real world will not be kind to them.

Going to be tough for them when they find out no ignore list.
Or do you just savor the sight of a good ahole?
Site of the A - Hole.

I could post a pic. grin
I seen some strippers hard to believe it was a turd cutter.
Mom is that u???
Where's the old 110 lb drunk guy from Az? His 1973 mobile home get repo'd ??? He lives for this [bleep], must be out of Early Times.
Zero boy been online& posting for 30 some hours! The Ron Jeremy of the campfire!!
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Zero boy been online& posting for 30 some hours! The Ron Jeremy of the campfire!!

I have pics.
Rick needs to charge this guy with false advertising

By thread title I thought I'd won a free gift

Click on it and just sand pouring out of a vagina Yaaaawwwnn same chit different day
I seen some strippers on a pole zwirling around.

Me too!
Yes, you win again.

Ha, Ha Elk!

I let you win.

Bassturd!

Story of my life..........Everyone is a bigger ass than me.

Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Calling a $65 bottle of scotch cheap is not bragging, but a statement of fact. Unless one doesn't really like decent scotch.

Boy this thread is bringing out all the uppities on this site. Great thread Zerk.
comb my own hair by Sunday dinner. cry cry my life is over

HA! I'm one up on ya Gunner..........I don't have any hair to comb!!! grin
Yes, you win again.

Ha, Ha Elk!

I let you win.

Bassturd!

Look at it this way,Mag,keep practicing at being an azzhole and someday you will be the best azzhole on the 'fire.
Posted By: efw Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/03/17
Originally Posted by smokepole
Zerk, do you consider yourself an ahole of the site?

Or are you the site of the ahole?

Or do you just savor the sight of a good ahole?

What is, "all of the above"?

That was good SP thanks for the chuckle.

I was surprised at the amount of liberals here.
If I was going to accuse some one of never hunting, it would be a liberal.

And you would be wrong again. Liberals have been hunting for a reason to exist, and a utopia (paid for by others) for generations.
(Sounds like someone needs their "safe space")
Yes, you win again.

Ha, Ha Elk!

I let you win.

Bassturd!

Look at it this way,Mag,keep practicing at being an azzhole and someday you will be the best azzhole on the 'fire.

Only after your passing........
grin
One thing I like about the fire is it's the biggest bunch of aholes I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with.

GFY ... all of you. smile
Posted By: jorgeI Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/03/17
We should start an a$$hole list
Originally Posted by fish head
One thing I like about the fire is it's the biggest bunch of aholes I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with.

wink
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Already been done,it's called the "User List." grin
Posted By: mog75 Re: For the aholes of the site. - 08/03/17
Glad I checked in. The campfire never disappoints.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

The Grand Poobah needs to be summoned shortly to delegate authority to make this official....

That's funny......for a fish head.

What I really find disappointing about this thread is that I didn't get a special mention...I feel slightly used.

What I really find disappointing about this thread is that I didn't get a special mention...I feel slightly used.

I don't think anyone knows how to spell ass hole in Australian.

Yeah, but that's just because you lot don't speak English.
When it is written like that "ahole" it reads like uh-hole.

It needs a space....like a hole, or maybe A hole.

Just does not look right to me.

I find it really hard to take this thread seriously when there are mistakes like that.
I haven't looked at many a-holes, but I cant believe any of 'em looked right.

Sure we do....It's spelled Aussie....... wink

Look in the mirror........

Some look right-er than others.

This thread needs pictures.
When it is written like that "ahole" it reads like uh-hole.

It needs a space....like a hole, or maybe A hole.

Just does not look right to me.

I find it really hard to take this thread seriously when there are mistakes like that.

I'm having a hard time pronouncing "uh."

Don't be such a arsehole.

Is that close to how an Australian would pronounce azzhole JS?
No, a$$hole in Australian is pronounced C**T.

This thread needs pictures.

How is this for an azzhole pic?
[Linked Image]
That's a start, I guess.
It's the best I can do on such short notice.
Never seen a blue one before.......

Look in the mirror........

OK, I just did and I stand corrected. That is one handsome a-hole.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Nice, post up some more, I'm sure you've got dozens!!
Never seen a blue one before.......

Blue azzholes are very rare.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Ouch, that poor poch has a Zerk on its tush
Originally Posted by rong

Ouch, that poor poch has a Zerk on its tush

LMAO

Oddly enough - a stripper won't tell you her real name but will show you her a hole for a dollar....
Oddly enough - a stripper won't tell you her real name but will show you her a hole for a dollar....

Only a dollar. Does that place serve reubens?
A $65 stripper will let you touch her....

Braggart!

Zerks a coming for you.......

Braggart!

Zerks a coming for you.......

Where is zerk?

Damn right I'm a braggart! It's not bragging if you can do it! wink
I touched plenty for a buck. Bad business to front load your tips.

Mind where you're shopping. grin
I don't like the uppity ones. The poor girls let you touch more.

Need to take a ride to Hurley
Understand that you had a good breakfast with your girl..
[Linked Image]
But then,you had a disagreement and she left you...
[Linked Image]
This one needs no explanation...
[Linked Image]
A pair of perfect azz-holes!!!

[Linked Image]
YOU BET! smile smile

You must be a democrat.....Taking advantage of the poor people and all.
[Linked Image]

Being a new guy, I don't know who'she daughter this is. So fill me in.
I use cast iron pans. Plus I am not a micro manager.

You must be a democrat.....Taking advantage of the poor people and all.

Might be his sister.... just sayin'.
And we all know you won't...
[Linked Image]
Who'she, "you know what cures a Jewish girl of nymphomania?"

Moshe; "yes! Wedding cake!"
I didn't think blow up dolls made it to digital age. Only seen them.on comedy shows 20 years ago. Impressed how well your poloraids scanned.
[Linked Image]

This is better...
[Linked Image]
And we all know you won't...
[Linked Image]

I am hoping I did one good thing for this site. Which would be turned a Rick over on your donkey dick pics. You can say thank you.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Who'she, "you know what cures a Jewish girl of nymphomania?"

Moshe; "yes! Wedding cake!"

laugh laugh
[Linked Image]
Is better to do it for free????
Take it your irritated..
[Linked Image]
Zerk, can I guess your last name?

Is it Ziggler?

Zerk Ziggler??
Hey Kaywoodie...

How's being a pizza delivery guy ike being a gynecologist?

You can smell it but you can't eat it!
[Linked Image]

I would be happy knowing that she's pretending, and I'd let her keep pretending without telling her I knew.

That's how big an a-hole I am.
Take it your irritated..
[Linked Image]

We already saw this one. Don't be so lazy.

I found it kinda funny, but what guy wants to be a hemroid? Not thought through.
grin laugh
But then,you had a disagreement and she left you...
[Linked Image]

Seriously laffin here.
If she says it's to small, stick it in her ahole.
[Linked Image]

This is better...
[Linked Image]

Hypnotizing....
Almost 500 posts but it appears you azzholes are slowing down. We have high standards here at the 'Fire.

Carry on,

DD
[Linked Image]
Is Zerk gone yet? In a way you almost hate to see him leave. While he offers nothing of value regards firearms or hunting, his maniacal moronic posts are good for a laugh. In a way you have to think he is some regular posters sock puppet posting here to stir up the crowd with feigned stupidity.
I place a value on the fact you think I have nothing to offer.

Judge a man, not by his friends, but by his enemies.
Thanks for posting Zerk, this thread is no fun without you. But was I right?

Zerk Ziggler?? Why does that sound familiar??
I think you're thinking of Dirk Diggler.
Thanks for posting Zerk, this thread is no fun without you. But was I right?

ar??

I suspect you are good playing with yourself , or with your buddies.
Originally Posted by shaman

Who's that? I'm thinking of the guy who used to own the Kosher Deli. Maybe it was Zirk Ziegler?

Who's that? I'm thinking of the guy who used to own the Kosher Deli. Maybe it was Zirk Ziegler?

Dirk Diggler was a porn star in Boogie Nights.

Tonsil Tiggler......?
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Is Zerk gone yet? In a way you almost hate to see him leave. While he offers nothing of value regards firearms or hunting, his maniacal moronic posts are good for a laugh. In a way you have to think he is some regular posters sock puppet posting here to stir up the crowd with feigned stupidity.

Dude, we still have more than our share. Idiots all!

He can cut and paste...

He can cut and paste...

I am more interested in why he thinks he has enemies here, surely he is mature enough to understand that this is just an internet fora frequented by firearms enthusiasts, and the top forum is used as a discussion platform for the sleepless and bored to alleviate the aforementioned?
We're at the intersection of self-loathing, passive aggression, attention whoring, and insecurity. Somebody needs to install a roundabout.
I am wondering if Zerk and outbackandy are the same guy, neither one of them can spell.

Dirk Diggler was a porn star in Boogie Nights.

Ah, yes. The problem is, zirk thinks he's Bob Lee Swagger but he's really Dirk Diggler. Or Marky Mark.

He can cut and paste...

I am more interested in why he thinks he has enemies here, surely he is mature enough to understand that this is just an internet fora frequented by firearms enthusiasts, and the top forum is used as a discussion platform for the sleepless and bored to alleviate the aforementioned?

Enemies is a strong word. But there are people here, who the only thing we agree on is the other guy is an idiot. I tend to think it is good to have people like that not like you. I wouldn't want to be liked by aholes
Originally Posted by kawi
Just plum shot up game lead or steel, how do you salvage and not get upset? Kawi
Aholes and crooks. One thing for a guy trying to rip some off in classifieds. Some of them paid to much in the first place, so think other people are as dumb. But when you got members trying to protect other members, and the crooks get mad, adds another layer to the Fire
Aholes and crooks. One thing for a guy trying to rip some off in classifieds. Some of them paid to much in the first place, so think other people are as dumb. But when you got members trying to protect other members, and the crooks get mad, adds another layer to the Fire

Mensa material

Mensa material

I'm thinking you meant "menses" but spell check changed it?
It is still GFY.
Ae

Mensa material

Get the rope, and hang him high.

He can cut and paste...

Actually I have commited that to memory. Years ago a cut it out of handout at work, was stuck to board for years after that. Joseph Conrad.
I have not (and will not) bother to read 53 pages on something bequeathed to us by Zerk (rhymes with something more descriptive). However, I agree that there are too many aholes here. Zerk could improve that situation by removing one of them.
53 pages? wow, you sure have posts per page low.

He can cut and paste...
my enemies have ended being my friends after i defeated them.

He can cut and paste...

Actually I have commited that to memory. Years ago a cut it out of handout at work, was stuck to board for years after that. Joseph Conrad.

More gibberish......I'm telling ya....he/she's a master.
In most cases I think its wonderful they are teaching special needs children computer skills.
Most cases that is..
It is time for something worth looking at on this thread.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Ae

Mensa material

It wasn't a comment on his spelling.
[Linked Image]
Ae

Mensa material

It wasn't a comment on his spelling.

Good thing I don't go nuts and crap myself over it.
Mensa.org go take the test I am sure you will be an epic success.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Elks, this is the azzhole thread, not a high class AI thread. They are not worthy.
That is true Dan,but dammit,it was time to give the thread something to look at and enjoy,instead of the mindless garbage zerk was spewing.
Yes, I am having a fine time now.

Good thing I don't go nuts and crap myself over it.

You already went nuts and crapped yourself. In the OP.

"For the aholes of the site".

Would someone please change the heading on this thread, I keep thinking someone has left me a message.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Good Morning JSTUART. - 08/07/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: smokepole Re: Good Morning JSTUART. - 08/07/17
LOL, that's where I always head with a date that looks like that----Subway!!!!
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Good Morning JSTUART. - 08/07/17
LOL, that's where I always head with a date that looks like that----Subway!!!!

Foot long. wink
Posted By: rong Re: Good Morning JSTUART. - 08/07/17
[quote
[Linked Image][/quote]

2 things you can bet Zerk doesn't play with.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Good Morning JSTUART. - 08/07/17
I hope you're Rite.
I gots to go rest my lizard. All tuckered out he is.

[Linked Image]

Dan

PS: If you ain't Cav...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire